Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
orangish box problem by maddy26
The orangish box is there, but the words are in gray, not black. I cannot enter anything in the fields. What is the problem and how can I fix it?
September 14th 10 08:28 AM
by maddy26 Go to last post
0 652
Web Access for Outlook problem by maddy26
I run Windows Vista Home Basic. Around June, I could no longer view my emails using Web Access for Outlook.
September 14th 10 08:27 AM
by maddy26 Go to last post
0 598
Sent Mail sent repeatedly using Microsoft Office Outlook by shki_80
Hi All, we have problem in sending using Microsoft Office Outlook 2007. When we send email once recipients repeatedly received same emails many...
September 14th 10 06:49 AM
by shki_80 Go to last post
0 614
OL 2007- Default "To" field in all my folders? by Jim HEI
I create multiple folders in OL. The default fields are always the same: From, Subject, Received, Size, and Categories... Is there a way to have...
September 13th 10 04:12 PM
by Jim HEI Go to last post
0 681
Question
Multiple Email Account Question by TigerJon73
Hi, I recently installed 2007 on my PC. I have created a profile but I'd like to add a second email account to the same profile so both email...
September 12th 10 06:42 PM
by TigerJon73 Go to last post
0 648
Outlook 2010 by sknova
Hello I start my Outlook 2010 and sometimes (about every two openings) and all of a sudden my outlook 2010 version keeps crashing, with the "sorry...
September 10th 10 05:31 PM
by sknova Go to last post
0 921
How to Suppress Attachment View by etaoin
I'm not a very experienced PC/Outlook user. I mainly use Macs. I have a problem I could use help with. I need to know how, in Outlook, to prevent...
September 9th 10 09:07 PM
by etaoin Go to last post
0 673
OL 2007 - hiding unneeded task views by Berty
OL 2007 comes with a long list of predefined tasks views that appear on the left-hand pane ( simple list, detailed list, active tasks, next 7 days,...
September 9th 10 03:17 PM
by Berty Go to last post
0 599
Retrieving a Deleted Message by calexpo12
I was in the middle of typing an email and accidentally deleted it - It's not in drafts or deleted items - Is there any way of getting it back?
September 8th 10 12:17 AM
by calexpo12 Go to last post
0 652
Is My Outlook Damaged or Unstable? by bill marsano
1. I’m using Outlook 2003, which I’ve had for several years, and XP Pro, which I switched to from XP Home a year or so ago when I got a new computer....
September 5th 10 06:40 PM
by bill marsano Go to last post
0 989
Outlook 2003 and Time and Date Email Sent by networkrail
Is it possible to change the settings in my Outlook 2003 to show the time and date Email Sent in the email to the time the Email left the outbox? I...
September 5th 10 05:21 PM
by networkrail Go to last post
0 705
Editing header details by glider
Hi, I'm new to the forum and pretty new to Outlook, so forgive any obvious shortcomings here please! For reasons I won't go into now, I need to...
September 3rd 10 02:48 PM
by glider Go to last post
1 844
Outlook 2003 multiple selection dropping when changing sorting order by jovihava
Where I have a problem is when I select multiple mails, and then change the sorting order, often Outlook drops everything else from selection but the...
September 3rd 10 05:15 AM
by jovihava Go to last post
0 548
Embedded URL sending mail to Junk Folder by k8princeton
I have a user on Vista. Recently we went to OUTLOOK EXCHANGE in a shared environment. When this user receives email from a trusted source, if there...
August 31st 10 03:20 PM
by k8princeton Go to last post
0 665
Auto correct and capitalization otlook 2003 by [email protected]
Hi there, I am having a wierd issue with the Auto Capitalization in outlook 2003. I am using word as the email editor, and have "capitalize first...
August 30th 10 09:11 PM
by j reid Go to last post
5 3,846
Change Folder button missing by Richard Brooks
Originally, when OL 2007 was set up on this computer, an alternate location for incoming mail was selected. It goes to a folder called inbox in the...
August 26th 10 07:57 PM
by Richard Brooks Go to last post
0 2,250
How can I prioritize tasks by number in Outlook 2007? by peturpin
I am trying to create a custom priority for my tasks in Outlook 2007, but I'm not able to edit the field that was created when I changed the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 26th 10 05:57 PM
by Troy Bonds Go to last post
14 3,182
Sent Items Folder, Outlook 2010 by Kral
Emails that I send do not appear in my "Sent Items" folder. How do I get this to happen? Do I need to set up a rule for this? If so, how do I do...
August 23rd 10 06:16 PM
by Kral Go to last post
0 1,348
sign-on limit by Bauer
I got a message "sign-on limit reached for this user , sign on refuse" we use this account so multiple users can access at a time, is there a...
August 20th 10 04:46 PM
by Bauer Go to last post
0 689
How to import a calendar file into your Outlook custom calendar by maddy26
I want to know How to import a calendar file into your Outlook custom calendar?
August 19th 10 01:39 PM
by Scorer Go to last post

From The