Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
How to repair corrupt PST file by renoldrich
I am using Outlook 2007. My .pst file is less than 1G, and it is corrupted. As the title says, scanpst.exe fails to repair it. every time it gives...
July 12th 12 09:17 AM
by mikebush Go to last post
5 2,348
Shared Calendar Permissions keep disappearing by Lobby2007
Outlook 2010 and exchange 2010 - A user has complained that he has a shared calendar and he gives permission to about 3 or 4 other users. Every so...
July 4th 12 03:13 PM
by Lobby2007 Go to last post
0 2,852
Unhappy
How an I avoid receiving all of Managers' meeting requests? by jroyce
I have seen responses to this for Outlook 2003, but not for 2010. Where does one go in Outlook 2010 to check "do not send copies of my meeting...
June 28th 12 08:42 PM
by jroyce Go to last post
0 1,068
Question
recalling a forwarded invite by meeta
I was trying to forward an invite to a co worker. However, I had added a message to the invite which was meant for that co worker without realizing...
June 24th 12 11:45 PM
by meeta Go to last post
0 3,921
Outlook Calendar showing tentative appointments by Byronthomas
My entire calendar is displayed as "tentative" and is blocked off -- Byron H Thomas
May 10th 12 02:16 PM
by AlanaM Go to last post
2 2,355
Meeting notices not showing up in In Box by HRWDenver
Greetings, My problem is meetings which appear on the calendar as tentative, but the actual request never shows up in my In Box. Thus, I have no...
May 1st 12 08:07 PM
by HRWDenver Go to last post
0 1,086
is the "Save but don't send update".... by Richard
option no longer available in Outlook 2007? All the users see is "Save changes and send update" or "Don't save but keep the meeting open" when...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 26th 12 04:11 PM
by Seanm Go to last post
10 5,031
Unhappy
Calendar Categories being lost after closing by Samra Gibson
I would like to know how to save my settings in Outlook so that I don't have to keep resetting my categories in my Outlook Calendar everytime I go...
April 9th 12 08:09 PM
by Samra Gibson Go to last post
0 1,024
Exclamation
Set a default attendee for all appointments? by cnc4496
I have a work calendar that is on Outlook (2007) and I want all of my appointments to be on my personal Gmail calendar so that I have all...
March 27th 12 10:05 AM
by marshal_hubs Go to last post
1 1,142
2 Attachment(s) How do I print my calendar without private appointments? by paigehcm
I'm trying to print a calendar and hide my private appointments. I also don't want the word private appointments to be on my calendar too. I still...
March 2nd 12 06:34 AM
by marshal_hubs Go to last post
3 4,354
Can Outlook text me calendar notifications? by austinjd
I use outlook for work, but most of my work is done out in the field. It would be great if I could get texted those alerts as a notification on the...
February 7th 12 12:37 PM
by austinjd Go to last post
0 1,165
Stop Outlook from deleting emails received to set appointments when accepted by lola.eng
Outlook automatically deletes invite emails to conference calls when I "accept" the appointment. I need the info in those emails. So I have to go to...
January 11th 12 03:03 AM
by lola.eng Go to last post
0 1,117
Cool
Mtg Organizer leaving company by W Scott
I will be leaving my employer soon and my profile in Outlook will be deleted. I am the organizer of a few recurring meetings set up over the next...
December 8th 11 05:54 PM
by W Scott Go to last post
0 1,018
Delegate for multiple calendars by GEM78
Hi, I am set as a delegate for 50+ people in my company with editors access to their calendars only. As a result I receive meeting requests to my...
November 17th 11 10:20 AM
by RSargeant Go to last post
1 1,366
show appointment striped/transparant by madebe
hi there, I am new to this forum so don't shoot me if I ask a stupid question: I want to have events that are tentative but not all day events,...
October 29th 11 09:02 AM
by Quinton1 Go to last post
1 1,246
Outlook and Lotus Notes calendar issues by Cornelius J. van Dyk [MVP]
We are standardized on Lotus Notes as our email system, but we implemented an Exchange/Outlook pilot about a year or so ago. The pilot went well...
September 20th 11 12:56 PM
by trustedtools Go to last post
1 2,681
Multiple Calendars on startup by ericthelad168
We are currently trying to set up multiple Room accounts for Outlook so people can schedule rooms for meetings. A problem that we are running into...
September 13th 11 01:27 PM
by ericthelad168 Go to last post
0 1,469
Removing Appointment times from a Month Calendar by DSkillman
I'm trying (unsuccessfully I might add) to print a one month calendar that does not show the appointment times for appointments. What we are...
August 31st 11 09:20 PM
by DSkillman Go to last post
0 1,191
Unable to delete private appointments in shared Outook calendar. by johnny
Hi, I'm unable to delete "Private" meetings/appointments in a shared Outlook calendar that were created by myself. I have full...
August 25th 11 08:49 PM
by D Kidman Go to last post
2 6,430
Why does calendar not show accepted invitations without sending e. by wheatleb
Can someone please advise? When I accept an invitation and do not send the e-mail accepting, it does not show as accepted in the originators...
August 24th 11 09:04 PM
by ender Go to last post

From The