Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
autocomplete by minimus[_3_]
Why outlook does not auto complete from the contacts? Why it has to build a n2k cache? What I want is: when I start to type a name, outlook should...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 21st 09 09:05 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
11 849
Use Outlook 2000, but Outlook Express Error by William J. Lunsford
I never use Outlook Express. I use only Outlook 2000, but I am getting an Outlook Express error: "The Address Book failed to load. Outlook Express...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 21st 09 08:55 PM
by William J. Lunsford Go to last post
11 1,001
VSTO Outlook2007 Addin. After switching from 3.5 to 2.0 Framework i get "'MSB3185: EntryPoint not specified for manifest" by Michael Schmitz
Hello NG, I am new to VSTO and Outlook 2007 Addins, Well what i am trying, is to use a Outlook 2007-Add-In with ..Net Framework 2.0. When i switch...
April 21st 09 08:19 PM
by Michael Schmitz Go to last post
2 653
Printing from Word Document by Ms. Barrow
How do i fix the bottom border so it can show when I print?
April 21st 09 07:59 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 374
Autocomplete feature sends emails twice by rprewitt
I have a user that when autocomplete completes a contact in the To field, it displays the first and last name of the person that they are sending the...
April 21st 09 05:51 PM
by rprewitt Go to last post
3 476
change the interface's font size by JD
Hi, I have a trouble reading the small font size text in my outlook in Vista. Can I make the font size bigger? I can go to main-menu - view -...
April 21st 09 04:07 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 1,710
Outlook 2007 Reading Pane by Andy
I am desperate for help with respect to the Reading Pane in my Outlook 2007. It simply isnt working also i seem to have no keyboard shortcuts...
April 21st 09 02:17 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 452
Outbox difficulty with Office Outlook by eric
In Express outbox I have a 'from' column indicating the sender from several of my email addresses - this works, so I can check the 'sender' before...
April 21st 09 02:05 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 409
Calendar as Desktop page by Bubey
Is there a way I can make my Outlook Calendar my Desktop Page? Right now I have a photo but would prefer to have the Calendar be the page so I can...
April 21st 09 02:00 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 493
Setting changes to get a message like this by namishtiwari
Hi Experts, Is this possible with some settings change in outlook to get a message like this or need your help in getting a message like this. What...
April 21st 09 08:31 AM
by namishtiwari Go to last post
0 334
Outlook 2007 public folders by Raul
navigating the Public Folders could be very time consuming. Can an icon be added to the outlook toolbar with a shortcut to a given folder under the...
April 21st 09 05:32 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
2 392
Question
Multiple Email Accounts in Outlook by Sue22
I recently added a second verizon email account to my MS Outlook 2003. Receiving from both accounts is working successfully. When composing a new...
April 21st 09 05:11 AM
by Sue22 Go to last post
0 845
Cannot setup Hotmail account for Outlook by Jason
I cannot setup a Hotmail account. There is an error message that reads "Inbox synchronizing headers...The server responded 'This operation is not...
April 20th 09 11:43 PM
by Jason Go to last post
4 463
assign email to a folder by haynesfamily
I'm trying to filter my mother in laws emails to a personal folder automatically where I don't have to continuously put them in the folder myself....
April 20th 09 08:47 PM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
2 564
When using Outlook I get "Your message failed" 554 Tranaction by Jerry
When I try to send certain e-mails (not all) I receive the message "Your message did not reach the intended recipient" " 554 Transaction failed"...
April 20th 09 07:40 PM
by Brett Go to last post
2 574
Deleting msg's from Inbox by AngeloK
Hi all, I recently added a new email account that I can use from my Outlook Office 2007. In the process of setting up the new account from...
April 20th 09 06:40 PM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
1 329
contacts by minimus[_3_]
When I write an email outlook automatically used to bring over the email address of the person for whom I was typing the name in the "To" section of...
April 20th 09 06:05 PM
by minimus[_3_] Go to last post
2 358
How to insert directly from scanner to e-mail? by lynjackson
In 2003 I used to be able to hit insert and then insert a file directly from a scanner. I can't find this feature in 2007. Any clues? Thanks.
April 20th 09 05:05 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 486
Background colour by Geoff[_2_]
I am using Outlook 2000 SR1 The preview pane shows all my incoming messages in black font on a white background. The same applies when I create a...
April 20th 09 05:04 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 397
Recurring task jump focus when completed by Jim T[_2_]
I just updated to 2007 from 2003. Now, when I check a recurring task complete, instead of highlighting the next task today, Outlook jumps...
April 20th 09 04:17 PM
by Jim T[_2_] Go to last post

From The