Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
.pst folder help - continued..... by Terri
I followed the information supplied below to move my outlook files to My Documents. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA011124801033.aspx I...
September 10th 07 07:27 PM
by DL Go to last post
6 769
Retrieving Compacted Messages by LPatrice
Hi- Microsoft Outlook compacted messages in two of my folders. Now I can't find them. Where can I search to import them back into my folders? ...
September 10th 07 07:23 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 559
New to outlook2003 by Kathy
I downloaded Outlook 2003 as soon as i open it a message comes up "Unable to open up default email folders. The information store could not be...
September 10th 07 06:45 PM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
1 639
Manage attachments by livetohike
Outlook 2000 Is there a simple way to select multiple emails (in the list pane) and delete their attachments all at once. Currently I have to open...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
September 10th 07 06:45 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
20 2,609
Error after sync by Richard[_2_]
Can anyone suggest how to fic=x this error: Detailed technical information follows: --- Date and Time: 8/26/2007 10:14:46 PM Machine Name: ...
September 10th 07 04:52 PM
by Mike Go to last post
2 1,030
OST - PST?? by Vik
I have all my old mails stored in a folder for which the format is .ost, however when i want add those files to my outlook through data management...
September 10th 07 04:46 PM
by F. H. Muffman Go to last post
2 560
Outlook 2003 shows different MSGID to Sendmail for same message. by Alan
Hello, I've written a program to match incoming delivery reports with messages in the Sent Items folder. It's working on Outlook 2003 on one PC but...
September 10th 07 03:57 PM
by Alan Go to last post
0 550
Outlook 2007 always sending winmail.dat - have tried every settingI can find. by s
I have a workstation with Office 2007. Outlook 2007 has also has the Outlook CRM client installed. I have tried changing all the settings I can...
September 10th 07 02:16 PM
by s Go to last post
0 655
Visio 2007 causing problems with Outlook 2003 by PaulG
Hi, I have Win Office 2003 Standard and has been fine since day one. I needed to use Visio so I have bought a single copy of Visio 2007. I have...
September 10th 07 02:07 PM
by PaulG Go to last post
2 613
Creating forms and merging with calendar by Barrie Anderson (united kingdom)
Hi Outlook Team, In our firm we have several portable handheld devices that staff will want to loan to take home from time to time. I need to come...
September 10th 07 01:56 PM
by Barrie Anderson (united kingdom) Go to last post
0 535
IMAP folder does not automatically expand? by A perfect World
Hi everyone, from Italy! I have configured an IMAP email account using Outlook 2007. This account is included in the automatic send/receive group,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 10th 07 01:55 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
10 1,578
Error on pst file by John
Hi I am getting a cyclic redundancy error on my pst file. The errors seems to come towards the end when copying the file. The file open in Outlook...
September 10th 07 01:54 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 520
How to back up emails without affecting the originals..? by Reese
How do I archive my inbox and all its subfolders WITHOUT affecting the original copies? I seem to remember a few years back when I tried this, it...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 10th 07 01:45 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
11 1,321
Trouble with add-in by kenzix
When I open Outlook 2003, the warning messages show up saiyng "The add-in "C:\Program Files\McAfee VirusScan\scanemal.dill" could not be installed...
September 10th 07 01:43 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
9 821
EMail fonts, sizes and color by CD[_2_]
When I change my font type, size & color I can only click OK (tool-options). Once I close Outlook it returns to the default font type, etc. How...
September 10th 07 01:41 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 636
test by Rich Hall
A couple posts haven't posted.
September 10th 07 01:37 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 611
About Access by Mojtaba Sahak
Hello Dear Sir/Madam I have email in Yahoo&hotmail Account but I like to put both of them in outlook how can do this please help me on that
September 10th 07 10:46 AM
by Gordon Go to last post
1 551
How to disable inline auto-indent/spaces when replying - Outlook 2003 by [email protected]
Good Morning, When I reply on a message, and want to write between the tekst I replied to, it automatically adds a space before and after my...
September 10th 07 10:36 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 2,184
Cannot access macros, security settings or VBA editor in OL 2003 by Boxington Headmaker
Hello all, I've run into a problem on 3 separate machines (of 75) where the user cannot access the macros, security settings or VBA editor in...
September 10th 07 09:15 AM
by Boxington Headmaker Go to last post
0 903
Backing up journal entries problem by Jack Frost
I am using Outlook 2003. I am having great difficulty working out how to make sure that my Journal entries are being properly recorded in my backup...
September 10th 07 09:07 AM
by Jack Frost Go to last post

From The