Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
if outlook express left open, lose internet connection by Kelly
I usually leave my computer on. If I leave Outlook Express 6.0 open, when I return to the computer, I have lost my connection and there is an error...
January 22nd 07 06:15 PM
by jT Go to last post
7 803
outlook express 6 by Andrée BENOIT GONIN
je suis abonnée chello devenu noos depuis que j'ai changé d ordinateur. Je ne peux ni envoyer ni recevoir de message sur ma boite.Pouvez vous m...
January 22nd 07 04:20 PM
by David Biddulph Go to last post
1 434
January 22nd 07 04:18 PM
by de amorim Go to last post
7 708
Newbie Questions by computerfrazzled
Hi. A couple questions. Can I access my Outlook Express email from anywhere other than my computer at home? I set up my Outlook Express to receive...
January 22nd 07 12:24 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM Go to last post
3 652
vlw by kaio
vlw gurisada
January 22nd 07 12:23 PM
by kaio Go to last post
0 312
prob posta by Alessia
Buon giorno...volevo sapere come dovevo fare per poter leggere e inviare posta da outlook..perche mi dice di inserire l account e la password..ma...
January 22nd 07 12:14 PM
by Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP] Go to last post
1 408
Deleting Corrupt DBX Files From Message Store by [email protected]
Several months ago I experienced loss of Outlook Express messages due to corruption of DBX files. I was able to recover most messages using DBXpress...
January 22nd 07 10:55 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 630
mavi by hasret
byby
January 22nd 07 09:11 AM
by hasret Go to last post
0 370
Won't open, states it has a missing 'msoe.dll'. by GrandJEM2
For past year, on my WinXP, OE 6 has worked off and on, so i usually use my servers email. Recently upgraded to IE 7.0, and now oE won't open at...
January 22nd 07 02:14 AM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM Go to last post
3 468
OE sends multiple emails - but I've tried all the usual remedies by Jeff
Hi everyone, When I send mail in Outlook Express, it tells me I have an error, but doesn't write in the log what that error is. It keeps the email...
January 22nd 07 02:08 AM
by Jeff Go to last post
5 509
Trouble Compacting Folders by Clivuus
For some strange reason compacting folders now takes longer because Outlook Express is making a backup copy of all of my folders and placing them...
January 22nd 07 01:53 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 333
Vertical bar in Reply mail by Al
How can I change the vertical bar on the left side of reply mail back to the "" character? Thank you. Al
January 22nd 07 12:26 AM
by Bob Fliegel Go to last post
9 974
PV8.image by vel2p32
Regardless of the extention on any photo attachment to an email I receive over Outlook Express, when I try to open it is says it is a "PV8.image"...
January 21st 07 11:11 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
1 581
Spell check in French? by Karen
Hi All, For no apparent reason, my spellcheck in OE has switched to French. The only 'new' feature I can report is that I have installed Office...
January 21st 07 08:18 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
9 724
pictures in OE by Dumford
When I send pictures to someone, they reveive them, but they are thousnds of numbers, instead of the picture. Any Help? Using OE 6 with XP.
January 21st 07 08:00 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 446
OE won't open .email file extension attachments by oljack
I am using Windows XP Home and Outlook Express for my e-mail. I successfully receive tens of e-mails per day. However, I have a problem opening...
January 21st 07 07:52 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
1 1,497
January 21st 07 06:40 PM
by andres arrabal Go to last post
4 407
Avoiding bad headers by Krzysztof Żelechowski
My name, as included in From field, includes characters from the extended character set. This causes problems with posting to newsgroups. The...
January 21st 07 06:16 PM
by Frank Slootweg Go to last post
9 971
IE is not my default browser by Xray
Hello all, I installed Firefox which is ok but it has some issues for me. I made it my default browser thinking it wouldn't be a big deal to...
January 21st 07 05:44 PM
by mac Go to last post
4 571
OE Missing Folders by CaroleW
25+ folders with critical emails have mysteriously disappeared from Outlook Express. I did not move the folders. I have been using OE for more than...
January 21st 07 05:07 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post

From The