Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
downloading stationary from the microsoft site by wjp
Hello, Today I tried to download some stationary for my Outlook email. I chose one from the list on the microsoft site (why can't we preview it...
May 9th 06 12:51 AM
by wjp Go to last post
0 451
Voice email by Samuel Shulman
Hi Is there a way to send a voice file (or another format) that the rceiver of the email will hear a message without having to open a voice...
May 8th 06 11:38 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 596
How do I create a custom fax template? by [email protected]
I would like to create a fax template so that when I click on someone's fax number in Outlook, a fax template appears and is auto-populated with the...
May 8th 06 10:38 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 1,118
Invoices to customers by tracey
When typing in the freight amount could it please be listed at bottom of invoice below subtotal and above total. When payment has been recorded in...
May 8th 06 08:16 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 535
Email Window by Tom Gwinn
Has anyone had a problem when they open a new email to read and the window always opens up behind the Outlook window? This happens anytime I open a...
May 8th 06 07:29 PM
by Gary Belanger Go to last post
5 819
Cannot access LDAP address book with Outlook 2002 by BadCop
Hi, I can successfully connect to our LDAP address book with Outlook 2003 client with the SPA (secure password authentication) check box...
May 8th 06 06:36 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 527
Outlook2003: Specific follow up flags in search folders? by [email protected]
Hi All, Can anyone tell me if it's possible to use Search Folder criteria to include specific Follow Up Flags? For example, if I wanted to have a...
May 8th 06 06:03 PM
by mdavison Go to last post
2 955
Forwarding a specific e-mail to an external e-mail! by DMI
The owner of the company would like to forward an e-mail received from a specific customer's e-mail address to his external e-mail - This is the...
May 8th 06 05:51 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 684
Outlook 2000 reply issue by Yvonne Koh
Hi, I wonder if anyone have encounter this. When a user reply email, it always send out a reply quickly. Thanks, Yvonne
May 8th 06 05:42 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 499
Send email to several people but include attachment to only one? by TerryM
I would like to send one email to several people BUT would like to send a file attachment to only one of the recipients. Is this possible?
May 8th 06 05:07 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 987
outlook 2003 wierd behavior by Mike
I've noticed some wierd problems with my Outlook 2003 client. It intermittently sends email intended for an internal user outside of...
May 8th 06 04:46 PM
by Mike Go to last post
0 434
Error al abrir html adjuntos by Cristian
Hola a todos, cuando un mensaje de correo tiene como archivo adjunto un documento html que tiene vinculos a archivos locales en el pc (la etiqueta...
May 8th 06 04:29 PM
by [_DefToneR_] Go to last post
1 856
forwarding junk to a soecific address by bugman
How can I set up a filter that will forward all junk mail to a specific address?
May 8th 06 03:54 PM
by bugman Go to last post
5 584
Disabling meeting requests in Outlook 2003 by Gregg
We would like to disable all meeting requests in Outlook 2003 being sent executives. As it is now, even with us forwarding all requests to their...
May 8th 06 03:36 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 614
Inbox Email is automatically being moved to Deleted Items by Steve J.
Help - A number of important emails keep getting automatically moved to Deleted Items. I have not set up any rules like this. Is there some...
May 8th 06 03:24 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,919
Appointments in Calender by dl2068
Hi, When someone want s to invite me to a meeting and looks up my Appointments in Outlook it shows that im busy all day, every day of the week. Has...
May 8th 06 03:16 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 603
Failed e.mail letter by millie
Although all my other e.mails arrive at their destination ,there is the exception of one. This person does not receive my mail even though she gets...
May 8th 06 03:12 PM
by millie Go to last post
2 491
emails staying in outbox by H
i have a few pcs that have windows xp sp2, firewall is turned on and outlook is in the exception list when they send an email it stays in the...
May 8th 06 02:37 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 589
Outlook 2003 Message column headers keep resetting by [email protected]
I keep seeing the column headers in the messsages pane reset to their Inbox defaults. This is really frustrating when I want to find an email I've...
May 8th 06 02:34 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,138
how to reset attachment launch on MS Outlook 2003 by Don Smith
When I get an email with photo attachment, after I click on the attachement, it launches my photo software without giving me the option to save to...
May 8th 06 02:08 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The