Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Running Power Point files from OE by speedy_mike
I just installed a new version of XP Pro and have OE 6 installed. I've also installed Power Point viewer 2007. I can't run Power Point files from...
February 6th 07 02:12 AM
by speedy_mike Go to last post
2 453
Outlook express scripts by mark
Hello, I would like to automate my outlook express daily routine. Therefore I am wondering if there is any way to run any script which could...
February 6th 07 01:12 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
3 519
outlook express connectivity problem Dail up by paul
I have a new dialup connection and have configured it and am online. But with outlook express every time i send/receive in outlook the dialup...
February 6th 07 01:04 AM
by stefani majic Go to last post
4 676
error message 0x80004005, 183 by Cichs
I keep getting the error message Outlook Express could not be started. The application was unable to open the Outlook Express message store. Your...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 6th 07 12:44 AM
by Britt Dickson Go to last post
14 3,422
switch from dial-up to broadband and ie6 fails by James C. Butler
Working under XP sp2, Internet Explorer 7, OE6 Over the weekend I switched from dial-up to broadband. OE 6 now fails to send or receive email and...
February 6th 07 12:16 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
3 492
central data-storage with OE by susan
Hello, I'm using OE 6. I have 3 PC's connected to a router. I want to connect a external hard disk (UTP-connection) as well. Then I want to use...
February 5th 07 11:55 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 531
Outlook Express Email by Thankful
I am starting to have a problem with sending my sister in Michigan Emails. I did contact her ISP and they said that I would be on the Whitelist....
February 5th 07 10:45 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 466
Can't open pps files by BAD
I can open pps files from my desktop, but not within OE. Error message says to check Folder options in Control Panel. I have an association for...
February 5th 07 10:41 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
9 687
Outlook Express message pre-visualization by Juhász Márti
"GuilD" az alábbiakat írta a következõ hírüzenetben: ... ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 5th 07 09:28 PM
by Frank Slootweg Go to last post
11 1,330
Hotmail by Ken
Can someone tell me how to configure outlook express so as I can use it for my hotmail account. Thanks Ken
February 5th 07 09:26 PM
by someone Go to last post
5 525
In Reply how to respond to specific segements of a received e-mail by Pappion
Without cutting and pasting, how can I reply to specific sentences I've received, not the entire e-mail? I receive a high percentage of such simply...
February 5th 07 08:30 PM
by Pappion Go to last post
9 749
Downloading newsgroups by BAD
On the first download, after subscribing to a newsgroup, I sometimes get thousands of email. Some going back several years. Then I have to go...
February 5th 07 07:56 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
2 405
Send error w/Hotmail Plus account by Jakey
After composing an e-mail utilizing my "Hotmail Plus" account, I receive the following error... "An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'XXXXX',...
February 5th 07 07:53 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
7 839
Email by Bernhard Vogt
Wie kann ich den Fehler beheben
February 5th 07 06:55 PM
by don Go to last post
2 505
8 by cat
February 5th 07 06:39 PM
by cat Go to last post
0 334
Importing by forceten32
Am I right in assuming when I import from a computer with an identical folder tree, the messages will be additions rather than replace those in the...
February 5th 07 03:44 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
2 532
Can not open one of my folders in outlook express by Anthony Reynard Chinnis
I am trying to open one of my mail folders in my outlook express. one day the folder was working fine and i could see my mail that was in it and the...
February 5th 07 03:42 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
2 420
E-mail Problems by [email protected].
9j90j9090j90j90uj0uj ." . wrote in message news:... h I am having lots of problems and I don't know the root...
February 5th 07 02:24 PM
by peyaprince Go to last post
1 434
ola by lucy santiago