Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
I am unable to send in outlook 2007 but I can receive by jklshopper
I have a new laptop with outlook 2007 and windows vista my isp is verizon and i wan my email to go through outlook i am able to send but the items...
August 27th 07 01:06 AM
by jklshopper Go to last post
7 566
Deploy website shortcut on a toolbar to all outlook client in the firm by [email protected]
We need to set up a website shortcut on a toolbar for our users to click that link to our altiris webpage. We have managed to set up the shortcut for...
August 27th 07 12:58 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 594
HELP!! by Nance
Does anyone know how to Synch AIM mail to outlook?
August 26th 07 11:20 PM
by Nance Go to last post
0 413
change email address of contact in distribution group by marytexas
Does Outlook2007 change the email address of member in a group if I have changed email address of individual's profile. When I hit UPDATE when I am...
August 26th 07 09:44 PM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
3 558
Need to open a public calendar (Office Calendar - not a user's calendar that is shared) by debnla
I have searched and searched newsgroups but there is nothing about this. I am trying to setup a user to see our company's public calendar. This is...
August 26th 07 09:42 PM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
6 1,361
Has Microsoft blocked free acconts access via Outlook? by Bhaiyyah
I can't add one of my account of 2004 to either MS Outlook or OE. I am getting 0x80004005 error. But I can add my other account of 2001 easily. Is...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 26th 07 08:36 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
10 882
outlook keep timing by La Fonya
I am trying to add a new account to outlook 2007, however, it keeps timing out when while trying to contact the sender (smpt) server. I am trying to...
August 26th 07 08:31 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 621
Outlook and Reading Pane problem by Aaron[_3_]
Hello All, Fired up Outlook this morning to find the reading pane gone. Checked under the veiw menu, and the reading pane option is completley...
August 26th 07 05:06 PM
by Aaron[_3_] Go to last post
2 455
importing by flyver
hi. i downloaded a trial of office pro 2007 and now the trial has expired. how do i import all the messages form outlook 2007 back to 2003?
August 26th 07 01:17 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 399
Outlook 2000 & Vista by Steve
Can anyone tell me whether Outlook 2000 (from Ofice 2000) is compatible with Vista? If so, where might I find support to complete the installation?...
August 26th 07 12:57 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
3 436
CAN'T SEND EMAIL IN OUTLOOK by XJS FAN
I downloaded some updates from microsoft and, if I open a site and click on "file" then 'send to", instead of the "send" button, I get a message...
August 26th 07 12:53 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
2 333
Word document text in body of E-mail by [email protected]
Good morning, Office 2003, Windows XP SP2. I would like to send an E-mail from word and have the word document sent as the body of the E-mail, not...
August 25th 07 10:28 PM
by yak Go to last post
5 683
CC to not have bulk mail list show up by Mr.G (@¿@)
HI, if I use CC: instead of just TO: does that stop my bulk mail from having all the recepiants show up in the mail? thanks
August 25th 07 06:36 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
4 589
How to switch between different e-mail accounts in Outlook 2007? by Edgarki
Hi! How do you switch between the different e-mail accoounts in Outlook 2007? It was so easy with my old Outlook Express. Having created the...
August 25th 07 05:45 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
4 553
How do I turn off the RSS feeds in Outlook? by Clubatc
How do I turn off the RSS feeds in Outlook?
August 25th 07 05:43 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
1 1,303
Where is AutoText feature that was available in 2006 under View-T. by AutoText Feature in 2007?
What happened to the AutoText feature in the new 2007? I cant find it even by using F1. It was previously available under View - Toolbars -...
August 25th 07 01:57 PM
by BillR [MVP] Go to last post
1 350
Need to add another user to outlook by flynni
Hi, I am using the Outlook task manager on a pc that has multiple users all on the one pc profile. Can I set up Outlook to make folders (or the...
August 25th 07 10:45 AM
by DL Go to last post
1 322
How to know if a letter has been answered or not by sebastian
In my old version of out look, when i answered a letter, immediately, when the letter had been dispatched, then a arrow mark appeared in the in box...
August 25th 07 05:53 AM
by F. H. Muffman Go to last post
1 375
must read by BillyG