Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Get 1$ Real Cash To Join My Group by [email protected]
Get 1$ Real Cash To Join My Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mmmecjobs/
May 10th 06 03:57 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 593
outlook 2003 reject .mdb attachment by xg
I use outlook 2003 to get pop3 access from my yahoo email. for security reason, my outlook 2003 reject MS Access file .mdb as attachment when I...
May 10th 06 03:03 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 697
Automatically connect on Send/Receive (ADSL) by F.H. van Zelm
Hi, I use ADSL for Internet connection but I don't want to be online all the time. I'd like Outlook to automatically connect and disconnect on...
May 10th 06 02:25 PM
by Susan Go to last post
1 721
Birthdays appearing as Multi-day event by Will
I've got a problem with Birthdays in Outlook 2003. They used to appear as an all day event with the age at that birthday in brackets next to the...
May 10th 06 02:13 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 656
Mail won't go out by dbkclark
I can receive e-mails through Outlook. But when I send e-mails they appear to go out OK, but are never received by recipients. How do I fix this?
May 10th 06 02:05 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 417
How to Apply to All one set of Folder Views by mdavison
In OLK 2000, there used to be a setting somewhere where a user could "Apply to all folders" after making certain view property changes. Now, In OLK...
May 10th 06 01:58 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 724
error no.0x80040900 with or without Norton anti-virus by Vanessa Pardoe-Matthews
Installed Microsoft Office 2003Student edition recently. Problems with Outlook Express, with or without Norton anti-virus disabled. Error no...
May 10th 06 01:57 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 1,107
Microsoft Outlook 2003 by David F. Sage
Problem: I have just started to use a super fast PC that tries to quickly to log-into four separate email accounts via Broadband at my ISP,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 10th 06 01:56 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
10 1,032
Out of office Subject Line by
Is there anyway to change the Subject line on an Out of Office Auto message. I'm using office 2000 SP3
May 10th 06 01:04 PM
by Go to last post
3 2,039
Outlook data file (pst) is much larger than as reported by Outlook ! by C-A Berseth
Hi all, My Outlook's pst file is 1.7GB, ie quite close to the danger zone (2GB). When I ask Outlook for the size of the folders and all other datas...
May 10th 06 08:12 AM
by C-A Berseth Go to last post
3 1,587
Managing PST Files by [email protected]
Does anybody here know of any tools to better manage PST files? I'm after somethaing that will graphicaly represent the usage of messages in a...
May 10th 06 07:08 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
5 665
Hit and Miss delivery by millie
Just lately some of my e.mails are not arriving at their destination. I hav just sent myself one and even that hasn't turned up. Any solutions...
May 10th 06 06:50 AM
by millie Go to last post
2 557
Picture viewing in outlook 2000 using XP by Metro Pete
Using outlook 2000 standard (no updates). XP Home with all SP's and updates. I view picture attachments using the default picture and fax viewer....
May 10th 06 06:26 AM
by Metro Pete Go to last post
2 553
add public folders to mail favorites folder by Ponch
Hello, In outlook 2003 you have a favorites folder in the Mail view and the Public folder view. Is it possible to add public folders to the mail...
May 10th 06 05:24 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 894
Cannot Insert Item into a task occasionally - Outlook 2003 by [email protected]
I started having this issue yesterday. Could it have something to do with archiving items? Yesterday morning I was able to insert items in a task...
May 10th 06 04:47 AM
by Judy Gleeson MVP - Outlook Go to last post
1 563
Versions of Outlook by Jeanie
I have a couple of questions and I hope someone can help me with an answer. This may seem stupid but I am not so sure. What is the difference between...
May 10th 06 12:44 AM
by William Lefkovics [MVP] Go to last post
1 695
Send fails in Outlook 2000 when an email address is bad. by Tribble
Hello, My client has a computer with Outlook 2000. My client is sending out a mass mailout every two weeks or so (quite on the up and up, not spam...
May 9th 06 11:35 PM
by Tribble Go to last post
4 782
mine and my husbands email arrives in the same inbox by matty
we have set up accounts for my husbands and mine email accounts (I think!) but all incoming email goes into my account, for both of us. And outgoing...
May 9th 06 09:36 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
3 576
Setting up a Outlook 2003 rule? by Stephen Shackleton
Hi, I want to setup a rule that will send all the emails that I receive to a folder on my shared drive. I have tried setting one up today, but as...
May 9th 06 09:22 PM
by Stephen Shackleton Go to last post
2 503
Oulook crashing by John
Hi On one of the PCs outlook starts but then crashes and requests to send an error report. How can I fix it? I was thinking of detect and repair...
May 9th 06 08:34 PM
by K. Orland Go to last post

From The