Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
can't create a new appointment in outlook 2007 by Roberto
I have recently installed outlook 2007 and it won't allow me to create a new appointment or modify existing ones. I get the following...
September 7th 07 06:48 PM
by Roberto Go to last post
0 598
Outlook web access red X by Mark Christensen
Hello, Our company server runs Server 2003 with Outlook web access. My home comupter runs Vista and IE7. I logged in today and tried to reply to an...
September 7th 07 06:43 PM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
1 677
PST Backup by Kevin Cole
A while ago, before a system restore, I had a small program that ran itself everytime I shut down outlook that automatically made a backup of my pst...
September 7th 07 04:42 PM
by Jeff Lee Go to last post
6 1,120
Predictive Typing a name in the "To" line in a new mail message by jereviscious
How does outlook index contacts to use predictive typing to automatically insert an email address? For example, when I type "Paul" in the "To" line...
September 7th 07 04:04 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 707
I need incoming mail to goto different inboxes by Mellissa
My husband and I have different email accounts (gmail). I have them set up to go into outlook. However, both of our mail is going to the same inbox....
September 7th 07 03:49 PM
by yanto Go to last post
2 695
Grouping by Date and then "In Folder" in Outlook 2003 by ajkessel
Variations on this question have come up a few times in this newsgroup, and as best I can tell what I want to do is impossible, but I thought I'd...
September 7th 07 02:21 PM
by ajkessel Go to last post
0 491
SLOOOOOOOOOW Startup by MiamiDOM
Have a user used Outlook 2000. When she started it up, it took almost 5 minutes to start I tried pretty much all I know to repair the issue, new...
September 7th 07 02:07 PM
by MiamiDOM Go to last post
6 668
Send e-mails to multiple recipients without revealing iheir denti by baldybonzo
This is probably child's play, but I don't want to **** anybody off (non-commercial).
September 7th 07 02:03 PM
by Mark J. McGinty Go to last post
2 639
Turning off spell check in Outlook 2007 by [email protected]
For reasons I don't understand, I can't turn off the automatic spell check in Outlook 2007. If I go to Tools--Options--Spelling, the two buttons,...
September 7th 07 12:55 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 1,768
Japanes, English and Spanish- can they live together? by Espana2006
Hi, I am running Vista in Japanese and have just installed Outlook 2003 in English. I note that Outlook appears to have 'adpated' itself to the OS,...
September 7th 07 11:58 AM
by Espana2006 Go to last post
0 550
Printing error in Outlook express, left getting cut off by albertleng
Hi all. I'm using Outlook Express 6 in Windows 2000 Pro. Whenever I print a mail from Outlook Express 6, the words on the extreme left keep getting...
September 7th 07 10:53 AM
by Gordon Go to last post
1 686
Outlook 2007 auto archived messages are gone by [email protected]
Hi, If this going to wrong news group, please let me know where I should be posting. Anyway, here goes... I'm having very strange behaviour from...
September 7th 07 10:18 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 658
Read receipt (Outlook 2007 & Exchange 2007) by Tony WONG
Dear All After migration to Exchange 2007, the read receipt does not combine with email at some outlooks. But the outlook gets the read...
September 7th 07 09:13 AM
by Tony WONG Go to last post
1 767
Outlook 2003 Contacts not showing in folders by mobile
I have removed the profile and set up a new one. the contacts do not show up in the folder view. I can see them, access them and send mail using the...
September 7th 07 05:49 AM
by mobile Go to last post
2 540
Outlook 2007 Preview Pane by Mike J.S.
How do you make the headers in Outlook 2007 go on 2 lines instead of 1, in the Inbox listing? I had it this way on my PC before I re-installed, but...
September 7th 07 05:03 AM
by Mike J.S. Go to last post
2 1,425
Outlook 2003 signature/font settings suddenly won't work by mtnlaw
I am having two issues with Outlook 2003 that just suddenly occurred without any prior problems. First, my signature will not appear in a new...
September 7th 07 04:00 AM
by mtnlaw Go to last post
0 792
Outlook 2003 Rules Is this Possible by mobile
hello, is it possible to create a rule that when I receive incoming email that is not in my contacts. will send the mail to the junk email folder...
September 6th 07 11:33 PM
by mobile Go to last post
3 633
Outlook 2007 Moving Images by RGA
People with Outlook 2003 do not have this problem but I cannot view animated images that come embedded inside of Outlook 2007. What is the setting...
September 6th 07 08:15 PM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
1 691
accepting certain addresses only by Kate Brown
new to this group, and I don't use Outlook myself, so would be grateful for any advice. Sorry if this is a really stupid question. At the moment,...
September 6th 07 08:14 PM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
5 663
Serial Number question by DKF
I bought SBS Server 2003 some time ago. I just realized it came with Outlook 2003. I have the SN for the SBS disks. When I tried to install...
September 6th 07 08:12 PM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post

From The