Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Switching from OE to Outlook by Richard Mahan
I have been using Outlook Express and I am thinking of switching over to Outlook. I would like to know the best way to export all my data from...
May 11th 06 08:40 AM
by Gordon Go to last post
3 557
create a rule for *@domain.dns by Gordon
Jan Schmidt wrote: hi, i'd like to create a mail rule in my outlook2003. All mails from domain.dns should be moved to a specific...
May 11th 06 08:28 AM
by Jan Schmidt Go to last post
4 1,029
"error on page" by Teeny & Allen
I get "error on page" at the bottom left when opening in IE 6 and outlook 2003 web access. Clicking on details shows: Line: 33 Char: 150 Error...
May 11th 06 05:57 AM
by Teeny & Allen Go to last post
2 892
Checking a folder for new email by George Lake
Hi, We have a process that sends an email for every message that is processed (3rd party app). This app dies every now and then and the only way we...
May 11th 06 05:42 AM
by Michael Bauer Go to last post
1 603
WMS Idle not responding & Outlook 2003 hangs on startup by [email protected]
I have been having problems with Outlook 2003. Outlook has been hanging and I get the following message when shutting down Windows XP Pro, "WMS...
May 11th 06 03:33 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 799
Outlook keeps asking for Exchange password by Rene Ruppert
Hi, I'm currently evaluating an offer of 1&1. They give me an Exchange account for free for one month. I've setup everything and my folders have...
May 11th 06 03:26 AM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
3 1,884
printer by khalifa alshaikh
how to create
May 11th 06 03:17 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 558
Keeps dis-connecting by Ron
After receiving my mail the system dis-connects from the internet. I have gone to tools, options and connections and the box for "hang up...
May 11th 06 03:16 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 542
looking for mail server for testing client on local machine by [email protected]
I am developing software for add-in on Outlook client, but am doing this in a 'closed' development environment. I'm looking for...
May 11th 06 02:57 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 715
Hyperlinks in email no longer work... by Brian Tillman
OM wrote: Now hyperlinks don't work. Instead, a folder opens as below.... C:\Program Files\Common...
May 11th 06 12:23 AM
by OM Go to last post
1 552
Retrieving delete email by [email protected]
How do I retrieve a deleted email after the window of time has passed that the email is still able to be restored through Tools-Recover deleted...
May 10th 06 11:27 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 578
Distribution List is too large by [email protected]
I added too many names to my distribution list. Now when I try to open it, I get an error message that says "There is not enough memory on Microsoft...
May 10th 06 10:21 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1,443
OUTLOOK 2003 by James
I have Outlook on my desktop and want to copy the entire program it to my laptop. How can I do this? Do I put it in a zip file then email...
May 10th 06 08:17 PM
by James Go to last post
2 455
Send/Receive Groups edit by Rolando E Creagh, MD FACS
Gentlemen, please kindly advice. After a necessary repair/reinstall of XP Pro SP2 and Office 2003, I am unable to edit (open) the Send /Receive...
May 10th 06 07:33 PM
by Rolando E Creagh, MD FACS Go to last post
4 1,181
trouble deleting emails access denied? by unfix8r
Can't seem to access my emails to delete them. I recently changed web hosting... would that affect this?
May 10th 06 06:41 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 774
send attachment to multiple recipients, but viewable only to one by [email protected]
Hi there... Possibly a bit of an odd request... I want to know if it is possible to send an attachment in an email to a number of people, but to...
May 10th 06 06:39 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 1,137
Cannot get into VBA editor (ALT-F11) by Scott Emick
I added some code (msgbox) to a sub in outlook 2003 VBA side that is running when outlook starts up. Apparently, msgbox causes outlook 2003 to lock...
May 10th 06 04:48 PM
by Scott Emick Go to last post
1 958
Monthly Calendar print problem by Nathan Gutman
Using Outlook 2003 and WinXP Home. Trying to print calendar monthly view with recurring events. The only way I can get Outlook to print both start...
May 10th 06 04:43 PM
by Nathan Gutman Go to last post
0 676
Automatic disconnect after send receive mail by Susan
I have used microsoft outlook for email, calendar, keeping track of things for years. Just upgraded to Office 2003 professional and cannot find out...
May 10th 06 04:28 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 1,130
An Error "Interface Not Registered" after Configuring Outlook 03 by tarun123v
I Configured my MS office Outlook 2003 to Gmail email Client which was Partly sucessful but i am not able to send mail it gives an error message...
May 10th 06 04:23 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The