Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Calendar ownership by beejwa
Hi I keep a calendar of all our company's events in outlook. It is not a personal calendar it is one that I set up and named. I have shared it wih...
August 19th 11 09:15 PM
by beejwa Go to last post
0 1,531
Prevent Meeting Comments Being Overwritten by Ian S
Recently one of our users had added some information relevant to a meeting he was due to have with a colleague. This was done offline whilst ona...
August 16th 11 10:34 PM
by Catudal Go to last post
1 1,444
Red face
Hiding / Displaying Calendar Notes by Scott Miller
I use Outlook 2007 and when viewing or printing my calendar, I cannot find a way to truncate or eliminate comments or notes (made in appointments)....
August 16th 11 10:29 PM
by Catudal Go to last post
1 1,316
Calendar Invite with Graphic Grows Disproportional to Graphic Size by Jami[_2_]
I am sending an invite in Outlook 2007. Without the JPG, the size of the invite is 8K. When I add the graphic (which is 89K) the size of the...
July 21st 11 11:02 PM
by FriendlyBikerGuy Go to last post
1 1,600
Unhappy
Problem with "Plan a meeting" and "Scheduling" functions by gaudrille
I am the delegate for 3 meeting rooms at my workplace which each have their own Outlook calendar. The idea is that my colleagues create meetings,...
July 14th 11 03:46 PM
by gaudrille Go to last post
0 1,115
Adding rooms to shared calendars by Cyndy28
Hi, I'm facing 2 issues when I try to add rooms in my shared calendar. 1) I want to add about 20 rooms in my shared calendar to view it's...
July 7th 11 12:23 PM
by Cyndy28 Go to last post
0 909
Shared Calendars for booking rooms by smee82
First time poster!!!! I have been asked to develop a online booking form for the school I work in as one of the IT Technicians. Looking at...
June 29th 11 12:35 PM
by smee82 Go to last post
0 1,085
synchronising PST to exchange servers by leonbray
For a number or reasons my primary calendar and mail delivery is a pst. If you have worked as a consultant roaming around the world with few...
June 22nd 11 06:05 AM
by leonbray Go to last post
0 1,014
Calendar Formatting by ErnieA
Hi! One of ways that we use the calendar is to invite others to meetings. Then during the meeting, the minutes of the meeting (along with formatted...
May 31st 11 09:49 PM
by ErnieA Go to last post
0 1,408
Outlook export to Excel by coughandcath
Is there anyway of linking an outlook calander to a spreadsheet ? My new boss wants me to update my part of a team whereabouts spreadsheet each...
May 16th 11 11:06 AM
by coughandcath Go to last post
0 1,194
Read Receipts on shared calendar by waitingforsanity
User A has a shared calendar User B has delegate rights (as of 8 months ago) and also has tracking switched on for "Read receipt for all messages I...
May 13th 11 11:12 PM
by waitingforsanity Go to last post
0 1,694
Last Modified By Shows Very Old Display Name by JackOLantern
I have a user that has had a new display name for quite a while, but the "Last Modified By" info is still showing that old display name. Any ideas...
May 9th 11 03:59 PM
by Eddie Reeve Go to last post
1 1,923
Custom Template by Daniellepp2
Hello, I am hoping someone can either help me or point me in the right direction. I have a custom calendar format in Word. I would like to convert...
May 6th 11 04:43 AM
by Daniellepp2 Go to last post
0 1,038
how can I tell who has been looking at my calendar by NewOutlookUser
In Notes there was a place to see this. Just wondering if you can do this in Outlook as well
April 27th 11 04:34 PM
by Mike Hosking Go to last post
2 3,174
lost calender by scott_j_g
He everyone im having a problem with my outlook calendar the account profile was lost due to a server problem the account was re installed and all...
April 7th 11 09:23 AM
by scott_j_g Go to last post
0 1,029
Outlook 2007 taskpad columns disappear when resized by Charles Calvert
I'm using Outlook 2007 (12.0.4518.1014). I have modified the taskpad to display the columns Completed, Priority, Task Subject, Due Date and Status. ...
March 29th 11 10:00 PM
by rbsmith2000 Go to last post
1 1,763
Push Events Down to Users' Calendars by Hutch
Is there any way in exchange to push events down to users' calendars? I am familiar w/ meeting requests, but I am needing a way to push down some...
March 18th 11 05:08 PM
by john5 Go to last post
3 3,599
Delegate error message when accepting meetings for owner by monkeybradders
Hi, I have a user that is accepting meetings on behalf of the calendar owner. Intermittently she is getting an error message "the function cannot...
March 17th 11 12:15 PM
by monkeybradders Go to last post
0 1,087
Wink
Multi select items & multi apply reminders by Moominboy
Hi all! Only started getting to grips with Outlook today and have imported a .ics file into a calendar which has worked perfectly. The only...
February 27th 11 10:46 PM
by Moominboy Go to last post
0 1,611
How do my coworkers and I share one joint outlook calendar? by sharecalendar
My coworkers and I want to share an outlook calendar to keep up with annual leave and meetings. Is there a way to do this where it shows up as a...
February 21st 11 11:32 AM
by Scorer Go to last post

From The