Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
nnnn by walt
nnn
May 9th 09 08:15 AM
by walt Go to last post
0 365
Outlook Express vs Office Outlook by David W.
I use OE with WinXP. My PC is "on" 24/7 to receive email My PC is scheduled to receive MS upgrades at 3:00 AM Occasionally when I wake up, my PC has...
May 9th 09 08:06 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
8 767
I CANT GET ON NEWS.COOSAHS.NET by STOCKMAN2007
CAN U HELP ME
May 9th 09 05:38 AM
by TompangBuddy.Com Go to last post
8 905
Losing subscriptions by Howard Kaikow
Some time ago, I noticed that OE 6 was losing ALL the subscriptions to particular newaccounts. In particular: news.grc.com news.motzarella.org And...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
May 9th 09 05:13 AM
by yexuqiang Go to last post
24 1,855
Menu Items Missing by B.W.
When using someone else's computer, in OE6, some items are missing from the Menu ... View, Tools, Message, Help. Is there some setting missing or...
May 9th 09 04:17 AM
by B.W. Go to last post
0 360
OE6 and Vista/WIndows7 by Clair Da Loon
1. How would I go about installing OE6 on a clean install of Vista or Windows 7 (assuming it is even possible)? 2. If I install Vista or Windows...
May 9th 09 03:48 AM
by Clair Da Loon Go to last post
0 310
;l\'lp]p[ by John Smith
liului.i k,jp.l[ilpiopioooo
May 9th 09 02:51 AM
by John Smith Go to last post
0 283
;l\'lp]p[ by John Smith
liului.i k,jp.l[ilpiopioooo
May 9th 09 02:51 AM
by John Smith Go to last post
0 437
can't send email by svejkat
I have ver 6 of OE and I just started getting this error message:The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'POP.WEST.COX.NET', Server:...
May 9th 09 01:57 AM
by svejkat Go to last post
0 317
hi by berg barry
hi
May 8th 09 11:24 PM
by berg barry Go to last post
0 412
anninha voce e minha amiga by Ellen Santos
May 8th 09 04:11 PM
by Ellen Santos Go to last post
0 418
anninha voce e minha amiga by Ellen Santos
May 8th 09 04:11 PM
by Ellen Santos Go to last post
0 290
I CANT GET ON NEWS.COOSAHS.NET by STOCKMAN2007
CAN U HELP ME
May 8th 09 01:13 AM
by STOCKMAN2007 Go to last post
0 349
Pictures too large when I receive emails by scott
Some of the emails I get with pictures included are impossible to veiw in their entirety. Is there a way to shrink them after I receive them? -- S
May 7th 09 11:02 PM
by scott Go to last post
0 334
pictures too large by scott
Some of the emails I get have pictures that are much to large for me to veiw.They are sometimes added attachments and sometimes included in the...
May 7th 09 10:07 PM
by scott Go to last post
0 310
Outlook Express vs Office Outlook by David W.
I use OE with WinXP. My PC is "on" 24/7 to receive email My PC is scheduled to receive MS upgrades at 3:00 AM Occasionally when I wake up, my PC has...
May 6th 09 08:44 PM
by David W. Go to last post
0 246
MARHABA by zahira laamara
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 6th 09 08:35 PM
by velibozkurt Go to last post
11 741
e-mail pictures smaller size by mga 5l
WOW It took a long time to get here!! I used to get a mesage when sending pictures---- do you want to keep pics at original size or smaller---...
May 6th 09 07:43 PM
by mga 5l Go to last post
0 348
Dividing Group by Joy[_2_]
We send a meeting notice to a group, and now it is too large to send, so I need to divide it in half. I don't know how to select half of the names...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
May 6th 09 03:44 PM
by أحمد جمالي Go to last post
54 2,882
sconosciuto by edoardofrancescoferrigni
May 6th 09 03:32 PM
by edoardofrancescoferrigni Go to last post

From The