Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook Express mail server reverts to 127.0.01 by Mike
Outlook Express mail server reverts to 127.0.0.1 and name reverts to my full email address. I can correct the pop server addres and name and then...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 14th 07 01:17 PM
by Frank Slootweg Go to last post
11 902
Error #0x800ccc0f by Bruce Hagen
This is usually caused by scanning e-mail, or an anti-spam program. Turn off e-mail scanning in your anti-virus program. It is a redundant layer of...
February 14th 07 01:09 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM Go to last post
4 1,013
go directly to local folders when opening OE? by [email protected]
Does anyone know if it's possible to go directly to "local folders" when opening OE? I notice that there is an option for going directly into...
February 14th 07 12:37 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM Go to last post
2 352
Prob Reading e-mail by CB
A friend of mine did something to his OE6 that causes him not to be able to view all his incoming e-mail (some e-mail contains only "gibberish"). ...
February 14th 07 12:33 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM Go to last post
4 388
Header only showing no message by Vern
When I open outlook express I can see the headers only but cannot see any message. the wierd thing is that any message with html will sho an...
February 14th 07 11:55 AM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM Go to last post
1 1,577
cricket by shoaib
February 14th 07 09:39 AM
by shoaib Go to last post
0 335
общение by Иван Петрович
"Иван Петрович" proverka a mikcrosoft. com сообщил/сообщила в новостях следующее: news:... "анжела" сообщил/сообщила в...
February 14th 07 08:40 AM
by Иван Петрович Go to last post
0 305
общение by анжела
кто хочет общаться отзовитесь
February 14th 07 08:39 AM
by Иван Петрович Go to last post
2 283
Windows Mail window placement by Spectrumone
In Vista op sys. When I want to read my mail in Windows Mail I fire up IE browser and then do a "Read Mail". The Windows Mail window always comes...
February 14th 07 08:27 AM
by eylЭl Go to last post
5 544
Retrieve from Back up for OE by Happy
One of my folders containing a number of emails has disappeared from my "saved" folders. I have a back up on an external HD. Is it possible to...
February 14th 07 03:05 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
3 472
Importing Address Book fm Outlook to Outlook Express by KEITH MOORE
If anyone has been successful in the above, I would be delighted to know how they located the Outlook address book file (.wab). Thanks, KBM
February 14th 07 02:05 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
2 398
timeout message by Terry On Windigo
After upgrading our server to win2003 and our mail package to the latest version, everyone in the office is experiencing timeouts and the OE quits...
February 14th 07 12:45 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 474
not responding by spud
Help everytime I go onto outlook express 6 it comes up not responding although my mail is still coming in I am unable to see where its from or what...
February 14th 07 12:29 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
1 356
February 13th 07 10:38 PM
by franclim e andreia Go to last post
0 446
quiero conocerte by hola me llamo mateo
February 13th 07 09:30 PM
by hola me llamo mateo Go to last post
0 349
Avoiding message asking to compact by John Pollard
Is it possible to avoid getting the message asking me if I want to compact folders when I exit OE ... without actually compacting? -- John...
February 13th 07 06:23 PM
by John Pollard Go to last post
6 468
Address book grief by Charlie Bress
I have recently tried to migrate to a new h/d. Getting the address books moved has been grief. I am using XP. My wife has the old address book...
February 13th 07 04:58 PM
by Charlie Bress Go to last post
2 427
Outlook Express unable to download messages by Angus
Hello I have a user who has the problem whereby POP3 emails cannot be downloaded. Get an error message along the lines of server may be having a...
February 13th 07 03:32 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 649
configuracion cuenta by maribel
hola mi proveedor de internet es Jaztel y en mi equipo tengo conexion por wifi. Normalmete uso el correo de hotmail, pero queria ademas tener cuenta...
February 13th 07 03:30 PM
by maribel Go to last post
0 298
Suggestiion to MS/MVP's by L...
Due to a large amount of SPAM that gets by filters and rules, could MS come up with a short-cut (button) that would throw all unopened/unread and/or...
February 13th 07 03:26 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post

From The