Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
requre information by manu
send infirmation
February 2nd 07 04:27 PM
by Tom Willett Go to last post
1 430
Recovering OE from another drive by Dave Cullen
I recently bought a new computer and need to restore the saved mail and address book from the old system. I have access to the old hard drive via a...
February 2nd 07 04:21 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
2 498
error code 80004005 4 months now by hayat
"hayat" ha scritto nel messaggio news:... "PA Bear" ha scritto nel messaggio ...
February 2nd 07 04:16 PM
by hayat Go to last post
0 769
Windows Explorer 7: Lost game files & fighting to open files & bro by Totally Frustrated 7
Since downloading Windows Explorer 7, I've lost games that were on my computer before, so what's up with that & can I get them back? All programs...
February 2nd 07 04:07 PM
by hayat Go to last post
4 1,313
Email without Internet access by Dan
I have a friend who wants to get dial-up email but does not want any Internet access in his home. I thought that Free Juno would get him exactly...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 2nd 07 04:05 PM
by hayat Go to last post
11 1,166
outlook express 6.0 by Maria Mosca
for 2 days now, outlook express 6.0 is not generating any new email. no new software has been installed. no changes had been made to options for...
February 2nd 07 01:20 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 459
Host by validsecurity
I do not seem to be able to send emails when I click the send button it gives me a message "host unknown" as i am sending through BT I thought that...
February 2nd 07 08:49 AM
by aziz Go to last post
3 592
OE under XP - admin user versus restricted user by MotorVator
Hi everyone. Just set up a new HP computer with XP. Set up two user accounts; one admin and the other a regular user account(I'll call it...
February 2nd 07 04:48 AM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
3 605
lost all email folders by Loretta
Lost all the email folders in outlook express. tried to get them back with the import but was unable to. I found all the folders that I am missing...
February 2nd 07 04:19 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 517
Identity Crisis by You Know Who ~
I am the main identify in Outlook Express and my girlfriend has been added as a second identity. Of course, when she opens OE she must then switch...
February 2nd 07 03:26 AM
by You Know Who ~ Go to last post
2 436
OE Keeps Sending Out the Same Message by Absolutely
Have an OE install that sends out the same email 10-20 times.
February 2nd 07 12:52 AM
by Absolutely Go to last post
1 473
When Seting up my message rules by Hopeful 1
How can I stop getting the email sent to me? Back when I had WIN ME and O.E. 6, I could set up a group send whereby I had another name associated...
February 2nd 07 12:52 AM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
3 596
OE works even though error message says otherwise, what gives by shapeshifter
"shapeshifter" wrote in message news:... OE seems to start and run properly. However while running it I get the following...
February 1st 07 11:09 PM
by shapeshifter Go to last post
0 411
New POP3/SMTP Outlook Express settings for MSN ISP customers by Sportsluvr
I got an email telling me I needed to change my MSN's pop3.email.msn.com to pop3.live.com and smtp.email.msn.com to smtp.live.com in Outlook Express...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 1st 07 11:05 PM
by saki mpost Go to last post
10 1,209
Cannot print from email page by S Huxley
When I try to print an email I get the following error message, Please can anyone help? Error on script Line 228 Char. 1 Error, Incompatible version...
February 1st 07 09:41 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
4 594
printing email left margin cutoff by Mike L.
When I attempt to print out an email in "portrait" it cuts off the first letter of each sentence. How can I make an adjustment to the printable...
February 1st 07 09:40 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
2 1,644
Reply and Forward by Clifford
I can send email but I cannot reply or forwad.
February 1st 07 08:28 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
3 654
1234 by Alex
February 1st 07 07:57 PM
by Alex Go to last post
0 395
problem by tony
getting errors don't know what to do i had to restar my computer because it to had an error. so i lost everything
February 1st 07 07:32 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 331
Spam filtering rules by surplus
Hi there, I have been trying to get some successful OE rules set up to filter spam, have done research, but cannot find the answers below: Is there...
February 1st 07 07:31 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post

From The