Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
How to see ALL new messages? by John Smith[_8_]
When I log on am advised I have say 2 unread mail messages...and sure enough in the Inbox are two unread messages. However I have a few message rules...
May 17th 11 08:39 PM
by John Smith[_8_] Go to last post
3 732
how to recover corrupted/truncated DBX file - please help by Adam
After running ScanDisk, which truncated several files due to errors found, my Sent Items DBX file is now corrupt/truncated. Selecting the folder in...
May 9th 11 01:28 PM
by david012 Go to last post
4 2,594
May 1st 11 03:26 AM
by Geoff[_4_] Go to last post
0 498
How To Pre-Fill Email Whi by Talal Itani[_2_]
To: microsoft.public.outlook. Hello, While browsing the net, a person can click on an email address, and the email client automatically opens an...
April 26th 11 04:06 PM
by John Blessing[_3_] Go to last post
1 615
Delete/Copy Path Too Long Files by dan gurt
http://LongPathTool.com - Delete/Copy Path Too Long Files Isn’t it great in case you really can control your decisions and alternatives at the least...
April 1st 11 06:18 AM
by dan gurt Go to last post
0 911
Big Bertha Thing Battle by Tony Lance
Big Bertha Thing Battle Cosmic Ray Series Possible Real World System Constructs http://www.bigberthathing.com/battle.html Access page to 600K ZIP...
March 18th 11 10:34 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
1 1,063
When I start OE................... by Bill[_18_]
Why is it that when I startup Outlook Express that Windows Messenger also starts? I seem to recall a check-box regarding this, but I can't find it...
March 12th 11 09:25 AM
by N. Miller Go to last post
5 985
OE 6 by jc
I've recently reinstalled XP Media Center on my Dell XPS. Now, when in OE I can no longer view .pps or .wmv type files, getting the 'no file...
March 4th 11 06:27 PM
by jc Go to last post
0 861
Outlook Express 6 "Delete" by Geoff[_4_]
My OE6 does not now allow me to DELETE any messages! Help please Geoff
February 28th 11 06:26 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
3 1,008
redirect virus plus MSE fails to open by Jason
I am running xp service pak 3. I have the redirect virus which directs me to unwanted web sites. To get rid of it I run AVG, malwalre bytes,...
January 25th 11 05:34 PM
by Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries[_2_] Go to last post
4 1,048
Big Bertha Thing gyro by Tony Lance
Big Bertha Thing gyro Cosmic Ray Series Possible Real World System Constructs http://www.bigberthathing.com/gyro.html Access page JPG 12K...
January 20th 11 12:30 AM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
1 830
Disable 'Blocked Sender' feature in Outlook Express by eQuilter
My employees sometimes accidentally block important contacts using Outlook Express's "Blocked Sender" list. Since this is a feature we don't use, I'd...
January 10th 11 01:20 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
2 1,032
Retrieving email from outgoing server! by mm[_3_]
Hi, I hope you can help me. I'm using Outlook Express, 6.00.2900.5512 (xpsp.080413-2105) This is what it says in my progress box: Check for new...
November 15th 10 02:56 PM
by Harden Thicke Go to last post
3 819
Do OE emails open with browsers? crosspost by richard
A simple argument from another poster in 24hoursupport.helpdesk needs to have his head slapped a little. His claim is that Outlook Express emails...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
November 15th 10 11:12 AM
by Desk Rabbit Go to last post
38 3,439
Blocked Senders List by No Name
I am using Windows XP Home with IE8, OE6. Just recently my blocked senders list cleaned itself out (?) and now I can't get anything to stay. What's...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
November 9th 10 10:00 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
22 2,371
junk e-mail by erdna
Quite often when I get an e-mail from a MAC user it automatically gets into my junk e-mail box. Is this normal?
October 20th 10 03:12 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
2 613
moving Identity to a newer computer by jbclem3
I am moving everything to a newer computer, and I'm not sure how to go about it with Outlook Express and all my email and email folders. I tried...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 13th 10 10:45 PM
by jbclem Go to last post
13 1,563
How to change fonts (size) in OE6 upper portion of messages (Subject, From, Sent, etc...) by jbclem
I just switched video cards on my Win2000 computer, and many of the fonts and text size have changed. I know how to change the font size of the...
October 6th 10 11:08 AM
by jbclem Go to last post
3 938
How to change font size in Subject, From, Send section by jbclem
I recently changed video cards and most of the fonts changed slightly, mostly to different sizes. In OE6 I can adjust the message font sizes in the...
October 1st 10 01:07 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
2 1,526
Can't see contact in Address book on Outlook Expres by Angela_123
I can not see Contacts in Address book . I changed one contact and after that all go down. Now I don't know how to back my contact . Please...
August 17th 10 01:36 PM
by Angela_123 Go to last post

From The