Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Exporting Email from Outlook Express to SBC Yhaoo email by Dale
Hi: For some reason, my emails got transferred out of SBC Yahoo email into Outlook Express...they are listed there. How do I go about...
January 24th 07 07:16 PM
by Dale Go to last post
2 634
Password by cuz1
How can I retrive a forgotton password for Outlook Express.
January 24th 07 05:47 PM
by Damian.Kolodziej Go to last post
3 713
Originals never show in groups by CW
All of a sudden all the messages in all the groups on all the servers have begun to show only the response and never the original post. Every...
January 24th 07 05:47 PM
by Kathi Go to last post
2 568
Importing by Brian O'Rourke
I recently had to clean out my harddrive, but,before I did, I coppied all my OE to a friends ext harddrive. He them coppied it to dvd. Now when I...
January 24th 07 05:10 PM
by Brian O'Rourke Go to last post
5 755
A Trial New Letter by yap Donghai
January 24th 07 04:58 PM
by yap Donghai Go to last post
0 434
Mail downloaded advised as not downloaded by Bob
Earlier with OE6 I succesfully dowmloaded mail to my in-box. It contained an attachment as I could view in the preview pane. However when trying to...
January 24th 07 04:47 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
4 899
OE address book - can't find it. by SteveP
A user's 2000 Pro computer failed. Can't repair 2K Pro operating system. I have been able to slave the hard drive from the problem computer to...
January 24th 07 02:43 PM
by SteveP Go to last post
4 718
"õÄÁÌÅÎÉÅ ÐÒÏÆÁÊÌÁ" by ivan petrov
Login-ANTONIMUS,paroli-ERMILOV.Spasibo ogromnoe zaranee!!!!!
January 24th 07 01:54 PM
by ivan petrov Go to last post
0 338
Why can't I send MP3s in OE6? by BobtheBassplayer
OS:XP Pro, OE6. When I try to send an MP3 as an attachment (3meg), I get this: A time-out occurred while communicating with the server. Subject...
January 24th 07 01:37 PM
by BobtheBassplayer Go to last post
5 476
Installed IE7 & now OE6 won't work... help!!! by MyTwoSons
I would greatly appreciate any suggestions on how to fix this problem! My Mom has a fairly new Dell PC. She received an automatic update & IE7 was...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 24th 07 12:33 PM
by MyTwoSons Go to last post
11 1,109
Outlook Express starts very slowly by jj.mac
Outlook Express 6 has become very slow in connecting ,authorising and receiving mail. Operating System is Xppro (service pack 2). Web browser is...
January 24th 07 11:49 AM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM Go to last post
5 941
errore by Arianna Masci
Il server ha interrotto la connessione in modo inatteso. Ciò potrebbe essere dovuto a problemi relativi al server o alla rete oppure a un lungo...
January 24th 07 11:33 AM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM Go to last post
2 664
ÈÃÄ㾪ϲ by ¬·É
January 24th 07 11:19 AM
by ¬·É Go to last post
0 474
Windows Media Edition by Fishermun
Just bought a new laptop. Windows Media Edition, all updates in place. When I am reading the newsgroups ( using OE ) I am having a problem. When I...
January 24th 07 10:51 AM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM Go to last post
4 667
OE6 message back up by shoil
I believe I have the backing up part down pat....restoration is an issue. I receive an error message that indicates the folder contains no messages...
January 24th 07 10:34 AM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM Go to last post
2 421
098 by Rolis
jkhk
January 24th 07 07:42 AM
by Rolis Go to last post
0 350
wry by Rolis
wywy
January 24th 07 07:16 AM
by Rolis Go to last post
0 385
dbx Folder Stores missing in Outlook Express by Mayhan
What could cause all of the existing dbx Stores to disappear from Outlook Express All standard folders except the Deleted Items Folder are replaced...
January 24th 07 04:16 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
2 566
OE6 message query.... by shoil
Is there any way to easily copy a group of messages in a format other than ..dbx and store same on a disk or other similar so one can simply open it...
January 24th 07 03:32 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
1 516
Moving address book and messages from one computer to another by Phil James
Can I do this as follows: 1. Copy address book file to a flash drive, then go to new computer, delete new address book, and copy old address book...
January 24th 07 03:27 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post

From The