Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Expected results with OEQB restore? by Jack B
When you do a OEQB restore, is the result a complete reinstall of OE, or just a total overwrite and replacement of dbx files and the wab...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 24th 10 12:36 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
10 1,328
Outlook 6 will not send messages with web site links? by Mark
Hi, Please can you help me? I am having problems trying to send a word document (with a web site hyperlink) and the same link in the message body...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
May 23rd 10 02:16 PM
by jevremovic bratislav Go to last post
213 16,861
Attachments by Will S.
How do I include a photo attachment without the photo showing up in the main body of the message. Can you sent the photo attachment so you have to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 22nd 10 11:06 AM
by niranjan kumar Go to last post
10 1,362
Transferring Files From OE To Windows7 ? by Robert11
Hello, Expect to get a new PC as soon as te new ones come out with Windows7 installed in late Oct. Presently using OE 6 and XP. Trying to learn...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 22nd 10 12:07 AM
by Ż¬­^Ąx Go to last post
11 1,428
OE6 -- Reducing DBX File Size? by Guv Bob
Hi Folks, My in-box folder was getting too large, so I deleted about 3/4 of the emails but still the DBX folder shows the same size - 200MB. I...
May 21st 10 07:26 AM
by Guv Bob Go to last post
0 490
Expected results with OEQB restore? by Jack B
When you do a OEQB restore, is the result a complete reinstall of OE, or just a total overwrite and replacement of dbx files and the wab...
May 20th 10 11:57 PM
by Jack B Go to last post
0 384
How to Sort Names within a Group by robert morris
I keep all my addresses in the Main Book. I also have three Groups with approx 350 names & addresses in each. How do I Sort these Groups...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 20th 10 11:01 AM
by TFI Go to last post
14 2,390
problem to set up by habie deen
I am having a difficult time to set my laptop computer up. some thing about the server. Please help. Habie deen
May 20th 10 01:25 AM
by tamer Go to last post
6 785
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community by [email protected]
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft...
May 19th 10 11:48 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 833
Hidden mails with + by Anton[_4_]
Suddenly many mails get hidden in groups with + to expand, what happened?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 19th 10 05:02 PM
by marko nimčević Go to last post
10 1,037
421 Message Rejected by Mo
I'm trying to send invoices for my business via a accounting program. Eveytime I try to email the invoices i get a message 421 Message Rejected....
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 19th 10 05:01 PM
by marko nimčević Go to last post
10 2,066
ERROR IN SENDING MAIL by ramananda
Dear Sir, unable send the mail, Pl advice Regards Rao
May 19th 10 01:35 PM
by Dennis Hortobagyi Go to last post
7 783
Blocked Senders List by No Name
I am using Windows XP Home with IE8, OE6. Just recently my blocked senders list cleaned itself out (?) and now I can't get anything to stay. What's...
May 17th 10 08:38 AM
by No Name Go to last post
0 298
Security Update for Outlook Express released 11 May 2010 by PA Bear [MS MVP]
MS10-030: Vulnerability in Outlook Express...could allow remote code execution: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/978542
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
May 15th 10 02:22 PM
by DAS[_2_] Go to last post
40 3,706
OE6 Tool Bar Missing by Nick[_4_]
I have XP Home Edition, running OE 6 with 4 e-mail accounts. One of of the accounts has the toolbar missing. It has always been there but...
May 15th 10 01:58 AM
by Nick[_4_] Go to last post
0 390
red x despite all known fixes by December[_2_]
I'm sure everyone is tired of the red x problem, but I haven't been able to find a fix for my issue. I used to get the dialogue box reading "OE has...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 14th 10 12:33 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
10 1,046
NNTP Timeout by il barbi
I have a problem with my newsserver, the first time I click to open a news OE hangs for 30" and I get this message "NNTP server NNTP did not answer...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
May 13th 10 11:27 PM
by No Name Go to last post
30 2,249
did not recover Inbox with renaming procedure by amstoryteller
While compacting I lost my files. Recovered the .bak files in Recycle bin. but my main Inbox file was not restored. I may have had OE open when I...
May 13th 10 03:18 PM
by amstoryteller Go to last post
0 332
red x despite all known fixes by December[_2_]
I'm sure everyone is tired of the red x problem, but I haven't been able to find a fix for my issue. I used to get the dialogue box reading "OE has...
May 13th 10 07:22 AM
by December[_2_] Go to last post
0 297
to transfer OE 6 files to another XP computer by Jack B
I need to transfer my OE 6 files from one XP computer to another -- what is the best way to do that? Jack
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
May 12th 10 11:05 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post

From The