Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
To include a *.mp3 in a message by Gus Had
I am using Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180. When I "Write Message" and then Format | Background | Sound... The *.mp3 not send to the other...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
June 28th 10 02:42 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_4_] Go to last post
24 1,976
Pictures don't show up by RP[_2_]
I have one person that sends me emails and if it happens to have photos embedded in it, the photos all show up as attachments with only a large box...
June 28th 10 01:18 PM
by Ron Sommer Go to last post
2 681
Pictures don't show up by RP[_2_]
I have one person that sends me emails and if it happens to have photos embedded in it, the photos all show up as attachments with only a large box...
June 28th 10 12:10 PM
by RP[_2_] Go to last post
0 346
u by sarahcurtis
June 28th 10 11:43 AM
by sarahcurtis Go to last post
0 308
UnInstall Outlook Express by Gerry
Has anyone UnInstalled Outlook Express 6.0 From Windows Server 2000 SP4?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 28th 10 10:28 AM
by No Name Go to last post
12 982
Toolbar Buttons by Don
I am running Windows XP Professional/SP3, IE 8.0, and Outlook Express 6.0 on my laptop. My toolbar has the following problems when Outlook Express...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 26th 10 04:51 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_4_] Go to last post
18 1,047
OE icons changed by Patti Barden
I have been trying to figure out how to backup/copy my email settings and messages and folders. I still am confused. Is there a step by step for a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 26th 10 08:02 AM
by Vovik Go to last post
15 1,126
Toolbar Buttons by Don
I am running Windows XP Professional/SP3, IE 8.0, and Outlook Express 6.0 on my laptop. My toolbar has the following problems when Outlook Express...
June 25th 10 05:45 PM
by Don Go to last post
0 274
Possible MSVCRT.dll problem by Guv Bob
I get these errors when trying to install any version of Iomega's EMC Retrospect Express HD for Windows. Using Windows 2000 Prof. Any help would ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 25th 10 08:43 AM
by Guv Bob Go to last post
14 1,370
Resizing Photos by B.W.[_2_]
When you add an image to an email and the handles show up, can you resize the photo this way? B.W.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 23rd 10 05:04 AM
by Michael Santovec[_2_] Go to last post
18 950
OE6 -- Reducing DBX File Size? by Guv Bob
Hi Folks, My in-box folder was getting too large, so I deleted about 3/4 of the emails but still the DBX folder shows the same size - 200MB. I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
June 22nd 10 06:19 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
24 2,952
Resizing Photos by B.W.[_2_]
When you add an image to an email and the handles show up, can you resize the photo this way? B.W.
June 22nd 10 12:48 AM
by B.W.[_2_] Go to last post
0 282
Possible MSVCRT.dll problem by Guv Bob
I get these errors when trying to install any version of Iomega's EMC Retrospect Express HD for Windows. Using Windows 2000 Prof. Any help would ...
June 21st 10 10:53 PM
by Guv Bob Go to last post
0 332
Delete E-Mails by hot rodder
I am unable to delete from my inbox. The only thing I can do is transfer them to the junk file, but I can't delete them from there either. I am...
June 21st 10 09:53 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
4 458
Delete E-Mails by hot rodder
I am unable to delete from my inbox. The only thing I can do is transfer them to the junk file, but I can't delete them from there either. I am...
June 21st 10 08:41 PM
by hot rodder Go to last post
0 241
OE6 and other clients work on flashdrive? and more by Robert Hunt
Can OE6 be installed on a flash drive? (Long story re dialup vs high speed in my area) but I have to use dialup, no alternative at present. Large...
June 21st 10 08:28 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
6 579
OE6 and other clients work on flashdrive? and more by Robert Hunt
Can OE6 be installed on a flash drive? (Long story re dialup vs high speed in my area) but I have to use dialup, no alternative at present. Large...
June 21st 10 01:50 PM
by Robert Hunt Go to last post
0 308
Outlook Express Not Responding by Platinum Endless Events
My Outlook is not responding at all. I click on the icon and nothing. It was working yesterday and I am not sure what is going on. I have noticed...
June 21st 10 01:49 PM
by Bickford Shmeckler Go to last post
4 480
Unable To Restore OE6 .DBX Files by ColTom2
Hi: I had some files in an OE6 local named folder "Kit" and deleted the folder in error. I created another folder by the same name and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 20th 10 02:18 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_4_] Go to last post
16 1,024
Outlook Express Not Responding by Platinum Endless Events
My Outlook is not responding at all. I click on the icon and nothing. It was working yesterday and I am not sure what is going on. I have noticed...
June 20th 10 06:28 AM
by Platinum Endless Events Go to last post
0 290
Post New Thread

Display Options
Showing threads 81 to 100 of 16977