Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Receiving duplicate e-mail by bonkk
HELP!! PLEASE!! I have recently changed internet providers, and I am now receiving 2 of every e-mail.. I have tried everything I've found on the...
April 14th 10 08:13 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_4_] Go to last post
2 596
error by Narendra[_3_]
April 14th 10 08:02 PM
by áÎÄÒÅÊ[_3_] Go to last post
3 450
Receiving duplicate e-mail by bonkk
HELP!! PLEASE!! I have recently changed internet providers, and I am now receiving 2 of every e-mail.. I have tried everything I've found on the...
April 14th 10 08:00 PM
by bonkk Go to last post
0 374
Tranferring email files form one PC to another by Hagar[_3_]
I realize that this question has been asked a thousand times before and I should have paid attention. . I have copied all the files with the *dbx...
April 14th 10 03:46 AM
by Hagar[_3_] Go to last post
0 407
No printing in OE 6 by Patch
I've lost the ability to print emails in OE6. If I want to print a message I have to forward it to my Hotmail account and print it from there. I'm...
April 13th 10 04:54 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_4_] Go to last post
2 617
OE - "Jittery" Editing Upon Reply by TKM[_3_]
When replying to some OE6 e-mails, the computer seems to slow down, editing becomes more difficult (takes more clicks to move the cursor) and the...
April 13th 10 02:22 PM
by TKM[_3_] Go to last post
8 788
newsgroups messages pending by shakey[_2_]
When I first open OE6 it shows my pending incoming MAIL properly but shows no new messages in any of the NEWSGROUPS I watch on any server. Clicking...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 13th 10 02:57 AM
by Bruce Hagen[_4_] Go to last post
10 1,108
OE - "Jittery" Editing Upon Reply by TKM[_3_]
When replying to some OE6 e-mails, the computer seems to slow down, editing becomes more difficult (takes more clicks to move the cursor) and the...
April 12th 10 08:10 PM
by TKM[_3_] Go to last post
0 362
Rejected Message File by bridger
How come I no longer see the "Deleted Messages" file? It comes in handy for retrieving a message that I deleted by accident.
April 12th 10 06:32 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
4 1,048
Why OE did not see attachments? by Joe User
I received email in an Hotmail account. When I popped the message into OE, the entire message was indeed pulled into OE, but OE did not recognize...
April 12th 10 07:43 AM
by Joe User Go to last post
6 746
Rejected Message File by bridger
How come I no longer see the "Deleted Messages" file? It comes in handy for retrieving a message that I deleted by accident.
April 12th 10 02:58 AM
by bridger Go to last post
0 253
newsgroups messages pending by shakey[_2_]
When I first open OE6 it shows my pending incoming MAIL properly but shows no new messages in any of the NEWSGROUPS I watch on any server. Clicking...
April 11th 10 08:46 PM
by shakey[_2_] Go to last post
0 277
Why OE did not see attachments? by Joe User
I received email in an Hotmail account. When I popped the message into OE, the entire message was indeed pulled into OE, but OE did not recognize...
April 11th 10 08:29 PM
by Joe User Go to last post
0 387
How to re-receive email from Hotmail acct? by Joe User
I have an OE "account" linked to a Hotmail account. I send a message to myself, then read it in OE by clicking Send/Recv. The first time works...
April 11th 10 05:56 PM
by Joe User Go to last post
0 343
How to change saving directory for my contact list? by Eric
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to change saving directory for my contact list? I am using XP with SP3 and Outlook Express, my system is...
April 10th 10 09:05 PM
by Michael Santovec[_2_] Go to last post
4 726
How to change saving directory for my contact list? by Eric
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to change saving directory for my contact list? I am using XP with SP3 and Outlook Express, my system is...
April 10th 10 06:04 AM
by Eric Go to last post
0 312
I get this POP3 Error message; No server Error 0x800CCC90. by Aamir[_3_]
Hey , there is no any problem in you OE either your mail provider it,s bcoz of your anti virus check your anti virus mail setting Step 1 :-...
April 9th 10 02:46 AM
by paulo sergio de lima Go to last post
2 620
Hidden mails with + by Anton[_4_]
Suddenly many mails get hidden in groups with + to expand, what happened?
April 9th 10 01:32 AM
by Anton[_4_] Go to last post
0 370
I get this POP3 Error message; No server Error 0x800CCC90. by Aamir[_3_]
Hey , there is no any problem in you OE either your mail provider it,s bcoz of your anti virus check your anti virus mail setting Step 1 :-...
April 8th 10 11:50 PM
by Aamir[_3_] Go to last post
0 272
421 Message Rejected by Mo
I'm trying to send invoices for my business via a accounting program. Eveytime I try to email the invoices i get a message 421 Message Rejected....
April 6th 10 11:31 AM
by Mo Go to last post

From The