Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Searching calendar by Umbriano
Using Outlook 2007 with Windows 7. When I do an Instant Search of my Outlook calendar, results do not return all instances of a calendared event. ...
January 29th 10 12:58 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 499
reminders on outlook 2007 using two calendars by pat
we are using Outlook 2007. We each have a personal calendar and have now created a division calendar for our office to add dates. We want a...
January 29th 10 12:56 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 560
Can I update an invite without sending an e-mail by Wondering
When I update a calendar invite, is it possible to have that update show up in my invitees calendar without having to send them an e-mail notifying...
January 29th 10 12:53 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,897
Outlook should contain a calendar field for spouse's birthday by rlp
because there are other uses for the data than just birthdays - why not just make the changes? "Diane Poremsky " wrote: Why is making an...
January 29th 10 02:05 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 577
Automatic Formatting for Calendar Entries by Lisa
I would like to have different colours for each of the calendar entry types. I understand that I probably need to select View, Current View,...
January 28th 10 09:08 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 879
Getting "Calendar" in Microsoft Publisher 2007 to make a basic calendar that cycles through the months. by Albert[_6_]
Hi all I'm trying to make a calendar that cycles (January February March etc.) starting from 2010 to when ever in MS Publisher. I have Calendar...
January 28th 10 09:04 PM
by Albert[_6_] Go to last post
1 767
Dual calendar entries for Outlook 2003 by DesktopDave
I have a user who needs to schedule a meeting in our main conference room. She wants to setup the meeting on the main conf calendar and have the...
January 28th 10 08:41 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 617
Color Category in a Public Calendar by LewisaRich
Hi. i am using Office 2007 and have several public Calendars. I have color categories for my personal calendar. I would like to have different...
January 28th 10 08:39 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 851
Cannot open this item. You don't have permission to create an entry..... by Albert[_6_]
Hi all, I just upgraded Outlook 2003 to 2007 and I'm having a problem with Calendar. In 2003 I just used the default calendar but since I installed...
January 28th 10 08:35 PM
by Albert[_6_] Go to last post
4 1,695
adding holidays to a new calendar by hp
I have set up a new calendar that I want to share with my department and I'm trying to add legal holidays which were already on my personal...
January 28th 10 08:33 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
5 739
Calendar Printing Assistant - private appointment by Buduke
I am currently using Calendar Printing Assistant with Outlook 2007. I cannot seem to be able to "mask" my private appointments when I print a...
January 28th 10 05:13 PM
by Buduke Go to last post
0 649
Improvement Request by gordo
How can I request and improvement to both Outlook 2007 and to Calendar Printing Assistant? I would like to see either or both have the capability...
January 28th 10 05:10 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 668
macro buttons by strach
In Outlook 2003 I used to add buttons for my macros to the bar of the message window. Those macros handle moving current message to certain folders...
January 28th 10 02:39 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 533
Outlook 2007 calendar by Debbie
I am trying to import calendar events from an old version of Now Up To Date on a Mac OS 9 with little success. NUTD will let me export to a tab...
January 28th 10 02:36 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 550
Calendar month view range by Paul Harris MSc
Anyone know how to set the calendar month view to show the current week on the top row and the following 4 weeks below I've no interested in the...
January 28th 10 01:01 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 654
Outlook 2007 list of valid TZIDs? by Phil Dodd
Hello, I'm trying to write a web app that exports .ics files for users to import into calendar applications. When I try to import my .ics file...
January 28th 10 03:27 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 625
How do I view all calendar results on my smart phone? by Cougar[_2_]
I have created a calendar for work, personal, birthdays, etc. I would like to merge them into one calendar that I can view from my smart phone. I...
January 28th 10 03:26 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 624
Is there a calender preference for Julian Dates in outlook? by Anita
I deal in Julian dates and would save a lot of time and replication to have a template or choice to have outlook in julian date or both dating types...
January 27th 10 10:01 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 725
Year View in Outlook 2007 by Wingman
Is there a template or some way to get a "year at a glance" view in Outlook 2007? -- Thanks, Wingman
January 27th 10 07:27 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 547
Calendar by Month - how to default to current date when opening? by CPDIANE
When I view my calendar by month it is defaulting to Dec 28 when today is January 25 - if I view by week or day it is fine. It is just by month that...
January 27th 10 07:26 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post

From The