Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Problem with custom form delivery by Carl Cranstone
I have a custom form I made myself, contains no code & is pretty basic. In my organisation, which has multiple Outlook exchanges & 20,000 users...
May 3rd 06 01:24 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 531
importing messages from incredimail by the mailman
Hi, I would like to import all my messages from incredimail how do I go about it in outlook -- http://en.bibleinfo.com/gift/ lessons gratuites...
May 3rd 06 12:45 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
4 777
change default font size in internet explorer by Stephen Larivee
I am using IE 7 on Windows XP. I am also using Outlook 2003 as my default email program. Lately my IE font size is Medium. It has always been...
May 3rd 06 12:13 PM
by Stephen Larivee Go to last post
2 1,125
Grouping by email domain by Arthur Dent
Hello all, I am using Outlook 2003, and would like to know if someone can help me with grouping my messages in a particular folder's view. What i...
May 3rd 06 09:41 AM
by Judy Gleeson, MVP Outlook Go to last post
1 766
Is this a bug? attach email in another email issues by matchbox
If our users use rich text format and drag and drop another new email it will send without issue. But if they move the attached email around in the...
May 3rd 06 08:53 AM
by matchbox Go to last post
0 537
Outlook 2003 AutoCorrect Feature by Gus
I have an observation that perhaps someone can comment about, and possibly offer a workaround. I am using Office Pro 2003 on Windows XP in a...
May 3rd 06 08:28 AM
by raverz Go to last post
2 1,075
outlook is too slowly by [email protected]
HI ,all Is there someone can help me, My outlook is too slowly and it cost too many memory. I'm using outlook 2003 and CRM3 client. They are all...
May 3rd 06 07:42 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 544
Change verticle split to horizontal by Jared
Hi, I am classic Outlook Express user and would like to change the verticle split to horizontal. Anyone know?
May 3rd 06 05:13 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,617
How do I clear deleted emails from my inbox for good? by Ryan
Even though I deleted the email through outlook, the email is still there. Even if I send it to the deleted files folder, its still in the inbox,...
May 3rd 06 12:30 AM
by Ben M. Schorr - MVP Go to last post
1 934
Periodic inability to send and/or receive mail with correct login credentials by news.sbcglobal.net
This is a problem that has been bugging me for months...and one which I cannot seem to solve via normal technical support channels. From talking...
May 2nd 06 10:18 PM
by BD Go to last post
1 651
OST vs PST by Robert Kufrin
I am using Windows XP on two desktops and a laptop. I use Outlook 2003 for all my contacts and email. I have been copying and transporting my pst...
May 2nd 06 09:10 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
8 2,501
Mailbox restrictions not working? by Chris Weber
client: Outlook 2000 server: Exchange 2000 Alright gang, I really need your help. I have a mailbox for our conference room setup as a resource. ...
May 2nd 06 07:24 PM
by Chris Weber Go to last post
0 465
Urgent! When I send a mail to a distribution list last contact in alphabetical order comes first by Cüneyt DENİZ
Hello, When I sent a mail to a distribution list for example like this: (In alphabetical order by name) 1. Amelie - 2. John -...
May 2nd 06 07:08 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
7 1,289
Outlook Sending Double Emails by [email protected]
I have a client that is having the issue where when they send out an email to someone, the person ends up receiving two emails... one is plain text...
May 2nd 06 04:39 PM
by Blenky Go to last post
2 805
Do not download it from the server rule by Graham Taynton
I have a rule set up in Outlook Express that prevents messages with certain text in the To or CC fields from being downloaded from the server. I...
May 2nd 06 02:55 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 646
Incoming e-mails are showing up as an attachment also by Dazzler
When I receive an incoming e-mail there is an attachment that when I open the attachment it is the same text as the e-mail. How do I change this?
May 2nd 06 02:19 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 541
Problems sending emails by Peter Brown
I'm running windows xp and using outlook 2000 for emails. Suddenly about 10 days ago emails that I sent stopped arriving at their destination. I can...
May 2nd 06 02:18 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 697
Trouble in sending mails by [email protected]
I am having difficulty in sending mails from Out look. HTTP does not accept the Method -- Posted from -...
May 2nd 06 02:15 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 713
Multi-Users by McClint
2 Questions Please: 1) How do I put 2 PDAs on 1 computer? 2) Is there a way to keep the information from each PDA separated in Outlook?
May 2nd 06 02:12 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 496
OE 2003 and MODUS webmail by Nighthawke
Over the last month or two, i have had a few complaints about webmail and MS Outlook being used together. Seems that if a person checks his/her...
May 2nd 06 02:07 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The