Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Oversized pst by Tony Cannizzo
I recently had to re-build my laptop. Backed everythning up. Including my 3.3GB pst which was working fine. After re-installing, I was confronted...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 8th 11 12:02 PM
by juliesmith Go to last post
13 2,872
inbox repair tool fails to complete by Greta Grip
hi, I've been having problems with my newish laptop XP & Office 2003 ST edition. Tried to run inbox repair tool on the .pst. I get the message...
September 7th 11 01:13 PM
by david012 Go to last post
2 1,169
Drag and Drop Emails by Sally Grace
I file emails from my outlook inbox into pst folders by dragging and dropping them. Whenever i drag an email into a folder it picks up the whole...
September 6th 11 04:03 PM
by Yuri m. Go to last post
2 1,774
Shared mailbox read/unread mail by Terry Davenport
We have a manager and secretary sharing the manager's mailbox. I wanted to be able to configure the secretary's Outlook such that if she reads the...
September 4th 11 04:30 PM
by Yuri m. Go to last post
2 4,304
New mail in Sent items? by pete2106
Hi all, Weird one here, when I get a new email in, instead of putting the new message in my inbox, it has been putting them in the 'Sent Items'...
September 4th 11 04:24 PM
by Yuri m. Go to last post
1 1,228
Backup without attachments by t42sig
How do I exclude attachments from my Outlook 2007 backups?
September 1st 11 11:01 PM
by t42sig Go to last post
0 968
scanpst.exe fails to repair file by Hurricane Andrew
I have a user who is running Outlook 2007 (RTM) and somehow her outlook.pst file got corrupted. I have tried running scanpst.exe both on the file...
August 27th 11 07:32 PM
by steveharman Go to last post
6 2,137
How to stop mail enabled outlook by Emma Steed
Have a *.pst file on a flash drive. Trying to carry my outlook data from office to home computers. If I move it from the home computer to the...
August 20th 11 12:26 PM
by lizaright Go to last post
2 2,279
Working Around Client Side Rules by MartinS
I have been working on a set of rules to manage moving emails from an exchange server to subfolders to allow them to be viewed in priority order. The...
August 18th 11 09:45 AM
by MartinS Go to last post
0 970
list of sent messages along with incoming in contact profile activities log? by Jackbsail
In the contact panel of Outlook, with the client’s information and at the bottom is their picture. Next to this is a list of all the incoming e-mail...
August 18th 11 03:08 AM
by Jackbsail Go to last post
0 964
Question
Outlook signature image is not updating by das18
I have a created an email signature and the image for this is pulled from a weblink (which is stored in a folder location) However when I change the...
August 16th 11 11:19 PM
by Catudal Go to last post
1 1,442
Using JPEG as email header HELP!!! by flips86
I have a .jpg header that I use in memos. I would like to use it in email also. How do I embed the .jpg in the header of the email? HELP!!!
August 16th 11 11:11 PM
by Catudal Go to last post
1 1,140
Help- Work email And personal by coolyourjets
My dad has his work email on outlook. It runs off a server, which he has too login to every time he wants to check his work email. Today he got...
August 15th 11 05:22 PM
by coolyourjets Go to last post
0 939
Smile
Outlook 2003 Rules Error, permissions by Dean Pennington
For people that correspond with me forwarding a lot of stuff, often duplicate I have tried to have a rule to "delete permanently" unless written...
August 14th 11 08:04 PM
by Dean Pennington Go to last post
0 963
Email being sent to the wrong email address. by AzureD
I am having 2 problems that may or may not be related. One is that a scanner is sending scans to the wrong email address even thought the address...
July 29th 11 11:28 PM
by AzureD Go to last post
0 978
2010 on exchange 2k3 large mailbox issue by davehedgehog
Exchange 2003. User is using outlook 2010. I have an issue relating to a shared mailbox. When the user (this actually happens to more than one user)...
July 22nd 11 10:16 AM
by davehedgehog Go to last post
0 1,177
Why is the Company field blank? by Beemer
In Outlook 2007 and in All Contact Items window. I then do a search for a contact name or a company name. The results do appear but the column...
July 13th 11 06:00 PM
by Jamesc Go to last post
4 1,856
Download Pictures in Outlook 2010 by sluice27
I'm running Outlook 2010 SP1 in Win 7 Ultimate. Recently, Outlook has stopped downloading pictures with emails. I have already set Trust Center to...
July 7th 11 10:00 PM
by sluice27 Go to last post
0 1,505
Outlook Viewer by Mark Rae
Hi, As Microsoft produce read-only viewers for other apps in the Office suite (Word Viewer, Excel Viewer, PowerPoint Viewer etc), do they also...
July 2nd 11 05:13 PM
by nedved31 Go to last post
3 1,521
Outlook express icons by Marvin Scott
The weirdest thing is going on since the last update by MS. The icon for my email folders is now the same as the icon for MS Publisher, 2007. When...
July 1st 11 11:45 AM
by Marvin Scott Go to last post

From The