Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
OL2007, messages don't always close after sending by Rojo Habe
Let's say I've just finished a spreadsheet and I want to send it to someone. I'll click the big Office button and choose Send - Email, and up pops...
September 4th 07 06:28 PM
by Rojo Habe Go to last post
1 669
PST not created in Outlook 2003 after importprf by Mïll#99
Hi all, I would like to create a Exchange Server Outlook profile with a Unicode or ANSI PST file. When I launch outlook 2003 with the -importprf...
September 4th 07 05:48 PM
by Mïll99 Go to last post
1 633
Email Templates Button/Toolbar by Mark[_2_]
I have created an few outlook 2003 email template (*.oft) files that I would like all our users to be able to use. I have them accessible thought...
September 4th 07 04:30 PM
by Mark[_2_] Go to last post
0 600
strange type in outlook email by zakropotch
In my Outlook 2003 everytime I type an email, it keeps showing all sorts of strange characters. Everytime I press space, a dot appears and likewise...
September 4th 07 04:30 PM
by zakropotch Go to last post
3 1,660
Outlook 2003 with Vista Business by Scotty In Canada
I have 2 users here running Outlook 2003 and Windows Vista. Intermittently the ? mark key maping changes to a É . A reboot will temporarily fix...
September 4th 07 03:52 PM
by Scotty In Canada Go to last post
0 378
How many ways can I update an email attachment using outlook 2003 by kiran
How many ways can I update an email attachment using outlook 2003. I have a requirement where an attachment should be forwarded to a group of...
September 4th 07 03:36 PM
by kiran Go to last post
0 448
Create folder with "Empty this folder" property by Rick Fears
For several reasons I'm trying to create a folder that has the same property as the "Deleted Items" folder and the "Junk E-mail" folder, where a...
September 4th 07 01:46 PM
by Rick Fears Go to last post
6 736
Exporting autocomplete by Pete
Help in Outlook 2007 says that to transfer autocomplete items from one computer to another simply copy the username.nk2 file in \Documents and...
September 4th 07 01:20 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 474
open an email via a database link by SUZYQ
I am using Access/Outlook 2003. I want to be able to capture metadata about emails received in a resource account. I can do this via a linked table...
September 4th 07 01:09 PM
by SUZYQ Go to last post
0 425
Transferring Outlook calendar and contact files by August
how do I transfer information already in the Outlook 2003 calendar and contact on my old computer to the Outlook 2007 on my new computer?
September 4th 07 08:33 AM
by Gordon Go to last post
1 508
How do I add two websites to a Outlook 2007 contact ? by Knight
For some reason the Outlook 2007 contacts only lets you add one website and multi email addresses. I have three address that I would like to add but...
September 4th 07 08:32 AM
by Knight Go to last post
2 429
Outlook 2003 Contact files by Roberta Kay
I forgot to expert my contact data in Outlook 2003 before I had to reformat the harddrive and do PC Restore from Dell. In another dump move I...
September 4th 07 07:34 AM
by Roberta Kay[_2_] Go to last post
2 393
riched20.dll problem, cant send email by Rod Potter
Everytime I try to send an email, I get Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. Error signature is as follows: AppName:...
September 4th 07 06:57 AM
by Rod Potter Go to last post
0 446
Signatures - Watermark Logo by Kito
I am using Microsoft Outlook 2003 and can't seem to get our company logo to appear as a watermark behind my signature. I go into advanced edit and...
September 4th 07 06:30 AM
by Kito Go to last post
0 664
Check Spelling or Grammar by Jayant
While sending a mail I am asking for Spelling check that time system shows - Text marked with "DO not Check Spelling or Grammar" was skipped.
September 4th 07 06:25 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 649
Trouble sending email with Outlook by Scott Sjoblom
I'm having the same problem...any further help... retyping the addresses didn't work. "TSJ" wrote: Thanks! "Ben M. Schorr - MVP" wrote: ...
September 4th 07 03:58 AM
by Scott Sjoblom Go to last post
0 489
Transferring Outlook settings from OLXP to OL2007 by Sitara Lal
Can someone please recommend an easy way to transfer Outlook settings (e-mail accounts, auto text entries etc) from a Win2000/OL XP computer to a...
September 3rd 07 11:02 PM
by Sitara Lal Go to last post
0 393
Can't send any email by Rod Potter
Everytime I try to send an email, I get Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. Error signature is as follows: AppName:...
September 3rd 07 10:40 PM
by Rod Potter Go to last post
0 373
Outlook Forensics by Warren Guffey
I have a situation in which my boss wants to know if I can prove if someone was actually viewing another person's mailbox. The user had rights to...
September 3rd 07 08:00 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
4 582
'there was an error opening this message, an error has occurred' by [email protected]
I get this when I try to open a message, create mail or open the addres book, any ideas anyone?
September 3rd 07 07:20 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post

From The