Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook Autofill Feature by CoC
When a user starts to type an e-mail address or contact in the "To" field Outlook will auto-fill this field if the user has used this contact...
May 9th 06 06:59 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 672
Importing mbox mail file by mdtok
Hi. I downloaded email from a web based email system to my desktop. It downloaded in mbox format. Does anyone know how I can import the emails...
May 9th 06 06:55 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 704
How do I add a hotmail account by Oldjay
How do I add a hotmail account to Outlook? I already have an account for my company When I try to add it the wizard want the POP settings. I think...
May 9th 06 06:07 PM
by DL Go to last post
5 1,097
Holidays are hiding by Dawn
HI I just noticed that no holidays are showing on my calendar -- how can I make them visible again. Yes, they are installed and I actually just...
May 9th 06 05:27 PM
by Dawn Go to last post
0 753
print selected text OL2003 by StasK
hey folks been beating my head on wall for a few days now any one knows a way to set printing options/styles to print selected text in a message...
May 9th 06 04:45 PM
by StasK Go to last post
3 748
I created .msg files for contacts from my old outlook program. by Telemann
Now I can't import it into my new Outlook 2003 application. Can it be converted? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and...
May 9th 06 04:15 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 707
Creating Custom Events by Theresa Smallwood
What would be the best way to create, raise and handle a custom event from Outlook? The scenario I have is that my client would like to have two...
May 9th 06 04:07 PM
by Theresa Smallwood Go to last post
0 792
How do I fix 'internal support errors'? by Monique
When sending email to a group I received the above message. The email will not send. Any suggestions?
May 9th 06 02:39 PM
by K. Orland Go to last post
2 790
Databases and Contacts by Peter Brown
I have just learned how to construct a database in excel so that I can sort my customers by the products that they buy (using filters). What would...
May 9th 06 02:35 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 766
Changing POP3 and SMTP server addresses by user
Hi, I need to change the IP address settings of Outlook 2003 to point to a new server. Other than going to each user or trying to get them to do it...
May 9th 06 02:06 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 751
Disabling the Junk Mail filter by Markman
Does anyone know if/how the Junk Mail filter in Outlook 2003 can be completely and permanently disabled. We run a subscribed anti-spam service at...
May 9th 06 02:03 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 804
Outlook 2003 opens emails in background. by [email protected]
Hi. I'm experiencing a problem where Outlook 2003 will start opening e-mails in the background after a while. I am not sure if this is related to...
May 9th 06 01:20 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
5 2,863
Sharing tasks, group task list by Chris Gilmartin
I have a team of account people who assign tasks to a production team. I want to create a shared task list that I (and others) can assign tasks to...
May 9th 06 10:38 AM
by Judy Gleeson, MVP Outlook Go to last post
1 5,241
Empty email....Message is revealed only upon reply-to by Ste
Hello All, I've got a strange problem. Scenario is Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003 Server. Email received from a customer seems to be blank. Without...
May 9th 06 10:37 AM
by Ste Go to last post
0 620
Removing multiple users from Outlook by Annie Woughman
We did some computer switching, which involved uninstalling a copy of Office XP and replacing it with a copy of Office 2003. Now when I open...
May 9th 06 06:18 AM
by Annie Woughman Go to last post
3 791
Major Annoyance moving from Windows Messaging to Outlook 2000 by [email protected]
For various reasons, I upgraded my Windows Messaging installation to Outlook 2000. I didn't go to Outlook 2003 because someone told me that 2000 was...
May 9th 06 05:47 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 614
Lame Question and maybe not so lame question by daslf
Lame Question: How do I SEND an email from Outlook. There is no Send button! I tried "Customize" to add the button, but couldn't find it. I...
May 9th 06 05:04 AM
by daslf Go to last post
2 515
Rule applied after Junk Mail Filter by Al Franz
Are all rules applied after the Junk Mail Filter. I am trying to filter out certain types of messages but some of them still end up in the Junk...
May 9th 06 02:36 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 769
Temp file folder? by L Mossford
I'm using xp and OE6 I d/l'd aWHOLE bunch of encoded mp3files. During the compile and decode process my pc crashed. I suspect I have a WHOLE bunch...
May 9th 06 02:14 AM
by LuckyStrike Go to last post
2 1,022
Clear/reset the Font dropdown list by LuckyStrike
Win98se / OfficeXP /Outlook 2002. When replying to e-mails and wanting to select a given font, I must sort through about 12 undesired fonts which...
May 9th 06 01:56 AM
by LuckyStrike Go to last post

From The