Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
missing items in personal folders list by Meg
hi, All of a sudden i do not see my contact folder(s) in my list of folders . Any ideas? thanks outlook 2003 window xp home
September 14th 07 09:25 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 727
Conversion from Mac (Entourage X) by Bill Graham
I'm converting to PC from Mac. Is there a way to import an Entourage X database into Outlook?
September 14th 07 09:23 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 776
Add in needed- Holidays by Uncle Vinnie
Does anyone know if Microsoft has released an updated Holiday add-in for Outlook 2000. Just noticed the current one expires 2007, and I have not...
September 14th 07 08:29 PM
by Uncle Vinnie Go to last post
6 919
Outlook 2003 contacts - \\server\publicfoldres\contacts by Alex B.[_2_]
When you open an email and want to save the email address on the "From" section: 1. right click the address and save it to your contacts - Outlook...
September 14th 07 06:28 PM
by Alex B.[_2_] Go to last post
0 699
Outlook 2003 - Message settings not working when sending mail by conversationpc
We have a small office of just six users who are all on Office 2003. When the Message settings on a message are set to an Importance of Low or...
September 14th 07 05:47 PM
by conversationpc Go to last post
0 818
Caching stops Outlook from sending by [email protected]
We're running Exchange 2007, recently upgraded from 2003; our clients us Outlook 2003. Out of about 300 users, one user has an issue on his laptop:...
September 14th 07 05:20 PM
by [email protected][_2_] Go to last post
2 907
QUICK PARTS GALLERY by Kailas
HI, I am facing a problem related to the Task -insert function. The problem is as follows- Whenever I try to save any quick parts or tables to a...
September 14th 07 02:20 PM
by Kailas Go to last post
2 1,090
Outlook 2007 and IMAP by af2604
Hi all, I'm coming from Thunderbird and I'm testing Outlook 2007. Usually I use an IMAP account, by Thunderbird when i delete an IMAP msg this is...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 14th 07 01:26 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
15 1,859
Yahoo mail status issue by [email protected]
I am using Microsoft Outlook 2007 to view one Yahoo mail account. New messages that are imported (they don't even have to be opened) into Outlook...
September 14th 07 01:02 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
4 899
new user to Outlook 2002 by april
Hi I have migrated all email addresses to Outlook 2002 and found that the "response" time of Outlook is much slower than that of Outlook Express. ...
September 14th 07 11:40 AM
by April Go to last post
6 976
Unicode on Outlook 2003 by Espana2006
Does anyone know how to change the default font and character encoding used by Outlook? I have installed Outlook 2003 on a Japanese VISTA machine...
September 14th 07 10:30 AM
by Espana2006 Go to last post
3 1,100
Mass change sending format by [email protected]
Is there any way to change the sending format (to HTML) for ALL of my contacts at once? I have way too many to go into each one and change the...
September 14th 07 06:16 AM
by Peter Marchert Go to last post
1 1,039
Outlook 2003 form by Sudip
My existing OL 97 form which was developed using VB script to update access data base value remotely by e-mail was working fine with. I use to send...
September 14th 07 06:16 AM
by Sudip Go to last post
0 717
ldentites by asd
September 14th 07 12:17 AM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I] Go to last post
2 850
open backup .pst files on a DVD by SMITTYD
I am using outlook 2003 as my primary e-mail editor. I have backed up the personal folder to my hard drive and copied the files to a DVD. When I...
September 13th 07 11:36 PM
by Jann Go to last post
4 1,157
restore a deleted contact by Raspberry
I tried to delete one name from a distribution list and the whole list got deleted. How can I retrieve it?
September 13th 07 10:39 PM
by Peter Durkee Go to last post
6 996
config palmone treo phone by Mark
how do i configure my palmone treo phone with microsoft outlook
September 13th 07 09:38 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 720
Time of day rule? by jim
Is there a way to configure a rule, either in Outlook or Exchange 2007, to run based on the time of day it was received? Nothing is jumping out at...
September 13th 07 09:20 PM
by jim Go to last post
2 2,093
Moving to IMAP without winmail.dat by Marcel Stör
Marcel Stör wrote: I tried, using Outlook 2002 SP3, to move from POP3 to IMAP. Apparently, I stumbled upon the dreaded winmail.dat problem:...
September 13th 07 09:09 PM
by Marcel Stör Go to last post
0 896
Newsgroups in Outlook 2007 by Hector C.
By now, I understand that Outlook 2007 doesn't support natively news groups. What I don't understand is why MS would leave that feature out...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 13th 07 09:06 PM
by Dale Kaeff Go to last post

From The