Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
'Compact Now' not terminating by William Lefkovics [MVP]
I've seen it take longer than 10 minutes. Did the file size change in Windows Explorer? "Jon Jermey" wrote in message...
May 7th 06 03:37 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 3,399
Outlook 2000mstrang happenings. by Denzil Hathway
I have a strange happening on my Gateway P4 Desktop running on XP. I had the circumstance when all seemed to be working well when suddenly Outlook...
May 7th 06 03:35 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 401
Problem with Outlook 2003 calendar folder by Bill B
I can't get my Calendar into my Folder List. It is accessible by clicking on the calendar button and opening the calendar in another window, but it...
May 7th 06 02:47 AM
by Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 522
HOW TO STOP AUTOMATIC REFRESHING OF SCREEN IN "OUTLOOK TODAY" by JJ Jones
Hello, In Outlook 2000, I maintain a list of "Things to do today" in "Outlook Today". Its very nice, except that it has this annoying habit...
May 7th 06 01:42 AM
by Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 675
Outlook//OE question by Jon
Is there anyway to access the contacts list froma pooched outlook install and import into Outlook express?? I know you can export from outlook first...
May 7th 06 01:25 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 514
error in spell check by [email protected]
I use outlook 6-I cannot use spell check or change the fonts-a mesage comes up-an error occured while checking spelling... so I cannot use it... when...
May 6th 06 04:38 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 577
Email Notification Open Message? by NOIC
Hi all, I am running WinXP Pro & MS Outlook 2000 on home network workgroup configured as Corporate & Workgroup. I leave Outlook running all the time...
May 6th 06 04:37 PM
by NOIC Go to last post
2 646
How do I remove the FROM field on new mail? by Kerrpit
I have just started using Outlook and when I press new mail I get a from Field on the new page. I am not sure how it got there and I would like to...
May 6th 06 09:20 AM
by Kerrpit Go to last post
1 545
why cant i send email from a hotel? by mark mac
I can send and receive emails from my home using outlook, but once i leave my connection, i can only receive email. I am new to the wieless network...
May 6th 06 07:59 AM
by Ben M. Schorr - MVP Go to last post
7 1,263
how do I stop outlook from opening automatically by MHR
I am running WinXP Pro, using Outlook 2003. When I logs into this computer, Outlook opens automatically. If you close it, it immediately opens...
May 6th 06 07:54 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,926
How to not include images in reply by ~~AAJakeleg
How can I force Outlook to remove all images in replies? I know I can manually remove attachments and delete embedded images, but I want Outlook to...
May 6th 06 05:40 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 4,522
Problem sending message into outlook by Tom Andrecht
I need to send a message into Outlook from a third party program that automatically sets up the subject line and inserts text into the body of the...
May 6th 06 04:13 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 613
admpack by J.P.
Is there any way at all to use the OutlookSecurity.oft form in Outlook without exchange server? We do no use exchange server and we aren't going to...
May 6th 06 04:12 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 455
can't upload to images gallery by microsoft offline online
I can't upload from my hard drive to the image gallery, nothing happens.
May 6th 06 04:11 AM
by microsoft offline online Go to last post
0 613
Help re Outlook Contact Form design by Dab
Hi: I'd like to use the default Outlook contact form as a template to build a new custom form. I need to add additional fields, perhaps some...
May 6th 06 04:08 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 828
Automatically sending an Email From Outlook by [email protected]
Hi I have an Access database that uses a macro that I run automatically to send emails with new information to clients. Whenever I run the macro I...
May 6th 06 02:19 AM
by Jerome Ranch Go to last post
3 783
Unreadable Attachments by C Brandt
Quick Question: About 10% of the people that I exchange emails with cannot open my attachments. They receive them as .dat files. If people have...
May 6th 06 12:00 AM
by Peter Durkee Go to last post
2 1,323
Removing "Forward" marks? by Conan Kelly
Hello all, Using MS Office XP (Outlook 2002) SP3 (and Word as email editor). You know when you get those chain emails with pix, jokes, prayers,...
May 5th 06 10:53 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 787
OUTLOOK PROBLEMS by Paris Underwood
When I have outlook opened I right click on my calendar or another folder and choose the option to "Open in a new window" the window pops up very...
May 5th 06 10:52 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 475
Cannot reply to message by Marc Miller
Windows XP Professional SP2, Outlook 2003 SP2 connected to Exchange 2003 SP2 I can send a new email to an address but get the following message...
May 5th 06 08:17 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The