Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
How do I get appointment reminders without starting Outlook by Robert B
Outlook 2003 Windows XP home - I previously used MS Works calendar and it shows reminders for appointments without starting MS Works calendar - it...
May 4th 06 10:35 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 625
Manually remove folders file (Outlook 2000) by AirYT
hello, MS Office 2000 (Outlook 2000 9.0.0.2711 IMO) I have a user who appears to have 2 open folders, when i click on one of them i get the...
May 4th 06 09:22 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 493
Accessing shared mailbox from outlook 2003 using IMAP by [email protected]
Hi All, I am facing a problem in accessing a shared mailbox on an exchange server using outlook 2003 and IMAP. I have authorized to access...
May 4th 06 09:09 PM
by Sudharson AN Go to last post
1 863
Tracking a Meeting by Lucie Chénier
Is there a reason why there is no information on the Tracking Tab when I organise a meeting. I receive the Accepted or Refused answer from...
May 4th 06 08:33 PM
by Lucie Chénier Go to last post
0 587
outlook 2003 new mail desktop alert not working after reboot by [email protected]
Hello All, I have setup the 'New mail desktop alert' via the icon in the system tray and through outlook advanced email options and niether will stay...
May 4th 06 07:23 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 913
Automatic Undeliverables by Kevin Thomas
All, I have a user that is getting bounce backs from messages that she never sent. Any suggestions on what steps to take to solve this? Thanks!
May 4th 06 06:55 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 395
Help with Annoyances by smoovee
I have two annoyances that I can't seem to get rid of in Outlook 2003: 1. Locking the toolbars; the Standard and Menu toolbars alwys move around;...
May 4th 06 06:54 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 427
Upgrade from Outlook 2000 to 2003 to a new computer by Peter
I have followed the directions in Microsoftt Office Assistance "Reconnect your old Outlook data file" to a tee, however when I get to "access the...
May 4th 06 06:48 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
5 870
Import/Export Wizard only allows importing and exporting of favori by Ian
I am trying to export emails from my old (but still active) email account. I have updated to microsoft xp on my home computer and have a whole...
May 4th 06 06:44 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 868
Change password by Johnny Chow
Hi, I am using Exchange account on my Outlook. Is there a way to change password from Outlook? Any information will be appreciated. Thank you in...
May 4th 06 06:23 PM
by Johnny Chow Go to last post
0 431
Proxy Permission to Contacts, but unable to Add to an Email by ZZMHume
Hello, I have FULL Proxy rights to another mail box. I am able to see the "CONTACTS" but when I create an email, I would like to add an address...
May 4th 06 06:02 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 592
Read and Delivered status? by FF
I'm used to GroupWise 6.x, but we're migrating over to Outlook 2003. In GroupWise you can view the properties of the email and see if the user...
May 4th 06 05:59 PM
by FF Go to last post
0 494
Downloading Msgs From Outlook Web Access to Local HDD by [email protected]
Hey Everyone, I just got assaigned an email account for college next fall. Their method of checking email is Outlook Web Acess. I find this...
May 4th 06 05:22 PM
by devious.oyster Go to last post
4 599
email Security by [email protected]
I am generating a html email for internal office use and I have embeded JavaScript that creates a interactive map (yahoo/google). this map will...
May 4th 06 04:36 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 638
mailboxes by dross2
how can I setup separate mailboxes for family members? I don't want my kid's email coming to my inbox. I have microsoft outlook 2003
May 4th 06 04:24 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 517
using outlook and outlook express on the same computer by Jeffryrb
I just installed Outlook 2003 on my home computer which runs Windows XP. My wife and I each have a seperate user account on the same computer. I...
May 4th 06 04:23 PM
by DL Go to last post
4 486
set up outlook to download mail automatically on start up by Ronin
How can I set it up so that mail downloads without having to click on send/receive as happens in OE
May 4th 06 03:41 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 609
"unexpected file format" error when opening an attachment by nancyn
Outlook 2003 sp2. When I try to open the attachment from the same person, it seems that label factory tries to open it.
May 4th 06 03:39 PM
by nancyn Go to last post
0 599
How to correct errors: sending and receiving error # ox800cccof? by splicergte
Keep getting this error message:Task" Microsoft Mail Server-Receiving and sending reported erroro800cccof : The connection to the server was...
May 4th 06 01:35 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,298
Outbox on Outlook by Nate
When I type a letter in Word and then try to email it directly from that program, it sends the letter over to Outlook and it sits in my Outbox...
May 4th 06 01:31 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The