Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Draft Folder problem by Peter Brown
I'm running outlook 2000. My draft folder is called draft1. Can't seem to rename it! There isn't a folder named draft so what's happening? Isn't a...
May 17th 06 07:53 AM
by William Lefkovics [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,268
Problems with Delegate and meeting requests by Trish
I have a user that is a delegate for multiple managers and we are having multiple problems in an opened calendar. Delegate is using XP OS with...
May 17th 06 06:07 AM
by Trish Go to last post
0 1,671
Adding Superscript Text to a Distribution List Name by Chatterbox
We have a user who would like to add superscript text to a distribution list name. He is currently calling it (BC)2, but he would like the 2 to be...
May 17th 06 04:34 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 934
Disappearing text by Bob from Virginia Beach
Could someone tell me why the text is not appearing when I try to compose an email in Outlook? The cursor moves as I type but no characters appear....
May 17th 06 03:24 AM
by Bob from Virginia Beach Go to last post
3 864
Problem with Outlook hyperlinks (html format - sorry..) by Brian Tillman
OM wrote: The links appear as normal in Outlook 2000 - for instance I keep a check on jobs, and get...
May 17th 06 02:54 AM
by OM Go to last post
2 966
2003 Outlook start up error by Jack W
When I start outlook 2003, I always get a message "an extension failed to initialize" I click OK and outlook works fine but it is annoying to have...
May 17th 06 12:50 AM
by AN Go to last post
2 808
How to show "Send and Receive" dialogue window? by John Oliver
I need to troubleshoot and email issue, but the Outlook in question doesn't pop up the window that shows all the steps it takes. Googling found some...
May 16th 06 11:51 PM
by John Oliver Go to last post
0 775
How to import 3 CSV fields into Outlook Contacts ? by Will
I have a simple CSV file with 3 fields... Fname-1,Lname-1,Email-1 Fname-2,Lname-2,Email-2 Fname-3,Lname-3,Email-3 Fname-4,Lname-4,Email-4 etc - The...
May 16th 06 11:39 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 722
cannot receive incoming messages in one of my 2 mail boxes by moira hamon
Hello out there I've used my 2 e mail bowes with OE for years without any problem. For the past week it's been total silence from one of my two OE...
May 16th 06 10:16 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
1 697
Outlook 2003 won't connect by paul
I've set Outlook 2003 to dial using the internet explorer dialer but it won't connect. I have to connect to the internet first then open Outlook.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 16th 06 09:26 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
14 1,509
Mail Recipient (as attachment) breaks Spell Check in Outlook by [email protected]
Hi everyone, I have an interesting problem that a client complained to me about: He's working in a MS Word 2003 document. He goes to File Send to...
May 16th 06 07:36 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 1,068
oe6 attachments CAN be opened ? by Andrew Kennard
Hi all In OE6 I thought that if you had the two boxes on the oprions-secuirty tab checked to say don't open possible virus attachments and block...
May 16th 06 07:09 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 690
Cannot connect to Exchange server from Outlook client on Windows 2003 Server by AllenM
This is sort of a repost as I have yet to find an answer to this issue. Search the KB's, googled to error message and have been led in the right...
May 16th 06 06:44 PM
by AllenM Go to last post
0 2,342
How do I connect with groups using products other than Microsoft? by mfsi
How do I connect with groups using products other than Microsoft?
May 16th 06 05:41 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
1 628
com, file as by colin
Hi all, Can anyone tell me if there is a setting I can alter that changes the way my contacts are displayed ? The problem I have is that if I have...
May 16th 06 04:43 PM
by colin Go to last post
0 482
can I arrange all mail from all folders into one view? by Qman
Is it possible to sort/arrange *all mail* from all my Outlook folders and view everything *by person* in one search result pane? Lotus Notes does...
May 16th 06 04:39 PM
by Qman Go to last post
0 686
Where is my MS contact manager? by Dan J.S.
I have office 2003 professional. According to Microsoft's web site, MS Contact Manager is included with the professional edition. I can't find it...
May 16th 06 04:25 PM
by Dan J.S. Go to last post
2 578
Office Clipboard Help! by SwimKatt
1) How can I get my office clipboard to STAY on my new email message window? I have to click View, Clipboard with every new email and its getting...
May 16th 06 04:03 PM
by SwimKatt Go to last post
0 557
Outlook Web Access by David F. Sage
My Company recently introduced "Outlook Web Access - Exchange Server 2003" for SOHO workers. I separately use Microsoft Outlook 2003 for other...
May 16th 06 03:16 PM
by David F. Sage Go to last post
2 742
May 16th 06 03:11 PM