Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
appointment by delegate - email to owner by deejee
Is it possible in Outlook to get a "warning" email that a delegate added a new appointment on the calendar of someone ? How can this function by...
October 15th 10 01:56 PM
by deejee Go to last post
0 879
Meeting updates sends to all in Windows 7 by michaelkeel
We're experiencing a problem with recently upgraded Windows 7 users that use Outlook 2007 SP2. When a person amends a meeting to add or remove an...
October 15th 10 12:21 PM
by michaelkeel Go to last post
1 1,433
How do I show my non-working hours as out-of-office? by Hluhluwe
A colleague & I have different working hours to everyone else in the office as one does earlies & the other does lates. We've each set our working...
October 12th 10 02:19 PM
by Hluhluwe Go to last post
0 2,312
old apointments not highlighted in black? by Andy Grassie
Hi there my old appointments ie 2 months old don’t appear in black highlights, they are still there but don’t show up, and aren’t very easy to find...
October 12th 10 12:21 PM
by Andy Grassie Go to last post
0 808
Synchronizing a delegate's calendar with their boss by Tal s
Hello, I work at an IT department and I was approached with a unique request. One of our customers is a delegate for her boss, she wants to...
October 6th 10 03:02 PM
by Tal s Go to last post
0 1,172
Meeting reminders for cancelled meetings by ChuckM
I get a meeting invitation and decline the invite but still get a reminder. Why does this happen? -- Chuck
September 30th 10 01:12 PM
by CherSmith Go to last post
1 2,537
Unhappy
Outlook 2003 Reminders for cancelled meetings by CherSmith
I am receiving reminders for cancelled meetings, is there a way to stop this? The meetings do not appear on the calendar, yet a reminder still pops...
September 30th 10 01:00 PM
by CherSmith Go to last post
0 1,515
Locking Public Calendar View by John Grabiec
I have created a Public Calendar in Exchange, via Outlook 2007. I need to be able to have a group of admins see every entry, past and future, while...
September 16th 10 04:48 PM
by John Grabiec Go to last post
0 882
Talking
auto populate calendar by dgrosen
Hi. I am new to the forum. I would like to send an email to have a button that says "SAVE THE DATE". Pressing on that link or button or image will...
September 10th 10 01:38 AM
by dgrosen Go to last post
0 1,802
how do i sync a shared calendar in outlook by Phil W[_2_]
How do I sync a shared Outlook calendar with my own Outlook calendar? We are using Outlook 2003 - my office has an "office" calendar, and I have my...
August 19th 10 02:19 PM
by Scorer Go to last post
2 2,343
sync default calendar with calendar from another user's mailbox by Jonathan Dixon
I have full read/write access to a shared calendar from my colleague's mailbox in outlook 2003 (exchange). I am trying to find a way to sunchronise...
August 17th 10 01:36 PM
by Jonathan Dixon Go to last post
0 1,327
Question
calendar kluge? by rinnie1
Hi All, I have several different computers at different client offices, as well as a laptop, and I manage my schedule plus 4 other calendars. I'm...
August 16th 10 05:23 PM
by rinnie1 Go to last post
0 839
Setting automatic formatting and rules for a public calendar by fourmv
I am trying to set automatic formatting (color rules) for a public calendar. when I open that calendar to set auto format rules, Outlook applies...
July 26th 10 11:14 PM
by Gus Goncalves Go to last post
7 2,086
Is it possible to show the Task due date in the calendar? by Minlin
I have a few tasks that have due dates. Is it possible to show those deadlines in the calendar as well? Thanks :)
July 25th 10 12:03 AM
by Minlin Go to last post
0 922
Smile
Viewing Notes while in Calendar mode by russgm
HELP PLEASE - Am using MS Office 2007 (running on XP Pro) andwhen using Outlook, I wish to have the Note and/or Tasks to appear as a side window...
July 12th 10 09:41 AM
by russgm Go to last post
0 798
Smile
setting up recurring meetings by marysusan
I know how to book outlook meetings, but how do I set up recurring ones for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Friday of each month?
July 7th 10 11:43 AM
by marysusan Go to last post
0 858
setting hours interval in outlook 2007 by frilian
Hi. Is there any way to view only a specific hours interval in the calendar view? Or to fix this interval, in spite of having the scroll bar...
July 2nd 10 10:56 AM
by frilian Go to last post
0 810
Merge in meeting request by GBL35
Hi, we are trying to set up a meeting request to invite people to an event. Ideally we'd do this on a CRM system of sorts - but those call for big...
July 1st 10 02:19 PM
by GBL35 Go to last post
0 2,459
Meeting requests sent by wrong account by Jude
I have 2 email accoutns setup: one personal (pop8 from ISP) and one for work (Exchange). I keep my meeting events in my personal calendar, not on...
June 30th 10 09:58 PM
by OlegR Go to last post
5 3,937
Time & Date drop downs disappear when creating appointment by Rich B
Recently had to reformat my HD, clean installed XP Home SP2 and reinstall Office XP SP3 with all updates to everything. Whenever I try to create an...
June 30th 10 09:21 PM
by daltexwave Go to last post

From The