Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook Express Not Responding by Platinum Endless Events
My Outlook is not responding at all. I click on the icon and nothing. It was working yesterday and I am not sure what is going on. I have noticed...
June 20th 10 06:28 AM
by Platinum Endless Events Go to last post
0 605
getting message about security certificate when I try to send/receive e-mails by Larry
On my Desktop, on OE6, every time I attempt to send/receive, I get this message: "The server you are connected to is using a security certificate...
June 19th 10 06:51 PM
by Larry Go to last post
4 1,005
Duplicate eMails sent by Ron Hinds[_2_]
This is a very odd problem. I have one user (only one!) whose eMails are sent twice, but only those eMails that are sent from another application...
June 19th 10 06:49 PM
by Michael Santovec[_2_] Go to last post
4 955
getting message about security certificate when I try to send/receive e-mails by Larry
On my Desktop, on OE6, every time I attempt to send/receive, I get this message: "The server you are connected to is using a security certificate...
June 19th 10 06:36 PM
by Larry Go to last post
0 567
outlook express by tfd007
just switched from dial up to att high speed now when i have to use my outlook express account it asks for me to dial in, no land line hook up so...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 19th 10 04:47 AM
by kathy minton1 Go to last post
10 1,417
Unable To Restore OE6 .DBX Files by ColTom2
Hi: I had some files in an OE6 local named folder "Kit" and deleted the folder in error. I created another folder by the same name and...
June 19th 10 02:16 AM
by ColTom2 Go to last post
0 647
Duplicate eMails sent by Ron Hinds[_2_]
This is a very odd problem. I have one user (only one!) whose eMails are sent twice, but only those eMails that are sent from another application...
June 18th 10 10:56 PM
by Ron Hinds[_2_] Go to last post
0 619
inbox msgs disappeared by Marc
i shut down my computer improperly and lost all my inbox msgs. i called my provider Cox Cable and they had me adjust a setting, so in the future...
June 18th 10 05:48 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_4_] Go to last post
2 892
inbox msgs disappeared by Marc
i shut down my computer improperly and lost all my inbox msgs. i called my provider Cox Cable and they had me adjust a setting, so in the future...
June 18th 10 05:34 PM
by Marc Go to last post
0 580
Multiple emails by Susie
Since yesterday I am receiving duplicate copies of emails. This was particularly bad because I had received some rather large video clips. (I'm on...
June 17th 10 11:59 PM
by Ron Sommer Go to last post
6 1,061
Multiple emails by Susie
Since yesterday I am receiving duplicate copies of emails. This was particularly bad because I had received some rather large video clips. (I'm on...
June 17th 10 04:04 PM
by Susie Go to last post
0 539
trouble with sending messages by mamosa ntongana
I have just tried sending the messege using outlook express but it keeps on saying message on the outbox. what can i do ??
June 15th 10 02:48 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_4_] Go to last post
2 840
trouble with sending messages by mamosa ntongana
I have just tried sending the messege using outlook express but it keeps on saying message on the outbox. what can i do ??
June 15th 10 02:33 PM
by mamosa ntongana Go to last post
0 526
Unique Address Book for each Identity by monkjr
I use several identities in OE6 using WIN XP PRO. When having to recreate these identities on a new computer, the folder structure I created for...
June 14th 10 10:12 PM
by Michael Santovec[_2_] Go to last post
4 832
Unique Address Book for each Identity by monkjr
I use several identities in OE6 using WIN XP PRO. When having to recreate these identities on a new computer, the folder structure I created for...
June 14th 10 07:00 PM
by monkjr Go to last post
0 616
password by δημήτρης νικολόπουλος
send me , password,toy nickvasilopoulos @hotmail.com
June 14th 10 01:48 PM
by Bickford Schmeckler Go to last post
1 594
outlook express by tfd007
just switched from dial up to att high speed now when i have to use my outlook express account it asks for me to dial in, no land line hook up so...
June 14th 10 02:13 AM
by tfd007 Go to last post
0 497
hai can we friend? by syazmin
Hai can i friend with you? __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5185 (20100609) __________ The...
June 13th 10 07:05 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
2 671
two accounts using the same email address by Jack B
Under Tools/Accounts, I have two accounts using the same email address. One is with a more formal user name, and the other is less formal and is...
June 12th 10 09:17 PM
by Michael Santovec[_2_] Go to last post
9 1,830
email not functioning by kRUShNa
I have joined outlook expess since more than a year ago. but i am not receiving mail nor have been able to send any email.Please sysnronise.
June 12th 10 06:46 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post

From The