outlook password problem

Old July 22nd 11, 10:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
vriaeros

Default outlook password problem

I set email accounts with their passwords but each time I start receiving it
asks for the passwords although I ticket to remember each password.
any help?

Old July 23rd 11, 07:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
N. Miller

On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 00:16:20 +0300, vriaeros wrote:

I set email accounts with their passwords but each time I start receiving it
asks for the passwords although I ticket to remember each password.
any help?

Depends. The group you posted to says, "Outlook Exprss". The subject says,
"Outlook". The two are not one; so which are you having trouble with?

--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
Old July 23rd 11, 08:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
VanguardLH[_2_]

vriaeros wrote:

I set email accounts with their passwords but each time I start receiving it
asks for the passwords although I ticket to remember each password.
any help?

Below is a Google search (of Microsoft's KB articles) which is just as
vague as was your post - no mention of version of Outlook, if you meant
Outlook despite posting in an Outlook *EXPRESS* newsgroup, or your
version of Windows.

http://www.google.com/search?q=site:...er+%2Bpassword