show appointment striped/transparant

Old October 24th 11, 09:09 PM
madebe madebe is offline
Junior Member

Default show appointment striped/transparant

hi there,

I am new to this forum so don't shoot me if I ask a stupid question:

I want to have events that are tentative but not all day events, shown with the same striped and transparent lay-out as tentative all day events.
I want that because I want some appointments shown in a less "prominent" way so that I can still have other appointments on top of it.
Reason: I want to know that on a certain time a certain meeting is going on, but I don't want that time slot in my calendar to be spoiled by that event.

Hope this makes sense to you guys.
Old October 29th 11, 09:02 AM
Quinton1 Quinton1 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by madebe View Post
hi there,

I am new to this forum so don't shoot me if I ask a stupid question:

I want to have events that are tentative but not all day events, shown with the same striped and transparent lay-out as tentative all day events.
I want that because I want some appointments shown in a less "prominent" way so that I can still have other appointments on top of it.
Reason: I want to know that on a certain time a certain meeting is going on, but I don't want that time slot in my calendar to be spoiled by that event.

Hope this makes sense to you guys.
This item came in handy to have available on my desk for quick reference. I recently purchased a new computer and it contained Windows 7 and a lot of the routine processes were somewhat different. Even if you have basic knowledge of MicrosoftPowerpoint, this is a handy reference lamanated sheet to have available.