Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
verify that an email was read without using a receipt by RCNellis
I'm trying to check to see if there is away that a message was read by the receiver that did not send a read receipt.
May 12th 06 04:02 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
1 869
how do i set up pop in outlook by KAT
I want to use my work email address at home in outlook 03. but I'm not very computer literate and don't know what to use as my pop3 server. Can...
May 12th 06 03:45 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 582
Can't use email by J Lunis
XP SR2 / Outlook 2002 Last few days, when I try to send/receive email, I get a popup - "operation failed.' Not very descriptive. How do I...
May 12th 06 03:44 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 565
Can you share a calendar using Outlook web access? by betzie
We are using Outlook Web Access only. Is there a way to share calendars?
May 12th 06 03:26 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
1 674
Dump complete e-mail to file by Pat Garard
G'Day All, Like everyone else, I suffer from some SPAM. Mostly I trap it (OL2003 Junk E-mail) and delete it. Periodically, however, I extract the...
May 12th 06 03:10 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
3 724
May 12th 06 02:36 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 670
deleting permanently quickly by Dermot
How can I quickly delete chunks from my deleted folder but not everything without going trough each item laboriously
May 12th 06 02:33 PM
by Dermot Go to last post
4 799
Outlook must download content from a server by Jan Schmidt
When i try to forward or reply a mail with html content. Everytime pops up a question: To complete this action, Outlook must download content from a...
May 12th 06 01:49 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,598
Keep POP mail out of Exchange's Sent Items by Bryan L
We use Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003 for email. I got tired of going to my personal ISPs webmail site any time I wanted to send/receive email...
May 12th 06 01:31 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 661
May 12th 06 12:31 PM
by FUnky Go to last post
0 540
Reading Inbox Mails from VB by Viswanathan
Hi All! I want to create a component in VB look like outlook/ outlook express. It reads the details from outlook mails and will show in this...
May 12th 06 12:28 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 671
Outlook Express & Hotmail Password by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]
This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try...
May 12th 06 12:07 PM
by Diana Go to last post
1 763
texting a cell phone by kayle
how does one text a cell phone from outlook or any email system
May 12th 06 06:47 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 669
how do I use Microsoft Ooutlook with Yahoo Mail by Debby Townsend
I use Microsoft Outlook. How do I use Yahoo Mail with the M/O. I do all it says and I still cannot get it to work.
May 11th 06 11:32 PM
by Debby Townsend Go to last post
4 1,025
!!HELP!!! Cannot connect to Exchange Server from a RDP, ICA session or server local machine by AllenM
Please excuse the posting as I wasn't sure which group to post this in. I'm having issues using Outlook from a server desktop, an RDP or ICA...
May 11th 06 10:14 PM
by AllenM Go to last post
0 1,505
How can the Start time for a Journal Entry be "none". by [email protected]
I'm using outlook 2003 and win2k. Every time I make a journal entry the start time and end time display as none, but only in the entry list. If I...
May 11th 06 09:37 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 756
Customize Outlook Today fix? by John Crankshaw
I've just updated to WinXP, re-installed Office 2000, and now Outlook 2000 'Customize Outlook Today' doesn't work. Apparently a conflict with a...
May 11th 06 09:37 PM
by Uncle Vinnie Go to last post
3 765
Default Area Code on Contacts in Citrix Environment by [email protected]
I support remote users that access Outlook 2003 via Citrix running on a Windows 2000 Terminal Server. The remote users are located in different...
May 11th 06 09:30 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 708
I am unable to find and send emails from my microsoft office??why by william
I cannot find the send icon in my microsoft office. I have written emails but can't send them and I don't know where it could be...............I...
May 11th 06 08:10 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
1 747
make outlook automatically delete html mail with linked images by yin2lazy
The junk mail filter should be able to automatically delete html mail with linked images ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft,...
May 11th 06 07:56 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The