Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Can I import Outlook Express contacts into autocomplete? by JaW
Just converted from Outlook Express 6.0 to Outlook 2003. I miss the autocomplete feature from OE, where I could begin typing any of the 1500+...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 7th 06 12:28 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
11 3,595
Embedded image moved to file problem by Yobbo
Hi All Somebody has sent me an email with embedded/attached images in it, but all of the images appear to be small 2KB snapshots of the original pic...
June 6th 07 07:58 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 3,586
Move emails to a folder rule (Time based) by George Lake
Hi. I have a rule that moves some emails to a folder based on the senders email. I would like to have outlook move all emails form the folder...
April 27th 06 03:09 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 3,585
how do i get rid of dots between words in outlook? by kbs
There are dots between every word in my Outlook messages. How do I get rid of them? So far, I have searched every term I can in help... to no...
April 21st 06 04:08 PM
by Charles Kenyon Go to last post
3 3,569
How long will Bill Gates burn in hell? by Tom
After spending the last aggravating hour looking for my windows reinstallation disk, I began wondering if the billions that Gates is giving to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
July 16th 06 04:37 PM
by Osiris Go to last post
31 3,564
receiving massive delivery status notification (failure) emails by JM
New to Outlook 2007, all set up but receiving massive (and I mean massive) delivery status notification (failure) emails from postmaster,...
April 10th 08 02:23 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 3,558
'The server name you entered can not be found on the network' by Bob S
I am using OL2003 on an XP Pro machine (CA AV, LAN, Cable Modem, Router but no software Firewall). I occasionally get following the message when...
July 9th 07 05:40 PM
by DonStarr Go to last post
3 3,556
OL2007 : Printing problem with multiple mail printing by Benoit
Hi, i update my OL 2003 to 2007 and now when i try to print some (HTML) email in one time, i've some ok, and some are illegible, font size...
May 26th 08 04:09 PM
by Benoit Go to last post
0 3,521
"The certificate's CN Name does not match the passed value." by SteveK
Recently my ISP sent out an email saying that I am supposed to change my email settings from pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com to ...
June 15th 07 12:56 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 3,507
Outlook won't open because it cannot open outlook.ost by Soheil
PLease HELP! I installed outlook 2003 for the first time and then I ran it. It ask me to set-up a email account. I had many options and I thought I...
April 18th 06 02:59 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 3,503
How do I transfer Outlook contents to new computer? by Sarah
Hi, I have a new computer and need to transfer my outlook over from my laptop. Am using 2003, which is installed on my new computer also. I've...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 16th 10 05:24 PM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
38 3,498
Outlook Printing cutting off margins of emails. by Docwatmo
This is weird and I've tried everything short of reinstalling outlook. Out of the blue last week, a users outlook started printing too wide and...
March 9th 07 10:55 PM
by Helpme2 Go to last post
5 3,494
Outlook has stopped working by Jim
I am running Vista home premium and Outlook 2007. After about 10 minutes My Outlook will hang and gray out and say Outlook has stopped working. It...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
August 10th 07 03:04 PM
by Jim Go to last post
31 3,493
Messages and attachments not decoding properly in Outlook 2003 by DC
A few emails I have received lately with attachments have not been decoding properly. They come through as raw text without even having subjects or...
April 10th 06 01:55 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
7 3,474
The file Normal.dot already exists by Ron Boetger
When closing Word 2003, a msg pops up: "The file Normal.dot already exists. Do you want to replace the existing file?" If I choose Yes, it closes. ...
June 22nd 06 03:00 AM
by Ron Boetger Go to last post
2 3,469
Outlvba.dll is not a valid office add-in error by Jon LaBarge
We have a user that is not able to send emails. Receiving is no problem, but she cannot send. She gets a "c:\documents and...
April 5th 06 08:15 PM
by Scott Atkins[MSFT] Go to last post
1 3,467
Outlook keeps reloading all messages by beaureg
I have just installed Outlook 2002 on a new computer Every time I hit the send/receive button, Outlook reloads all the messages that are on the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 17th 08 01:40 PM
by zuma Go to last post
15 3,455
IMAP server closed the connection, Error Code: 0x800CCCDD by dysonsphere
I frequently get the error message: Your IMAP server closed the connection. This can occur if you leave the connection idle for too long. ...
May 23rd 07 08:49 PM
by neo [mvp outlook] Go to last post
6 3,451
Deleting files not just crossing them out? by g.garrette
I there a way that when I delete an email that it is actually deleted out of my inbox and not just crossed out? --...
November 2nd 06 07:10 PM
by g.garrette Go to last post
6 3,442
Auto Empty Deleted Items on Exit OR after X days or X Items accumulated? by JDJ
In Outlook 2003 is there a way to Auto Empty the Deleted Items Folder, either on Exit OR after X days since deletion or when X number of Items...
May 30th 06 10:48 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The