Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
dissapearing incoming mail by bardot861
Hello: I am running Outlook 98 - have been for some time. Use it via Internet Only version - as my prime e-mail program. Did recently have a...
September 1st 07 08:54 PM
by Mary Go to last post
1 540
Outlook Express by knaz
I sometimes get the message (file does not have a program assciated with if for performing this action. Create an association in the folder options...
September 1st 07 08:52 PM
by Mary Go to last post
4 688
OL2007: Spam going directly into inbox by Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell[_2_]
Hi everyone! Spam (and by that I mean obvious spam that should have been filtered) has started bypassing the spam folder and going straight into my...
September 1st 07 03:36 PM
by Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell Go to last post
2 655
Can I set up different accounts in Outlook that require passwords. by Chilt
I would like to use MS Office Outlook. I have three e-mail accounts that I now access independently of each other with a password. Is there any way...
September 1st 07 06:54 AM
by Vanguard[_2_] Go to last post
1 542
Lower right corner says "Offline." by Erik
Hi, I just updated Windows XP through the MS update site. Suddenly, Outlook (2003) stopped checking email automatically, even with the "Schedule an...
September 1st 07 05:11 AM
by Erik Go to last post
2 753
Viewing Over Network by Jan Groshan
I (will) have Microsoft Outlook 2007 on two computers that are networked via a router. If the drives are properly "mapped", will I be able to...
September 1st 07 04:10 AM
by Jan Groshan Go to last post
9 983
Outlook is constantly exiting improperly by Bruce
When ever I exit outlook, I get a message that say "Outlook has stopped working" I have verified the PSTs, I have a new profile. This is Outlook...
September 1st 07 03:53 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 578
Outlook Task Window Flickering Rapidly by Dig[_2_]
I am running Outlook 2007, but the same issue happened in Outlook 2003. When I go to the Task window and click the field labeled "Click Here to Add...
September 1st 07 12:29 AM
by Dig[_2_] Go to last post
0 791
Full folder path in Outlook 2003 search? by Anonymous Chief
Question: Is there a setting in Windows or Outlook 2003 that can make Outlook display the full path to the folder from the root folder eg. The...
August 31st 07 10:11 PM
by Anonymous Chief Go to last post
2 921
importing adresses from email body and header by caravaggio
I need to build up a mailing list using the email addresses contained in a couple of folders in my Outlook. Is there a utility that can batch...
August 31st 07 09:43 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 631
cancelling sent mail? by dentsdelyon
Hi, I was just wondering if there was a possibility to cancel a sent item (i.e. mail), as you can with an invitation to a meeting. I believe it was...
August 31st 07 09:12 PM
by Vanguard[_2_] Go to last post
3 626
How do I set outlook on my laptop no network? by Like always confused
I have purchased a Dell laptop along with the Microsoft Small Business Suite. Microsoft Suite was installed by Dell and I want to use Outlook, Am I...
August 31st 07 08:24 PM
by Like always confused[_2_] Go to last post
5 688
I have a "server failures" directory within "deleted items" by geoffkmorrison
In office 2003 outlook I have somehow dragged or created this "server failures" directory. It stops me from purging my deleted files and I am...
August 31st 07 06:58 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 738
Setting up a rule in Outlook by Cathy Moore
Need to set up a rule to move emails sent to a GMBX mailbox to me. How do I set this up?
August 31st 07 04:41 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
2 592
Locate send/receive tabs in Outlook 2000 by mdsdaddy
Using Outlook 2000 with XP2000 Pro. We cannot locate a send/receive tab anywhere. How do we locate or install send/receive tab on toolbar? Thanks...
August 31st 07 04:38 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 482
Internet fax cover page. How do I permantly change the from name? by Bob Knutowski
I am new to office 2007, I had 2000 and an internet fax account. With 2007 word comes up. Some how I put in the incorrect name in the From line on...
August 31st 07 03:31 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 734
Graylisting problems by [email protected]
Outlook 2002. I cannot send replies to messages from my IMAP account anymore -- even if I click Accounts use my other pop3 account. All my...
August 31st 07 06:21 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 512
Can't read messages by CATZERO
Can't read messages in MS Outlook or Outlook Express-6. When I click to open an e-mail, only the heading (To-From-Subject) will show. The message...
August 31st 07 04:49 AM
by F. H. Muffman Go to last post
1 573
OL2003: Names Do Not Appear in the "Search Results" Box When You Search for Names That Have Double Byte Character Set Characters in a LDAP Address Book? by Michael[_2_]
how can i do? microsoft.com only say the ol2002 but not say ol2003! OL2003: Names Do Not Appear in the "Search Results" Box When You Search ...
August 31st 07 02:02 AM
by Arvin Go to last post
3 833
forward all email to another user by MSNewsGroup
Can I do this without the vacation message? Thanks CR
August 31st 07 01:38 AM
by F. H. Muffman Go to last post

From The