Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
outlook calendar - can I invite using a blind copy feature? by Kay
outlook calendar - can I invite using a blind copy feature?
February 2nd 06 06:36 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 2,472
make a lost calender appointment recovery option. by Austin
Try TOOLS | RECOVER DELETED ITEMS "Diane Poremsky " wrote: if they aren't there, then they are gone for good. -- Diane Poremsky
February 2nd 06 06:30 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 768
How do I print on preprinted calandar pages? by Motherof4
Is there any way to print a weekly calandar on preprinted caladar pages? Thanks, Tina
February 2nd 06 03:11 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 691
Calendar opens to wrong date in month view by JMBlaw
Outlook 2002 Calendar opens to wrong date in month view, but correct date in other views (e.g., day, week). System calendar is accurate.
February 2nd 06 02:11 AM
by Judy Gleeson MVP - Outlook Go to last post
5 1,340
How do I sort my calendar in Category view by subject, then date? by lafngrrl
I have calendar entries that are categorized. In prior versions of Outlook, I could have them sorted by catergory, then by date. How do I do that in...
February 2nd 06 02:10 AM
by Judy Gleeson MVP - Outlook Go to last post
6 1,533
Default day on default monthly calendar wrong by brad elliott
Don't know what I did but now when I open the Calendar in Outlook 2003, the default is still 'monthly' view, however, instead of defaulting to...
February 2nd 06 12:17 AM
by Treesy Go to last post
6 1,392
All instances of this recurring appointment occur in the past by markj
User sees this message at the top of incoming outlook appointments : "All instances of this recurring appointment occur in the past". Running...
February 1st 06 11:28 PM
by markj Go to last post
0 1,762
Setting up a special reoccuring appointment by Sue
I am working at a healthcare facility with a physician that wants to set up an appointment to repeat on a daily basis for the entire year. In the...
February 1st 06 10:59 PM
by Sue Go to last post
0 617
How do I add holidays for 2006 to 2010 to Outlook 2002- by Bill
when I update for holidays, it is only picking 2000 to 2005. How do I get it to change which years are selected for inserting holidays into the...
February 1st 06 10:41 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 769
Primary calendar and secondary calendar 2 different colors? by Marios Seawall Catering
I have created a secondary calendar and still have my Primary calendar and I would realy like them to be 2 differnt colors is that possible and how...
February 1st 06 10:37 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 692
Recurring Appointments through Outlook 2003 by Austin
what did you do onExchange to fix it?? I get the same error. thx "Fergie74" wrote: BTW - I figured out a solution for this; unfortuntely it...
February 1st 06 10:35 PM
by Austin Go to last post
0 661
Outlook should run in a backround mode. by Marcus Gray
Microsoft Office Outlook should be able to run in the backround, still allowing reminders, but not cluttering up my programs toolbar. Outlook should...
February 1st 06 10:29 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 577
Outlook Calendar syncronization by anniedaws
can I sync two different calendars in Outllook 2003? if so, how?
February 1st 06 10:27 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 580
Delegate is unable to accept meeting requests for her manager by Austin
I have the same type on config and error - what I was going to do is remove the access for the delegate and then add it back in. I will let you...
February 1st 06 10:26 PM
by Austin Go to last post
0 1,291
outlook should allow applying reoccurances changes to "future" by Michael
Outlook should allow applying changes in reoocurance patterns to future appointment of a scheduled reoocuring event. (For example, if a weekly...
February 1st 06 10:24 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 533
Cannot open Calendar item to delete... by kage13
I have a user who is unable to open one particular calendar item to delete it. She is running Outlook 2000 with SP3. This calendar item is marked...
February 1st 06 10:17 PM
by Austin Go to last post
1 1,901
OPERATION FAILED when Accepting / Rejecting meeting notices by Austin
I'm using OL2003 SP2 on EX2003 SP1 I recv this box when I open a meeting meeting invitation and try to Accept or Decline a meeting. thx in...
February 1st 06 10:09 PM
by Austin Go to last post
1 3,269
OPERATION FAILED error when opening calendar entries by Austin
OPERATION FAILED error must be a catch all bugger. I'm using OL2003 SP2 on EX2003 SP1 - and I have FULL RIGHTS to Mailbox/Calendar and FULL RIGHTS...
February 1st 06 09:36 PM
by Austin Go to last post
0 791
Outlook calendar opens to 12/26/05 coumpter's date is 1/30/06 by Chris B
After synchronizing to my pocket pc (which had been lost for 2 months), when I open Outlook's calendar, it opens to 12/26/05. The computer's and...
February 1st 06 07:29 PM
by rbane Go to last post
9 1,337
Where is "Categories" field in create new task window? How do I add it? by [email protected]
Create task window seems to be missing the "Categories" field. Is there a way to add it? The work around is to save the new tasks go to task list...
February 1st 06 07:21 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The