Set a default attendee for all appointments?

Old March 22nd 12, 09:58 PM
cnc4496 cnc4496 is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation Set a default attendee for all appointments?

I have a work calendar that is on Outlook (2007) and I want all of my appointments to be on my personal Gmail calendar so that I have all appointments on my iPhone. I cannot put my work email on my iphone, so what I have done is invited my gmail address on all outlook appointments and invited my outlook email address on all of my gmail calendar appointments.

Is there a way to set my gmail address to automatically be included on all calendar appointment? If there is a way to do this and have it hidden that when others view appointments that they are on as well, that would be nice but not required.

Thanks!
Old March 27th 12, 10:05 AM
marshal_hubs marshal_hubs is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnc4496 View Post
I have a work calendar that is on Outlook (2007) and I want all of my appointments to be on my personal Gmail calendar so that I have all appointments on my iPhone. I cannot put my work email on my iphone, so what I have done is invited my gmail address on all outlook appointments and invited my outlook email address on all of my gmail calendar appointments.

Is there a way to set my gmail address to automatically be included on all calendar appointment? If there is a way to do this and have it hidden that when others view appointments that they are on as well, that would be nice but not required.

Thanks!
Hi CNC,

You want to access the Outlook calendar by your iphone than why are you searching synchronization Outlook calendar with gmail ?
You have option to synchronize directly your iphone with Outlook calendar: http://www.ehow.com/how_7284829_acce...ar-iphone.html