Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Business Contact Manager by [email protected]
Besides using Outlook, I use CardFila.com to collect all business cards on iPhone. You can do this on Android, computer, laptop. So easy to collect,...
October 30th 12 04:19 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1,504
Incoming messages didn't didn't go to my INBOX by jbclem[_2_]
For a period of about 10 hours yesterday, incoming messages (that usually go to my INBOX) went somewhere else. I saw the window pop up that shows...
October 23rd 12 07:34 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 1,250
Hot fix required for Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error by kp
Hi am unable to send any mails using OE 6.0. I get the following error Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0B. Kindly...
September 4th 12 06:45 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 1,529
Cannot e-mail pictures by Andy Petro
Cannot e-mail any pictures using Outlook Express from any photo editing programs . The programs such as Picasa, HP photo , Microsoft Office Etc....
March 1st 12 03:26 AM
by Bruce Hagen[_4_] Go to last post
4 1,293
Can one create a contacts list in the compose message window? by ECLiPSE 2002
I have TBird for my email client, but my wife continues to use Outlook Express v.6. With TBird when one opens the new message compose window there is...
February 9th 12 02:09 PM
by ECLiPSE 2002 Go to last post
5 1,165
solutions books by solutions book team
solutions book team We're a team for providing solution manuals to help students in their study. We sell the books...
January 26th 12 10:33 PM
by solutions book team Go to last post
0 1,158
Switching From Non-Threaded To Threaded View And Finding What You Were Reading by BillW50
Sometimes I read a newsgroup by threaded and sometimes non-threaded. This toggle is easy by ALT-V-V-G. Although sometimes I read a post in...
January 12th 12 07:12 PM
by BillW50 Go to last post
2 1,101
Problems emailing hotmail accounts - error 550 by Peter Foldes
Repost this to the microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop to get an answer to your issue. Wrong group here -- Peter Please Reply to...
December 31st 11 02:20 AM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
0 846
OE expanded folders by [email protected]
Hi folks OE has suddenly started opening up all my folders eg I click on the "Current" folder where I hold all my case folders, and all...
December 23rd 11 08:43 PM
by Monocle Go to last post
9 1,745
Unable to open the Address Book.... by Ismael
Hello Everyone, I'm using WinXP Pro, OE 6 and I'm getting the following error message: "Unable to open the Address Book. The Address Book may not...
December 23rd 11 11:45 AM
by mikeleena Go to last post
5 10,509
printing only header of e-mail by mommyof3
Please help - I'm a computer dummy and don't really know what to do! I recently decided to use Outlook Express to manage my AOL e-mail account to...
November 28th 11 05:38 PM
by jeff-o Go to last post
2 3,485
An unknown error has occurred. Protocol: SMTP, Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x80004005 by RP[_3_]
Here's a quick question... When I hit "send and receive"...I get the status window as it checks all my accounts. But when done, I am left with...
August 22nd 11 06:07 PM
by N. Miller Go to last post
3 1,303
Large Attachment Files Wont Send by handyman454
Office Basic Eddition 2003 Outlook 11.5608.8333 XP Pro 5.1.2600 SP3 Bld-2600 OptiPlex GX280 3Gigs Ram Attachments such as video files and .pdf's...
July 23rd 11 05:53 PM
by handyman454 Go to last post
1 1,242
outlook password problem by vriaeros
I set email accounts with their passwords but each time I start receiving it asks for the passwords although I ticket to remember each password. any...
July 23rd 11 08:42 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
2 599
Toolbar expand when minimizw outlook express by hon123456
Dear all, I am using outlook express. It has some problem with the space of the Toolbar. Normally, the send/receive toolbar button will...
June 24th 11 04:55 AM
by hon123456 Go to last post
0 545
problems with security certificates by jbclem[_2_]
Recently, after many years without this problem, certain emails I receive regularly (such as from Mercola.com), have begun triggering a Security...
June 19th 11 10:58 PM
by jbclem[_2_] Go to last post
0 540
http://CannotDeleteFile.net - Cannot Delete File? Long Path Tool CanLong Path Tool recognizes the processes or running programs which havelocked those files, preventing them from being renamed, moved or deleted.The following are some of th by Max Loger
http://CannotDeleteFile.net - Cannot Delete File? Long Path Tool Can Long Path Tool recognizes the processes or running programs which have locked...
June 16th 11 08:35 AM
by Max Loger Go to last post
0 562
OE won't load by dadiOH[_3_]
THE PROBLEM When my wife tries to access OE the splash loads but nothing else. Task manager shows msimn.exe is using 100% (or close to it) of...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
May 31st 11 02:40 PM
by Bullwinkle. Go to last post
38 3,734
saved messages disappeared by Bonnie Jean
Yesterday I looked in some of my folders and their contents are gone. Is there anyway for me to retrieve them? Are they somewhere on my hard...
May 28th 11 01:00 AM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
1 534
How Do You Create a Rule Putting Email From a Sender Into a Specific Folder? by pdmike
In Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, I want to create a Rule that moves all incoming emails from a specific Sender, into a particular folder. I click...
May 26th 11 12:31 AM
by pdmike Go to last post

From The