Problem printing Web page

Old January 30th 07, 04:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
hi

Default Problem printing Web page

Hello,

When a try to print a web page it doesn´t print correctly. The page looks
like cut for the right side.

If I want to print correctly a web page I have to print in horizontal
configuration.

Windows XP SP2. IE6.0

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Old January 30th 07, 04:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

Are your margins set correctly?

IE | File | Page Setup. Default setting is 0.75, (19mm), all around.

IE6 Specific Newsgroup:

IE General newsgroup:
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express
~IB-CA~

Old January 30th 07, 04:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
joave

That is one of the faults of the Internet and is why many forms and web
pages will have a button that says "Print Version". IE7 has a new setting
that will print the page correctly, so you may wish to upgrade if you are
using WinXP. Good luck

Old January 30th 07, 05:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
hi

Thanks for the answer but at this moment I can´t upgrade the explorer. And
actually I konw en other pc with same characteristic that it works
correctly, so I think it isn´t versions problem.

Old January 30th 07, 05:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

Then you would be better off asking in an Internet Explorer newsgroup as I
posted. This is Outlook Express. For IE7, use IE General.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express

Old January 30th 07, 11:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Poprivet

hi wrote:
Hello,

When a try to print a web page it doesn´t print correctly. The page
looks like cut for the right side.

If I want to print correctly a web page I have to print in horizontal
configuration.

Windows XP SP2. IE6.0

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Before you print, go to File; Page SEtup and change the page orientation to
Landscape. That will usually let the entire page print. Many web site
authors are too lazy to consider whether their site pages will print
correctly or not; it is nothing to do with you our your setup.

If you should find some pages that still won't print it all in Landscape
mode, then try just highlighting what you want to print and click File,
Print, Selection. That will usually work also. When you hightlight, only
drag downward, n ot to the sides, to keep it set to what you want to print.

HTH
Pop`

Old January 30th 07, 11:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Poprivet

"hi" wrote in message
Hello,

When a try to print a web page it doesn´t print correctly. The page
looks
like cut for the right side.

If I want to print correctly a web page I have to print in
horizontal configuration.

Windows XP SP2. IE6.0

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Or, just remind him to use Landscape vs Portait settings; it usually works
well.

Pop`

Old January 31st 07, 03:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Michael Santovec

I've found this program useful:

Internet Explorer Fitted-Width Printing
http://www.visiontech.ltd.uk/software/
Adds a new printer icon with a small 'W' next to it on the toolbar.
Press this to bring up a print dialog which will then print the page
fitted to the width of your paper. Alternatively, hold down the Control
key while pressing the button and you will get a print preview instead.

my page on web c Outlook Express 0 December 15th 06 01:17 AM
Link problem with saving Outlook calendar to a web page Dan Outlook - Calandaring 0 October 10th 06 01:05 PM
Calendar on Web Page John Outlook - Calandaring 0 September 13th 06 04:18 PM
Calendar web page - link problem Kent Smith Outlook - General Queries 0 September 1st 06 09:49 PM
Web Page alberto de leon Add-ins for Outlook 0 May 1st 06 02:01 AM