Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
HELP!! Notes won't restore by Bill
Hi Everyone: I use Notes alot in Outlook. The other day I maximized a note and now I can't restore it to its original size. I went into Tools-...
April 30th 06 10:29 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 561
Can I make a rule that will..... by Al Clark
I have been receiving emails from the same source that comes from a different person and different email address and a different subject with each...
April 30th 06 09:41 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 669
Three "Contacts" listed in dropdown list by Sue
Using Oulook 2003. When composing a new email and clicking :"TO", Select Names appears with 3 CONTACTS listed - only the 3rd contains my contacts. ...
April 30th 06 02:44 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 533
Font set for reading plain text by Charles Leung
I've set Courier as the font to read and compose plain text message. However, I don't have idea why my Outlook showed with Arial rather than...
April 30th 06 11:55 AM
by Charles Leung Go to last post
0 514
can U change store location in Outlook 2000 by MikeR-Oz
I did this in OE6 for safety of the files as it went to another partoition in case OS failed. But how do I do in 2000? Mike
April 30th 06 08:30 AM
by Ben M. Schorr - MVP Go to last post
3 676
custom reply prefix by Alan Smithee Jr.
Is there a way to create custom reply to prefixes for a specific email address one is replying to?
April 30th 06 08:25 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
8 952
how do i get my personal folders from yahoo to outlook? by jkelik
i am trying to get my personal folders from my sbc yahoo acct. to my microsoft oulook and also leave a copy of the folders on my yahoo acct.
April 30th 06 08:00 AM
by Gordon Go to last post
5 666
Outlook 2000 and OE6 - deleting 1 by MikeR-Oz
Once I have my preferred mail manager 2000 or OE6 how do I delete all the data on the other one so as not to have extra space wasted. Probably will...
April 30th 06 07:43 AM
by MikeR-Oz Go to last post
3 442
OE6 addreses to Outlook 2000 by MikeR-Oz
I have both mail managers on the PC - How do I import the OE6 addressess or is it export them to Outlook 2000. I managed to do the export mail from...
April 30th 06 07:42 AM
by MikeR-Oz Go to last post
2 448
Select Names list -- add "Category" column? by jw
Outlook 2003 When I'm searching for a name/e-address for the To or CC line of an email message, I click on "To..." etc. and the "Select Names"...
April 30th 06 04:21 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 1,842
Maximum number of recepients for an e-mail message? by Ed M
What is the maximum number of recepients I can have for an e-mail message using Outlook 2003?
April 30th 06 03:15 AM
by Ben M. Schorr - MVP Go to last post
1 778
Unspecific types of emails cause Outlook to Crash by AJ
Please help! For over two weeks my Outlook has been shutting down for no reason. When I either open an email of varying types or my reading pane...
April 30th 06 02:25 AM
by AJ Go to last post
0 484
Delivery reciept / Read reciept problem by IDAssociates LLC
I have tried to configure Outlook2003 to return a receipt to me when my intended recipient's server has received the message. I don't wish to...
April 29th 06 09:03 PM
by Milly Staples - MVP Outlook Go to last post
1 473
Outlook 2003 Disconnected from Exchange Server 2003, will not reconnect. by [email protected]
Two days ago after setting up a mobile phone to act as a modem for my laptop, testing it, and disabling the dial-up connection associated with it,...
April 29th 06 09:02 PM
by Milly Staples - MVP Outlook Go to last post
1 1,458
GIFS in Spam by paul
Hello All, Lately I've been receiving a lot of spam that contains no text, but only an image file of text, usually a .gif file. I am using Outlook...
April 29th 06 08:58 PM
by Milly Staples - MVP Outlook Go to last post
2 530
Distribution List Limits by Paddy Ryan
Hi, I could find an answer to this for Outlook 2002 but not for Outlook 2003. Is the answer the same? We are using SBS 2003. The error is: "The...
April 29th 06 08:51 PM
by Chuck Davis Go to last post
2 450
outlook 2003 crashes during send/receive by ehlem
Message indicatesthat "send" functioned properly but Outlook hangs/crashes during "receive".
April 29th 06 05:52 PM
by ehlem Go to last post
0 523
April 29th 06 05:06 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 641
Google/Outlook Link by Navigator Pro
Thought you might be interested in this free download that enables Outlook users to map the location of their contacts using Google Maps. ...
April 29th 06 05:05 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 715
Thanks Vanguard by GESY
I have to say thanks again Vanguard. That tool is really handy and working good. 1000000000 of thanks.
April 29th 06 03:29 PM
by Vanguard Go to last post

From The