Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
outlook today recurring occurrence by AJ Meelan
I use Outlook to keep track of my school work, and found that making my classes recurring appointments was the easiest way to set up my schedule....
January 31st 06 04:08 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 787
Calendars by sunrosejenn
Is there a way I can create a second Calendar for myself and then be able to share it? Also, when giving permission to share a calendar what is the...
January 31st 06 04:07 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 594
Is there a way to Hide Saturday & Sunday in Calendar's views? by [email protected]
I would like to see the my Calendar in the multi-day view. I would like to see 9 days of schedule or so. But I do not need to see Saturday or Sunday....
January 31st 06 03:31 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 3,335
How can you setup 15 minute intervals for Start/End Times? by Ron Dwyer
Quick question: when I create a new appointment, the Start Time/End Time displays times in 30 minute intervals. Is it possible to change this to 15...
January 31st 06 01:27 PM
by Ron Dwyer Go to last post
2 4,720
Outlook 2003 : problem with using 2 agendas by Bart
We have a problem with using 2 agendas for 1 user. This is the situation : we have the main agenda in Outlook, wich we share, so other people also...
January 31st 06 10:27 AM
by Bart Go to last post
0 497
How can I enter the same appointment in multiple diaries by Lazybeth
I have to enter the same appointment in different diaries is this possible to do simultaneously?
January 31st 06 09:11 AM
by Lazybeth Go to last post
0 613
Meetings will not show up in my calendar by Quidgebo
I loaded Office 2003. The Outlook calendar will not let me set any appointments. I can open the schedule, set times, etc, but once I "save and...
January 31st 06 04:44 AM
by Quidgebo Go to last post
0 662
Get rid of the damned UNCONFIGURABLE file blocking in Outlook by TheAdversary
I understand the need to secure the internet and email. However, in making certain types of filed automatically and irrevocably blocked, Microsoft...
January 31st 06 02:55 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 450
Outlook Live Not Synching Outlook and Hotmail by pikespeak
It is sure nice to know that I'm not the only frustrated former MSN Intellisync person. I spent 6 hours today trying to speak with a technical...
January 31st 06 02:54 AM
by pikespeak Go to last post
0 810
Tracking Time Spent by Jason
I am a district manager and have to spend a certain amount of time at all of my stores every month. I would like the amount of time to be even...
January 31st 06 02:52 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 783
system administrator message undeliverable by Greg Thomas
I receive teh system administrator error when replying to meeting request or scheduling meeting requets. Everything seems to work fine until i...
January 31st 06 02:42 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 936
How can I schedule a bi-weekly reoccurring meeting? by Mlady
In setting up a reoccuring meeting, there are options for daily, weekly, monthly or annually, but not bi-weekly. Do anyone have any creative ideas?
January 31st 06 02:42 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 2,228
How do I get Holidays to install past 2005 in Outlook 2002 by l00nyt00n
I've tried installing all updates and looked through technet some, but I have not seen anything about holidays for the calander past 2005. Does...
January 31st 06 02:38 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 618
Sharing calendars in public folders by jmac955i
I am using Exchange 2003 on a Windows 2003 server/network. I'd like to share some users calendars in public folders. Can someone tell me how to do...
January 30th 06 10:26 PM
by jmac955i Go to last post
1 663
Restoring normal calendar view by B1
My calendar in Outlook 2003 morphed into a table of appointments. The "view" menu does not have any of the normal calendar options. How can I get...
January 30th 06 09:26 PM
by B1 Go to last post
7 1,722
Need option for seven column Outlook calendar with Sunday first. by notdmom
We retirees don't have a 5 day work week starting on Monday anymore but we still have a need for a good calendar with reminders for the things that...
January 30th 06 07:44 PM
by notdmom Go to last post
2 932
Shared Calendar Timezone issue. by Bucky767
For what it's worth, I posted this suggestion today. After I did, I read your post. I agree with you, but I haven't seen MS answer. "I think All...
January 30th 06 07:40 PM
by Sam Go to last post
1 1,137
Delegate receiving replies? by Liela
I have a user who is sending out a meeting to several other users to reply to. When they reply all of the orginal users delegates get the replies...
January 30th 06 06:57 PM
by Liela Go to last post
2 673
Moved mailbox/ cannot access shared calendars by traviss
Due to mailbox corruption on our Exchange 2003 server, we had to delete a user's mailbox, and ceate a new mailbox in a new information store. We...
January 30th 06 06:31 PM
by traviss Go to last post
0 1,433
How do I get my calendar to open to the next month view by Shark38
When Outlook 2003 opens it opens to the past month. How doI get it to open to todays date and the next month? Thanks
January 30th 06 05:42 PM
by Shark38 Go to last post

From The