Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
MSN POP3 Email Configuration Change by Anders Hellstrom
BlankI received this subject e-mail today from MSN asking to make changes in the settings of Outlook Express in order to have access to my MSN POP3...
January 25th 07 11:17 PM
by Roland de Geus Go to last post
7 761
Blank error message when sending attachments by JS
I'm receiving an error message when sending attachments (not all attachments, just randomly, mainly with zips or multiple files but they are always...
January 25th 07 10:47 PM
by PC Go to last post
3 879
Backup and archiving emails? by ***** charles
Hi all, I do a lot of emailing for my job. I would like to create a directory in oe for each job and when it is finished, backup that directory and...
January 25th 07 10:14 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
4 749
h3i2hutgksednmmutjiyjni by www.com.sy]
January 25th 07 08:47 PM
by Marcel Rinne Go to last post
2 442
OUt going E mails by Johnny D
For the last week I have been unableto send an e mails in outlook express. When I try to send any I get a small error screen telling me to log on to...
January 25th 07 08:26 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
1 530
abava by hüseyin güler
alokuhhgyt
January 25th 07 08:21 PM
by Opinicus Go to last post
1 490
The following addresses had permanent fatal errors by ~~G.C.~~
I recieved a email from my friend, when i did reply to it, i ghot this mesage with the following mesage, what is wrong ? The following addresses...
January 25th 07 05:19 PM
by Tom Willett Go to last post
2 5,924
school on monday by kevin albert cunningham
January 25th 07 05:10 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
1 567
Ayúdenme by FAMDAMAS
por favor; No puedo enviar ni recibir mensajes. Balboa
January 25th 07 05:10 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
1 495
Didn't OE always upgrade with IE ? by Steve Mc
But I guess not now. Does OE6 remain with IE7 ? -- Steve Mc DNA to SBC to respond
January 25th 07 04:48 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 526
open news. by samuel_lin
January 25th 07 02:55 PM
by veronica belotti Go to last post
1 408
Wierd Happening OE6 by ColTom2
Hi: I had an event happen today with OE 6 that I never have had happen. I have two local folders entitled Saved Incoming Email and the other...
January 25th 07 02:22 PM
by veronica belotti Go to last post
5 797
e-mailing address book by kayjay
How do I e-mail my OE address book to someone else? Is that what exporting is? thanks
January 25th 07 11:57 AM
by kayjay Go to last post
4 574
cant delete emails by S S
For some reason OE wont allow me to delete any emails. Any ideas anyone. thanks --
January 25th 07 09:05 AM
by S S Go to last post
2 450
Outlook Express problems by klberry21
When I click on a received e-mail on Outlook Express I get a message that I might have an issue with Active-x and then Outlook Express abruptly...
January 25th 07 08:48 AM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM Go to last post
2 818
non funziona by Umberto Scandurra
January 25th 07 08:48 AM
by Umberto Scandurra Go to last post
0 401
intternet explorer getting hang by Charlie
Hi, I am really wondered to see my IE 7.0 getting hanged after every 10 minutes when i open some site. i would appreciate if anybody help me to...
January 25th 07 02:31 AM
by michel sauvé Go to last post
2 447
for carney: truly exciting mp3 music - foh kozba - (1/1) by matthias
Really need to share this with everyone… With some of the fastest connections around it's no wonder people love it and keep coming back. They give...
January 24th 07 09:15 PM
by matthias Go to last post
0 545
Reinstalling OEX 6 WITHOUT LOSING CURRENT DATA and getting addresses to self complete when typing in first letters! by Neil Sheppard
I would greatly appreciate the assistance on these 2 issues! 1: Reinstalling Outlook Express 6 without losing current data at all 2: Getting the...
January 24th 07 08:51 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
2 626
links not working by Melissa Flett
hi web links on my email have stopped working and also links in web pages are playing up. Any answers?? Thanks
January 24th 07 08:48 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post

From The