Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
message rules by utrampgirl
I have Outlook Express 6 and want to know if there is any way to create message rules for http email accounts or do I have to sort all my email...
February 10th 07 12:16 AM
by mikey Go to last post
1 437
opening attachments by Chuck & Carolyn Taber
I am using OE6 and just recently started having problems opening any attachments in my email. When I click on the attachment, my Windows Media...
February 9th 07 07:20 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
4 582
rien ne foctionne by billaud therese
impossible avec pop3 de trouver une connection
February 9th 07 07:04 PM
by jocelyne maffre Go to last post
2 406
migrating OE folders to new machine by kah
Have new windows xp machine and need to migrate my outlook express folders from the old machine. I have copied all of the .dbx folders to disc,...
February 9th 07 06:32 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 469
error message ? by Henry Kolesnik
I have the following OE error message at the bottom of my screen: "Message number 12008 could not be retrieved. Account: 'pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com',...
February 9th 07 03:55 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 483
duplicate messages by utrampgirl
I am using outlook express with a msn http email account. When I open the inbox on oe, I am getting duplicates of every message. Why?
February 9th 07 03:49 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 431
Outlook Expres and Panda Internet Security by mosquito_hippy
I have a problem with a pc, it have panda internet security, with this pc tries to connect to the email servers it fails, no errors, just keep...
February 9th 07 03:40 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 472
Sent messges go, but remain open on screen by [email protected]
Lately, when I reply to or forward a message, SOMETIMES, even though the message gets sent and goes into the Sent folder, the message remains open on...
February 9th 07 03:39 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 458
pedro by Alberto Oliveira
estou a tentar mas nao da
February 9th 07 03:22 PM
by sabrina carreira Go to last post
1 470
Vista/Outlook problem by Jerome Phillips
Since I installed Vista I have lost Outlook. I recieve prompts that Hotmail is no longer supported. ve tried everything??
February 9th 07 01:59 AM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM Go to last post
2 541
IE7 by Karen F
Is there a newsgroup for IE7 and if not can someone tell me why I don't have the headings such as "file, edit, view, history, booksmarks, etc....
February 9th 07 01:05 AM
by Karen F Go to last post
2 448
Outlook Express 6 to VISTA MS Windows Mail by Spectrumone
Have just moved from old hardware with Windows ME outlook Resss 6 to new hardware with VISTA Prermium MS Windows Mail. How can I move Email...
February 8th 07 09:33 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
2 705
outlook express can not open .eml by june
I'm using outlook express 6.0. When I try to open a .eml file, it only opens the regular outlook express application. This problem started when I...
February 8th 07 09:04 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
4 625
How do I stop Outlook Express ...... by June
How do I stop OE from displaying an attached photo (jpeg) in the body of the message.. I have the Text only button (on) to no avail.. I sent this...
February 8th 07 08:57 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 579
Emails disappearing! by bananarama
Some emails i send never seem to reach their destination, there is no error message (although with one person i get a return messaged "deleted...
February 8th 07 08:53 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 508
Hotmail POP3 login does not work in OE6 since installing IE7 by kreiwitt
I have been using the POP3 feature of Hotmail on server http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp for years on both a paid subscription...
February 8th 07 08:33 PM
by éÇÏÒØ èÏÌÏÐÏ× Go to last post
9 850
blocked sender list ? by Henry Kolesnik
Is there any way to get the blocked sender list alphabetized or show the date the address was added to the list? Is there a limit to how many...
February 8th 07 06:28 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
5 720
Maximize window by longmere
Everytime I open up IE, it opens the windo in a minimized form. How do I make the windows default to full screen?
February 8th 07 04:04 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 804
POP3 by Pat
Error msg. 0x800cc0d....Help!!!
February 8th 07 02:54 AM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM Go to last post
2 386
Can't get new message rule to work-not saving properly?? by westerncarribean
I can't get a new message rule to work. I'm clicking apply etec Can someone tell me how to do it if I start from scratch? Thanks Cynthia
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 8th 07 02:37 AM
by vincenza Go to last post

From The