Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Smile
send to by jimmy.on
Hi I am running outlook 2003 on Windows 7. The problem I have is when I right click on a file, go to send to, then mail recipitant it starts a sign...
February 11th 12 02:26 PM
by jimmy.on Go to last post
0 1,009
Outlook gives error and cant get accessed when i try to open by alistair_scot
This is my first time i am facing problem with my Microsoft Outlook. I am using it since a long time never faced this problem. When i try to open...
February 9th 12 10:09 AM
by marshal_hubs Go to last post
2 1,941
Multi Meetings, but u only need to attend one. by c2g4a
Is there a way to setup an event/meeting where you have multi-days or timeslots but the attendees only need to accept/attend one session?
February 8th 12 08:44 PM
by c2g4a Go to last post
0 1,018
Can't open certain PDF attachments in Outlook by hk106
This file cannot be previewed because of an error with the following previewer: PDF Preview Handler. To open this file in its own program,...
February 8th 12 04:33 PM
by hk106 Go to last post
0 1,328
Copy attachments from one HTML email to another by monkeybradders
Hi, Has anyone come accross the problem whereby when you cut and paste attachments (let's say 2) in a new HTML email that you have created into...
January 31st 12 03:27 AM
by marshal_hubs Go to last post
1 1,135
can't access my pst file by daisho
hi, my pst file is corrupted and told to run scanpst.exe. i did but no results. is there any other way to fix pst and recover emails and contacts.
January 9th 12 03:08 AM
by marshalhubs Go to last post
2 2,356
Creating a rule to redirect email by ethanolcalendar
I am trying to create a server side rule that redirects email (removes from my Inbox) to another email address. While I'm able to create a rule...
January 5th 12 05:11 PM
by ethanolcalendar Go to last post
0 1,081
Is this the right forum for introduction? by PlotoTerotrob
Hi, my name is Patrick and just saying hi to this great community! Plz place my thread to the right category if this one is wrong
December 26th 11 10:42 AM
by PlotoTerotrob Go to last post
0 1,100
How to backup Outlook emails? by hanley36
Hi Techies.. I am new to this forum.
December 26th 11 10:27 AM
by hanley36 Go to last post
0 1,059
can't repair my PST file with scanpst.exe by balaji
Hi, I am using outlook 2003, and my outlook have some problem its having 2 GB of data and i am try to repair with Scanpst.exe but it says the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 21st 11 09:45 AM
by mark26 Go to last post
11 12,862
Can Hyphenation Become a Default? by bill marsano
Am using XPPro, W'03 and Outlook '03. I prefer to have all e-mails and docs automatically hyphenated. That works fine but I have to request it for...
December 20th 11 04:34 PM
by bill marsano Go to last post
0 878
Question
Network Password requests by mjk43
I am using Outlook 2007 and running Vista as my operating system. I have 3 email accounts set up in Outlook; the three email accounts are all...
December 13th 11 10:57 PM
by CywhethyCog Go to last post
1 1,961
outlfltr.dll crashes outlook 2007 by Irfan Afridi
Hi, AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 12.0.4518.1014 AppStamp:4542840f ModName: outlfltr.dll ModVer: 12.0.4326.0 ModStamp:44c81343 fDebug: 0 Offset:...
December 13th 11 07:56 AM
by Irfan Afridi Go to last post
0 4,576
Question
Limiting the size of incoming email messages by Barry Schechtman
I am in the process of switching from Eudora to Outlook for my email program. Eudora has a nice feature of allowing you to get a warning notice if...
December 13th 11 07:46 AM
by Barry Schechtman Go to last post
0 907
Accessing an OST file by JohnB
I have a user that is looking for a long lost email that she "hopes" she saved. Of course, she has many, many PST files. The email is not in any...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 10th 11 06:42 PM
by josephlogart Go to last post
19 3,164
Outbox Logjam by bill marsano
About once every 6 weeks I discover that, without warning, my e-mails not being sent but instead are being stacked up in my Outbox. The logjam...
December 8th 11 02:20 PM
by bill marsano Go to last post
0 1,143
Error on Importing PST file by Ksaki
Hi there, I was just importing a 2003PST file to my existing OutlookXP - but this give me an error "Properties for this information service must be...
December 7th 11 11:35 AM
by alexiarudolf Go to last post
5 2,299
Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook by Ritesh
Need to convert my lotus notes mail and contacts to Outlook. Pls advise
December 6th 11 08:40 AM
by marshalhubs Go to last post
3 1,438
Notification by DiveMaster
Greetings to all. How do I turn off the "xx unread emails" that is underneath my log in profile on startup? 2007 Office XP Pro. Thanks DM
December 1st 11 08:27 PM
by DiveMaster Go to last post
1 920
Auto-forwarding without using Rules by Dan Crane
Hello, Is it possible to configure an email address (eg '1email1 at abc.com') so that emails sent to it are automatically forwarded on to another...
December 1st 11 11:14 AM
by Dan Crane Go to last post

From The