Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
create a shorcut on outlook to a folder on the system by cluelessdynamite
The prior version of outlook allowed me to add shortcuts to folders saved on the system to the outlook bar. Is there a way to do it in 2003? My...
May 8th 06 02:08 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 556
Some Questions about Outlook by Dotku
1. what's the max size of attachment for sending email? 2. newMail notifitor: when there is a new mail, can the tary be changed to other until i...
May 8th 06 02:00 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 597
I cannot retrieve my new and old email from my exchange server using by [email protected]
I cannot retrieve my new and old email from my exchange server using web outlook. Only email that I haven't open using office outlook. Once I open...
May 8th 06 01:53 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 938
sending email trough ms outlook from outside MS outlook by level-D
Hi all, Currently I'm using BLAT (in combination with self made scripts) to send emails to customers with specific data and document attached....
May 8th 06 01:31 PM
by Guy Go to last post
3 473
May 8th 06 08:22 AM
by SgtRich Go to last post
2 793
Missing buttons by John H
I don't have a forward button or send recieve?? Thanks for your help. John
May 8th 06 07:18 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 628
MS OFFICE WAS ON COMPUTER, OUTLOOK WANTS A PRODUCT CODE by CHARLENE JOHNSON
I HAD MS OFFICE ON MY COMPUTER WHEN I BOUGHT IT. IT'S A TRIAL VERSION. WHEN I TRIED TO USE OUTLOOK IT ASKED FOR A CODE, IT SAYS THAT I CAN FIND THE...
May 8th 06 02:27 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 482
how to setup an email account with outlook by ronettaparker
i want to setup an email account with Microsoft outlook so that i can send attachments via email
May 7th 06 11:31 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 570
Outlook 2000 - Can't Delete Messages by Reactor
Hi, I will start by saying that I am a horrible email manager, and have over 11,353 messages in my inbox. I know, I know. I have OL 2K installed,...
May 7th 06 09:44 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 687
Error message when using outlook connector for Lotus by Marvel
hi, i've the same problem. Do you have any solutions? thanks Marvel --
May 7th 06 09:36 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 556
Object automatically appears when I send an email by Patty Stoddard
I set up Outlook on my sister's computer and she says that everytime she creates a new message or replies to an email, either a picture from her...
May 7th 06 09:13 PM
by John Blessing Go to last post
3 678
MESSAGE CLOCK by AIANDAS
Over the last 48-hours or so, my outlook is showing incorrect time when messages are received. In some cases it even shows the time as ahead of what...
May 7th 06 08:47 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 569
Download my hotmail inbox to my local disk by [email protected]
I am trying to view my hotmail inbox via Outlook Express and get these messages: Hotmail no longer allows email access via Outlook Express for...
May 7th 06 08:45 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
6 966
outlook refuses to connect by r
i set up my hotmail account in microsoft outlook 2003. I am using DSL connection However, the outlook gives me error messeges and refuses to...
May 7th 06 08:45 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 642
sending mail by Monica Squires
I am a new outlook user, and I have set both of my current e-mail accounts to pool into Outlook. One is an adelphia webmail account, the other is a...
May 7th 06 04:03 PM
by dallas Go to last post
5 712
how do i get my computer to tell me when new msgs arrive by hopeless
i can't work out how to get my computer to alert me when new emails arrive
May 7th 06 01:31 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 565
MS Visual Basic error in Outlook by XP User
Vba Project OTM - Thisoutlooksession(code) window pops up, and I have to stop the degugger to send an email. I've been using OL 2002 for 2 year,...
May 7th 06 12:45 PM
by John Blessing Go to last post
3 836
Showing Number of Read Messages by JamesJ
Hi. In Outlook Today I show my Inbox, Outbox, Drafts and Junk-E-Mail folders. When I have no unread mail in my Inbox Outlook Today displays 0. But,...
May 7th 06 12:34 PM
by JamesJ Go to last post
0 400
In Hotel, Can Receive BUT Can Not Send out, Why ? need help !!! by DeWayne
Ususlly works fine but tonight can't send out in Ramada Inn ?
May 7th 06 12:13 PM
by DeWayne Go to last post
4 545
How do I transfer my Outlook contacts into the Outlook Address Book? by Jeff
Hi, How do I transfer my outlook contacts into my Outlook address book? Tried on-line help;just confused me. Should be simple. Help!!...
May 7th 06 03:48 AM
by Jeff Go to last post

From The