Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
informaçao by Nina Pinto
Como usar?
January 23rd 07 02:48 PM
by juanjose Go to last post
1 512
Ghost Messages by Colin Hammond
When I turn on Outlook Express for the first time in the day I get an indication that there is one more message received than appears in the...
January 23rd 07 01:34 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 465
Switching Computers by John Amundsen
I am switching to a new computer. How do I back up my OE folders and move them over to my new computer? I read an article once on how to do this,...
January 23rd 07 12:32 PM
by John Amundsen Go to last post
2 1,237
ok by alex mariesainte
bein recu
January 23rd 07 10:14 AM
by jorge lopez Go to last post
1 449
mandare email by fede
non riesco mandare email con outlook express perche mi chiede account
January 23rd 07 09:26 AM
by Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP] Go to last post
1 529
HELLO by CELINA DA CUNHA PEEIRA
quem é o hello "KELEÞ OTO" escreveu na mensagem ... HELLO
January 23rd 07 08:24 AM
by ÖÅÎÑ Go to last post
2 469
Two diferent isp's by dikdunn
my wife and I have untill recently had two different isp's, both on dial up, me on virgin .net and her on wanadoo (orange). I have now gone to...
January 23rd 07 06:04 AM
by John Amundsen Go to last post
2 483
Email links not working by Michelle Smith
Since downloading IE7, hyperlinks in the emails I receive do not work. In other words, when I click on the link, nothing happens. I'd really...
January 23rd 07 04:00 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
4 575
weather by socorro cortez
January 23rd 07 01:55 AM
by socorro cortez Go to last post
0 480
January 23rd 07 01:52 AM
by rute camargo Go to last post
1 580
Outlook Express 6 - Recevoir courriels by Sue Lemay
O.K., j'ai trouvé une solution en passant par Sympatico haute vitesse dans page d'accueil J'ai suivi les instructions et cela a corrigé mon...
January 23rd 07 12:12 AM
by Sue Lemay Go to last post
0 549
Lost All Newsgroups/Error Message by AHAllen
I had Explorer 7 downloaded, decided I did not like it, so returned to my old Explorer 6. On Outlook Express, the newsgroups disappeared. When I try...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 23rd 07 12:05 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
30 3,201
default out going mail by dwolf
I have my regular account I use from my isp and I use hotmail too... My isp is my default... Often when I respond to an email sent to me through my...
January 23rd 07 12:01 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
4 533
connection error by Charlie
I get following error when i try to start outlook express Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include...
January 22nd 07 11:58 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
4 593
e-mail manager by M Mordkovych
Hi All! What can you recommend for e-mail manager (import-export, avoid duplicate e-mails etc)? TIA
January 22nd 07 10:25 PM
by Koldovika Go to last post
2 505
OE6 Inbox messages lost -- NO recovery via DBXpress by C. Schell
Hi, Steve, et al ... Last night we lost about 2000 Outlook Express email messages from our Inbox (only). The lost messages were only from the last...
January 22nd 07 10:15 PM
by C. Schell Go to last post
8 973
export profile to Mac? by dogsnack
Is it possible to export OE mail/settings to power mac? I want to backup entire profile to zip drive but seems very complicated-
January 22nd 07 08:07 PM
by Robert Aldwinckle Go to last post
8 595
Calendar by
I am currently using Outlook Express, but there is not a calendar to use. How can I get a calendar on there? -- Lanette Tucker Pier Point...
January 22nd 07 07:33 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 408
trying to get through! by
Hey lisa , Just little note to see if you get this e-mail. love you, ...
January 22nd 07 07:20 PM
by SUCURSAL PJC Go to last post
3 502
? OE, SPAM: Rules & Tools (Raw Messages - RegEx) by Alec S.
Hi, I'm really getting sick of all the Spam. It's getting out of control and is evolving beyond OE's filtering abilities. I am looking for one or...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
January 22nd 07 06:16 PM
by jT Go to last post

From The