Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Microsoft outlook printer issue by Jeskit
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me or has had the same...
November 24th 11 12:17 PM
by Danna12 Go to last post
1 1,060
2007 unicode error on 5.86G pst by James Daniel
Trying to archive and I get a unicode error message. Tried to manually and automatically create an archive with no luck. Also tried to create a pst...
November 22nd 11 02:10 PM
by James Daniel Go to last post
0 909
Outlook 2007 transaction log failure? by Stephen @ ZennHAUS
Hi guys and gals I have an issue with Outlook 2007 on a Windows 7 PC. All of the user profile are affect on this PC. The issue seems to be...
November 19th 11 09:27 AM
by richerdey Go to last post
1 1,213
Deleted calendar events keep reappearing by Mark R-S
Deleted calendar events keep reappearing in the Deleted Items Folder although they have been selected again and permanently deleted. They number...
November 16th 11 07:49 AM
by Mark R-S Go to last post
1 3,095
My outlook rules do not work, and they disappeared by wlan2
Hi, I use Outlook 2010 with exchange server. I have some rules, which automatically moves emails to specified folders in my personal folder. They...
November 12th 11 12:42 AM
by wlan2 Go to last post
0 2,146
Opened emails get "lost" due to restart of Outlook by bOON
Hi all, Would appreciate any advice on the above matter. Basically, I have lots of emails opened and I dont have much time to do any...
November 6th 11 05:48 AM
by bOON Go to last post
3 2,020
Outlook Toolbars Multiplying??? by Nihilistic
I'm running Outlook 2007, and lately when I click on any of my mail folders or sub folders in the left pane, it adds another standard toolbar at the...
November 3rd 11 06:45 PM
by Nihilistic Go to last post
0 1,163
pst file is 6x larger than "personal folder" size by ken3
I have compacted my pst file several times, but the file is still 6x larger than the total size of the folders (when I right click on "personal...
October 26th 11 08:25 PM
by Trentoutlook Go to last post
1 2,460
Changing data file by phrankndonna
Good evening. I've recently moved and changed my email address in Ourlook 2010. In Account Settings/email tab, I've got my new email address set as...
October 21st 11 02:01 AM
by phrankndonna Go to last post
0 1,020
Angry
Choose Profile dialogu box by doushka
First time here folks hope you can help on this. I have seen this problem very well documented on the net but have not found a solution yet. I have...
October 20th 11 12:26 PM
by doushka Go to last post
0 1,037
Outlook 2101 by Munces23
I have tried to send an email with a large attachment containg photos which is 202mb. It is now stuck in my out box and I don't know how to delete...
October 13th 11 09:00 PM
by Munces23 Go to last post
0 1,019
Outlook rules not working by pahiker
I am trying to create a rule using headers in 2007, but it's just not working. Here are the details This is what is displayed in Internet...
October 13th 11 07:47 PM
by pahiker Go to last post
1 1,307
Importing messages by Rickwil
I have a new computer and want to import my old Outlook Express messages and folders into Outlook. I have them exported to a file on my new computer...
October 13th 11 05:25 PM
by Rickwil Go to last post
0 878
Confused about inbox permissions for 2003 by otonks
Hello, I hope someone can shed some light for me. I work in a team of 6 people and we all have access to a central inbox. Currently we receive...
October 10th 11 04:31 PM
by otonks Go to last post
0 901
Outlook 2010 Auto Complete missing by ChrisD22
Hi, We have a user on Outlook 2010. For some reason all of a sudden their Suggested Contacts has stopped working - which I believe it what 2010...
October 7th 11 09:10 AM
by ChrisD22 Go to last post
0 1,486
System Tray Envelope Direction by eddablin
Hi, I'm using Outlook 2010 SP1. When I double click the envelope, it takes me out of the preferred shortcut navigation pane and puts me into folder...
October 3rd 11 08:00 PM
by eddablin Go to last post
0 995
Auto Preview is Showing URLs by thomasrichardmurray
Auto preview shows the first three lines of text. But when there are web items that are links at the top of the email body, auto preview shows the...
September 24th 11 03:46 AM
by thomasrichardmurray Go to last post
0 1,004
Question
Clicked Exchange by mistake by Gill60
Hi, hope you can help. I apologise in advance for my lack of techie lingo... When setting up my pop3 info, (Outlook 2007) I fiddled about with the...
September 21st 11 10:31 PM
by Gill60 Go to last post
0 982
Outlook 2007 + Lotus domino by news.microsoft.com[_6_]
Hi, I use a lotus domino r5 server And i would like to connect my outlook 2007 client to my domino server. Could you say me if it's possible ? And...
September 16th 11 10:34 AM
by jacksion Go to last post
2 1,577
cancelling an invite after a hard drive crash by clp70
My hard drive crashed, taking with it the Outlook files I had not backed up. This included a recurring meeting to which I had invited people that I...
September 10th 11 12:30 AM
by clp70 Go to last post

From The