Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Gmail Sent Message by Minhaj
Every time i used my gmail account to send some one an email a copy of that email is send to my outlook account can i avoid that from happening...
June 30th 11 12:44 PM
by Minhaj Go to last post
0 1,164
Outlook Mailbox Doubled everything by robrude
Hi, I have a user that has double of everything in her mailbox except for Deleted Items and Inbox. She doesn’t recall doing anything to create these...
June 24th 11 11:48 AM
by robrude Go to last post
0 1,219
Question
Missing messages after import from OE? by bazzanoid
Morning all! I've got an interesting issue.... Bought a new computer with Win7 and installed Outlook 2010. On the old computer, i've exported all...
June 21st 11 08:34 AM
by bazzanoid Go to last post
0 1,209
Question
Auto-Responder Help?! by nejo
Auto-responders within Outlook only work when the user is logged in. The alternative is to set an Out of Office message against the account - which...
June 9th 11 08:45 PM
by nejo Go to last post
0 1,003
Send & Delete Button? by agloege
Hi, I wonder if there is a way to add a button to Outlook so that I would have the option when replying to a message to either just send the message...
June 8th 11 04:01 PM
by agloege Go to last post
0 1,142
Unhappy
Can't receive emails in my Outlook by Canadave
Starting a few days ago, I can't receive emails in my Outlook although everything else seems to work fine with it. I can still use my email address...
June 5th 11 04:05 PM
by Canadave Go to last post
3 2,185
Question
Text has become small when writing email by wisedave
Hello, The text I see when creating an email in Outlook 2007 has become real small. When I look at the font style, it is set to Arial - 11pt. This...
June 1st 11 09:59 AM
by martincrow Go to last post
1 3,658
Cool
Can't send e-mails w/attachments by hookman
I have 2 laptops, 1 runs windows 7, with Outlook 2010, the other XP, with Outlook 2007. Both have been fine until recently. Now when i send an...
June 1st 11 09:40 AM
by martincrow Go to last post
1 1,061
Outlook 2010 and Gmail IMAP by Russ Hewson
I'm wondering if I'm trying to do something that is generally impossible, so thought I'd ask. I've just switched over from using a POP3 email...
June 1st 11 09:38 AM
by martincrow Go to last post
1 1,413
Smile
Cannot send emails on my laptop by gaz905
I use the Outlook Web App and have recently been having problems. I have a new laptop and I am unable to send emails in outlook on this. When I open...
May 25th 11 12:14 PM
by gaz905 Go to last post
0 2,409
Outlook 2003 Save As option is only BMP? by Morgan
The only option I have to save a picture in "save as" with Outllook 2003 is BMP. Some are animated GIF's and BMP does not support that. It still...
May 17th 11 04:54 PM
by Taljit Sandhu Go to last post
2 1,690
Unhappy
Outlook 2010 - Added IMAP, lost all POP3 personal folders by Alasdair1234
Hi everyone, Hoping you can help I am using Outlook 2010 and recently added Gmail as an account (IMAP). On connecting, all of my personal folders...
May 13th 11 11:56 AM
by Alasdair1234 Go to last post
0 1,601
Unhappy
Outlook 2007 reply smtp problem by aguglielmi
I activated the Verizon Thunderbolt cell phone and connected to my company's Exchange server via Imap. Now when I try to reply to a message from my...
May 11th 11 10:40 PM
by aguglielmi Go to last post
0 998
scanpst.exe issue in Outlook 2007 by Christian Goeller
Hi NG, a user wants to repair his pst-file with "scanpst.exe". But everytime he starts the program he receives following error message (translated...
May 9th 11 12:18 PM
by bipsa Go to last post
6 1,924
Outlook Will Not Send Or Receive From One ISP by cgoodlein
I am using Windows 7 and Outlook 2007 on a dual core desktop. It is a new desktop and a dual core. I have newly installed 5 email accounts , but...
April 20th 11 01:49 AM
by cgoodlein Go to last post
0 1,275
Exclamation
Meeting request replies auto generated by JAZ IT
Hi, I manage a network running SBS2003 with 30 XP Pro clients running Office 2007. Back in December 2010 user1 sent out a meeting request to User2....
April 19th 11 01:31 PM
by martincrow Go to last post
3 1,603
1 Attachment(s) message view headers spontaneously change by zedmelon
All right, this is odd; please bear with me. Many of my archive folders changed today (image). The column header "from" in my mail folders...
April 18th 11 05:54 PM
by zedmelon Go to last post
2 1,320
Deleted email account, where are the emails stored? by Colin Lourdes
Hi there, can somebody please help. I have deleted the email account as I was configuring it. Are my emails still stored in the hard drive? How do I...
April 18th 11 07:45 AM
by martincrow Go to last post
1 1,730
Right Click shows Legal and Signatures by gpxfiles77
Right Click in the body of the email shows Legal and Signatures How can I change this back to the way it was in previous versions of Outlook where...
April 17th 11 07:34 AM
by gpxfiles77 Go to last post
2 1,332
Sync Outlook on two systems by Gregg Hill
Hello! I have a user who has a stand-alone desktop at home and he has a laptop. He wants to sync his Outlook (XP or 2003) on his laptop to have the...
April 13th 11 10:42 AM
by Malayka Go to last post

From The