Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Object not found when accessing shared calendar in OUTLOOK 2007 by Laura Rooke
We are running an exchange server and most users are using OUTLOOK 2003. We installed OUTLOOK 2007 on the admin's PC today. She can access all...
August 23rd 07 10:06 PM
by Ian East Go to last post
3 736
The connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server is Unavailable....please help!! by Mike B.
I am looking for the help of an Exchange guru who can help me with the dreaded "The connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server is Unavailable..."...
August 23rd 07 09:09 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 2,456
The mails in outbox not be auto-deleted,why? by IceKettle
I use outlook2003 to send some mails successfully,ordinarily the mails in Outbox will be removed automatically,but in my OUTLOOK,it doesn't. What's...
August 23rd 07 09:00 PM
by Vanguard[_2_] Go to last post
4 569
¤J¾¤À°±æ by ±þÀs¦â¡@
¦¬Å¥ÂI¼Ëª±¤k¤k! +86 13925265554
August 23rd 07 08:02 PM
by ±þÀs¦â¡@ Go to last post
0 456
¤J¾¤À°±æ by ±þÀs¦â¡@
¦¬Å¥ÂI¼Ëª±¤k¤k! +86 13925265554
August 23rd 07 08:02 PM
by ±þÀs¦â¡@ Go to last post
0 435
Outlook send-receive problem by Paul Lady
I'm using Outlook XP (newly installed) on a new Vista Dell. I have intermittent problems with the email (stand alone) send receive process. I have...
August 23rd 07 07:34 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 370
I need an expert! by Terri
In Outlook 2003 I have 4 Main Folders - two that say Personal Folders and two that have my name on them....I only want one! How do I delete the...
August 23rd 07 06:12 PM
by neo [mvp outlook] Go to last post
3 597
Live Mail in Outlook express by vb_ninja
I really like the consolidation of email accounts with Live Mail within Outlook express. My question is does anybody know of an add-on that will...
August 23rd 07 05:35 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 345
Outlook 2007 always sends one more message than I have in my Outbox by Rojo Habe
Title says it all really. If I have one message in my Outbox and I click the Send/Receive button, it always says "Sending message 1 of 2" in the...
August 23rd 07 05:29 PM
by Rojo Habe Go to last post
6 796
Outlook 2003 - Granting Folder Permissions by DeeW
I am using Outlook 2003 on Exchange and would like to grant permissions to about 25 folders in my Mailbox. Will I need to change the property...
August 23rd 07 04:28 PM
by neo [mvp outlook] Go to last post
1 455
can you use outlook with an aol account? by eric_bristow
I was about to change ISPs to AOL, but wonder if you would be able to use Outlook instead of the AOL bespoke email software. I would be grateful if...
August 23rd 07 02:44 PM
by eric_bristow[_2_] Go to last post
2 356
Outlook 2003 - Holidays by XYZ Man
I just installed Outlook 2003. When I add holidays it only adds through 2007. Is there an update to add 2008 and beyond? XYZ man
August 23rd 07 01:51 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 481
HTML Email Problem: Odd vertical space by TSlavin
Hi, I've tried many different HTML solutions but cannot resolve this problem. Perhaps someone can help me and the person who asked for my help? I...
August 23rd 07 01:22 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 1,535
Auto Reply to Junk-Email. by [email protected]
I want my Outlook to automatically send an email reply (e.g. using JunkReply.oft) to senders that have been identified as Junk mail (Actions, Junk...
August 23rd 07 01:16 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
6 1,284
Recommend a name card scanner that can be linked to Outlook? by Hilwa
I'm sourcing for a name card scanner, after which a name card is scanned, the data can be transferred automatically to Outlook. Thanks
August 23rd 07 11:33 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 754
Meeting Requests by David[_3_]
When sending a meeting request from Outlook 2003 too 2000 it comes through in this format instead of the nice graphical format with the accept...
August 23rd 07 11:12 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 469
Who does searching for messages in Outlook takes so long? by [email protected]
Ah.. I remember the time I could search 20.000+ messages (fulltext) in Eudora in about 10 seconds, and even faster if the mailboxes had...
August 23rd 07 08:21 AM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
5 1,570
Help! Outlook 2002 Stopped Receiving Email by Mijos[_2_]
I have Windows XP Pro SP2, Outlook 2002 SP3, andf MSN/Qwest Email (Hotmail). Am in the process of moving everything to my laptop so that I can put...
August 23rd 07 07:00 AM
by Mijos[_2_] Go to last post
2 395
Searching through emails by news.btinternet.com
I am trying to run a module which searches my inbox and saves the attachments, but the code exits before it searches all emails. I think it has...
August 23rd 07 06:30 AM
by F. H. Muffman Go to last post
1 359
Poor humaneyes by *«Ë²´*
We had the same experiences with bad quality humaneyes. No after sell services, it's really sucks.
August 23rd 07 06:25 AM
by *«Ë²´* Go to last post

From The